China sends 6 warships to the middle east !

what do you mean when you say China is giving an appropriate show of force ?
It's a show of force that will be capable of sinking an aircraft carrier.
I doubt if the American military will want to test the waters against China's hypersonic missiles ability.

Regardless of the outcome, the next step up the ladder is almost certainly going to be the move to nuclear.

At least all sides have the comfort of knowing that serious precautions are being taken to avoid a war that neither side can win. Why would China want to exaggerate it's counterforce demonstration of strength?

It's a show of force that will be capable of sinking an aircraft carrier.
I doubt if the American military will want to test the waters against China's hypersonic missiles ability.

Regardless of the outcome, the next step up the ladder is almost certainly going to be the move to nuclear.

At least all sides have the comfort of knowing that serious precautions are being taken to avoid a war that neither side can win. Why would China want to exaggerate it's counterforce demonstration of strength?
Dumbass Commie Canuck. You're stupid. That is all.

We should liberate you from your oppressive commie leader that is Castro's son. :abgg2q.jpg:

How many Canadian ships are in that AO, aye?

iu

There's more USN there than 1/2 of the entire Canadian Navy, asshat.

Pipe down with your Commie Canuckism. It's not as accepted as you might think.

Last edited:
He means he supports Hamas

I oppose over 75 years of apartheid. Don't we all?

I mean that there's no logical reason to have submarines or a larger show of force in the region. They'll all be parked off the enemy's coasts where they can do the most damage.

What are you crazies thinking? Nuke Hamas or Tel Aviv?

I guess China wants to be a world player. but to send so few ship is like what are they expecting. Good PR. I think its for show.

They have relationships with both Saudi Arabia and Iran. They have also made commitments with Israel and seem to support a two state solution.

China may be a better mediator than the US as they can talk with Iran.

I oppose over 75 years of apartheid. Don't we all?

I mean that there's no logical reason to have submarines or a larger show of force in the region. They'll all be parked off the enemy's coasts where they can do the most damage.

What are you crazies thinking? Nuke Hamas or Tel Aviv?
Deny your support and/or sympathy for Hamas

Deny your support and/or sympathy for Hamas
Good Dog almighty NO!
I take pride in opposing 75 years of apartheid!

The Hamas cause is an honourable cause but I will create some distance between a very small minority of their methods and what I only can wish to be.

The world's main sponsor of apartheid must be eliminated and driven into the sea. That calls for understanding the difference between Zionists and the people of israel. One is pure evil and the other is held hostage by evil.

There are several here claiming carriers have more powerful weapons than battleships. That’s not the case
Well, a carrier comes with a strike group: Guided Missile Cruiser, Guided Missile Destroyers, nine aircraft squadrons, and other missile carriers. A few warships is no match.

Forum List

Back