Obama to visit Middle East - but NOT Israel

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
In a blatant show of disinterest toward the Israeli position, President Obama is heading to the Middle East, but will snub the Israeli government.

Is this an end to seven decades of American support for the Israeli state?

Why would Obama make such a disrespectful gesture?

Is this yet another bow to the Muslim world? Dissatisfaction toward the conservative and newly elected Israeli president?

Or is Obama just an idiot boy-king with no real sense of purpose and responsibility?

Because when they were here, they told him to shove his two-state solution up his ass, so there is no photo opportunity to be had with anyone in Israel.

Silly American.. Doesn't he know that all roads lead back to kissing some kosher ass?

someone alert miami!

Silly American.. Doesn't he know that all roads lead back to kissing some kosher ass?

someone alert miami!

Is this an anti-Semitic post, or am I missing an attempt at humor?

someone alert miami!

I see in your other posts you are defending Iran's desire for nuclear power - and then you also appear to be an anti-Semite.

Is that about right?

You know what they say about people who can't detect sarcasm...

The US president is not required to dance when they pull strings even if you really, REALLY want to cry antisemite. I am making fun of people like you who seem to think global validation wears a yarmulke. But, hey, if all you want to do is cry about Obama and antisemites then feel free.

Last edited:
In a blatant show of disinterest toward the Israeli position, President Obama is heading to the Middle East, but will snub the Israeli government.

Is this yet another bow to the Muslim world? Dissatisfaction toward the conservative and newly elected Israeli president?

Or is Obama just an idiot boy-king with no real sense of purpose and responsibility?

wow i remember when mexico was our closest neighbor and ally.....but it was said by bush so it must be true....

remember the uss liberty and the lies told by the israeli government about that day

He has no respect for anything that America has ever done regarding Israel, or anything else. He is going over to the Muslim countries to offer more apologies for us stupid Americans. I am not joking!

He is not an American! He is 100% muslim!!! He might even be a terrorist himself.

I believe he is the Judas for the times. He is seting the world government up for the second coming. He will cause that war with Israel that is spoken of in the Bible. 1/3 of the world is in some real trouble, but, guess what...Israel cannot lose!!!

I cannot believe he is still not being asked to resign. Now he has proclaimed June as gay month!!! Gays get a month, blacks get a month, hispanics get a month, but prayer gets only a day, and with no observance by the so called president.

He is absolutely an insult to this nation. We are in some deep doo doo!

Those who voted for him were hoping for 40 acres and a mule...well, they got the mule!!!

wouldnt he post in pink if he were gay?

note: anyone who does not 1000% support israeli, to do as they please, is an anti semite....or perhaps an american who chooses not to put any other countries interests again of our own. I am american, I support american troops ...i dont just play lip service to supporting the troops

wow i remember when mexico was our closest neighbor and ally.....but it was said by bush so it must be true....

remember the uss liberty and the lies told by the israeli government about that day

Why do you continue to repeat the same idiotic propaganda? Are you just dense or is your hatred of the Jews so inbreeded into your leftist ideology that you can separate the 2?

Please explain old man!

you mean why do i continue to remember the men of the uss liberty? you would like june 8th to pass quietly with nothing said...well that aint gonna happen....

instead of name calling prove me wrong with facts...but you cannot do that..so you resource to name calling and try to make it all go away..well guess what..it is not going away...and i will be here june 8th and i will be posting on the uss liberty....

o now i am anti semitetic for supporting american troops? you really need to research that day and the cover up since that day....come back with some facts ....still havent seen you post one on this subject

you mean why do i continue to remember the men of the uss liberty? you would like june 8th to pass quietly with nothing said...well that aint gonna happen....

instead of name calling prove me wrong with facts...but you cannot do that..so you resource to name calling and try to make it all go away..well guess what..it is not going away...and i will be here june 8th and i will be posting on the uss liberty....

NO Bitch, remember the men of the USS Liberty! But don't disgrace their member with your antisemitic propaganda! It was an extremely unfortunate case of friendly fire!

However this is :offtopic:
So bring it to the thread dedicated to it!

Forum List

Back