• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have yet to see his authentic birth certificate. Until then, I believe he was born outside the US
Probably in some third world Muslim shit hole

Keep believing that.. It helps Obama :thup:.

and you are helping the government to sperate those who accept what the government says and those who question what the govenment says. Thanks for the help.

Anyone who continues to refuse the cold hard facts given them and pretends Obama is illegit is a detriment to the republican party.

These are the people Reagan began courting.

Now they are coming back to bite the party.

People who are incapable of reasonable debate and adult decisions.

They want what they want and facts be damned.

I have yet to see his authentic birth certificate. Until then, I believe he was born outside the US

And I'm cool with that.

To each his own and all that.

Do you think you can keep it quite? so we can focus on issues that will pull the moderates our way?

Seriously, this issue will drive the mods to either vote for Obama or for someone else entirly causing obama to get another 4 years.

He provided a birth certificate, one that says it can be used in any court proceedings. Go put your tin foil hat on and watch some Star Trek or something.

oh thats right the one that wasnot accpeted by the state registrar of 1961.

He provided a birth certificate, one that says it can be used in any court proceedings. Go put your tin foil hat on and watch some Star Trek or something.

oh thats right the one that wasnot accpeted by the state registrar of 1961.

:cuckoo:
That is weird, it was accepted when he ran for President.

Provided it to whom? When?

As of last week - when Donald Trump manned up and published his for the United States?

I must have missed when Obama produced his.

Put down your Joe Biden and Harry Reid nude photos for a moment and share with us when this occurred...

"It's damaging nonsense at this point. We need this to fade and Trump is not helping."

Maybe you are starting to understand how silly these people are and how easily they can be played by the current Barnum and Bailey of our times.

Trump is playing the idiots on the right for all they are worth.

In the end they will watch his show in big numbers and never even know they were played.
:clap2:

EVEN TM GETS IT!!!

As of last week - when Donald Trump manned up and published his for the United States?

Put down your Joe Biden and Harry Reid nude photos for a moment and share with us when this occurred...

Google it.
Plus, there is the whole fact one cannot run for President without it.
They have shown copies of the one he provided all over the place, it has a seal and says it can be used in any court proceedings. take it to court, he can use that BC. You guys are wasting time and money. Get the fuck over it.

Anyone who continues to refuse the cold hard facts given them and pretends Obama is illegit is a detriment to the republican party.

These are the people Reagan began courting.

Now they are coming back to bite the party.

People who are incapable of reasonable debate and adult decisions.

They want what they want and facts be damned.

These facts you keep mentioning. I am assuming a factual, authentic birth certificate. When and to whom did Barack Hussein present this?

The national news media seems to have missed that.....

It's been nearly 3 years and no proof, or valid evidence has come forth to prove that he was not born in HI.

NONE

Do you want obama out in '12? Of course you do. Many people do.

But if you keep grinding this stoopid birffer stuff over and over and over. All big 0 has to do is tell the moderates; "Do you want someone that sees proof and ignores it, running this country?"

Seriously, he will make this BS a front and center issue and we will have a problem keeping the House, and we can FORGET the Senate.

So STFU now, and we can get some conservatives in and hopefully take both houses of Congress, and maybe we canfix the damage you are doing and take the WH.

If you don't?

We are all fucked.

NO I will not.

Did Bush win because of the 9/11 turthers? I didn't vote for him because of that nor will anyone who votes, will vote for obama because of the BC issue.

The troofer crap didn't gain traction until it was to late.

So why do you want to help obama get re-elected?

Google it.
They have shown copies of the one he provided all over the place, it has a seal and says it can be used in any court proceedings. take it to court, he can use that BC. You guys are wasting time and money. Get the fuck over it.

Googled Obama birth certificate and nothing authentic came up.

Get over the fact he's non-American.

No, but Obama did which is why he was able to run for President.:cuckoo:

When exactly did he provide his birth certificate and to whom??

That has failed to make national news somehow.

Please share...

Wow! I just saw someone provide Bachmann with an official BC.

Why are you deflecting to Bachmann? Who next, Nixon? At least we know both of those individuals are U.S. citizens.

How about posting an authentic Obama birth certificate. No one seems to have seen it except for you and a couple other knuckle-dragging droolers in this thread...

Thanks.

No. He didn't.

He DID however share his Certification of Live Birth. Not exactly the same thing -- despite the arguments from the Obamessiah Disciples.

Still and all, the main point made by Two Thumbs is pretty much on the mark.

There are any number of urgent and compelling reasons to oppose this President and seek to avoid the horror of his possible re-election. And if the Birther problem is used as a wedge to assist him, that's tragic.

There are a whole litany of reasons one can validly say that he isn't qualified to be President. The Natural Born Citizenship Constitutional qualification is not the main one or even a significant part of that list.

Google it.

Googled Obama birth certificate and nothing authentic came up.

Get over the fact he's non-American.

That is weird, the one I have found has an authentic seal and says it can be used in any court proceedings. Get over the fact you are loon, and move on with life.

It's been nearly 3 years and no proof, or valid evidence has come forth to prove that he was not born in HI.

NONE

Do you want obama out in '12? Of course you do. Many people do.

But if you keep grinding this stoopid birffer stuff over and over and over. All big 0 has to do is tell the moderates; "Do you want someone that sees proof and ignores it, running this country?"

Seriously, he will make this BS a front and center issue and we will have a problem keeping the House, and we can FORGET the Senate.

So STFU now, and we can get some conservatives in and hopefully take both houses of Congress, and maybe we canfix the damage you are doing and take the WH.

If you don't?

We are all fucked.

NO I will not.

Did Bush win because of the 9/11 turthers? I didn't vote for him because of that nor will anyone who votes, will vote for obama because of the BC issue.

The troofer crap didn't gain traction until it was to late.

So why do you want to help obama get re-elected?

Why do you want to assist the government in seperating those who question the government and those who will accept what the government says as the gospel?
After 10 years the turther mess is still going stronge.
Lest we forget the new information on building 7

No. He didn't.

He DID however share his Certification of Live Birth. Not exactly the same thing -- despite the arguments from the Obamessiah Disciples.

There are any number of urgent and compelling reasons to oppose this President and seek to avoid the horror of his possible re-election. And if the Birther problem is used as a wedge to assist him, that's tragic.

There are a whole litany of reasons one can validly say that he isn't qualified to be President. The Natural Born Citizenship Constitutional qualification is not the main one or even a significant part of that list.

For some reason, "INCOMPETENCE" stands out...

No. He didn't.

It is the same thing when it comes to court proceedings and running for President.
I don't even have my long form BC.

Forum List

Back