• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you fucking retarded? I am not deflecting to Bachmann. If I was I would have mentioned what a loon she was, and how she had to eat her words when they provided her with proof he was born her.
And the only knuckle dragging drooler in this thread is you. Anyone who can believe that he wasn't born her, that his grandparents conspired since the moment Obama was born, and that nine month pregnant women would be allowed or even want to fly to Africa is a complete moron.
You do realize most airlines will not allow women in their third trimester to make international flights, right? And it was the same way back then.

Provide a link to the actual BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Short of that, STFU, braindead knuckle-dragging redneck, Muslim loving retard.

I can provide you ten links to the STATE issued birth certificate. The one you guys want, is issued by the hospital. IN my state, you can't even use the hospital issued BC for most legal proceedings. You guys are a bunch of moron, you get over it foiler.

We're a bunch of moron?
Oh gee - thanks.

Yeah - go ahead. Provide us with the state issued birth certificate. Obama is incapable of doing that.

(this should be rich).

So, you guys want the long form BC that is provided by the hospital, not the state? The short form one is provided by the state, and is the only one the state will provide to citizens. The same short form one that was provided by the state, was approved by vital statistics. So, really what more do you want?
video of his birth?

We would like to see a birth certificate - you know like Donald Trump provided last week.

Do we need to send you the request in pictures using crayons?

Obama already provided his state issued BC. The only one that the state of Hawaii will issue.

So, you guys want the long form BC that is provided by the hospital, not the state? The short form one is provided by the state, and is the only one the state will provide to citizens. The same short form one that was provided by the state, was approved by vital statistics. So, really what more do you want?
video of his birth?

No... but something stating which hospital he was born in and the name of the doctor who delivered him would help.

Aaaaww shucks... that's right... obama is HIDING all that... (if it even really exists), hmmm... wonder why? Care to venture a guess? (That isn't a tired party line retort that answers nothing.)

video of his birth?

The long form is also provided by the state

birthcertificate.jpg

How do we run a country when so many are willing to ignore cold hard court documented facts?

We run it in spite of such fools.

The American people cant allow these fact adverse fools any respect.

Provide a link to the actual BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Short of that, STFU, braindead knuckle-dragging redneck, Muslim loving retard.

I can provide you ten links to the STATE issued birth certificate. The one you guys want, is issued by the hospital. IN my state, you can't even use the hospital issued BC for most legal proceedings. You guys are a bunch of moron, you get over it foiler.

We're a bunch of moron?
Oh gee - thanks.

Yeah - go ahead. Provide us with the state issued birth certificate. Obama is incapable of doing that.

(this should be rich).

Hey moron, the state issued the short form one that has been put on the internet, shown on talk shows etc. The long form one, that all you guys want is ISSUED BY THE HOSPITAL.
You know, like when you have a baby and the hospital give your BC then a few weeks later the state send you another one in the mail. I know it is hard to understand these things when you are foiler, but please try.

Here's a copy of an actual 1961 Hawaii birth certificate

I can't seem to locate one like it for Obama...

Anyone?

Attachments

• $Birth.gif
    $Birth.gif
    124.4 KB · Views: 84
How do we run a country when so many are willing to ignore cold hard court documented facts?

You're incapable of providing facts on this issue

Just like Obama.

Go sit in the corner and have a cup of STFU

video of his birth?

No... but something stating which hospital he was born in and the name of the doctor who delivered him would help.

Aaaaww shucks... that's right... obama is HIDING all that... (if it even really exists), hmmm... wonder why? Care to venture a guess? (That isn't a tired party line retort that answers nothing.)

Why do you need to know his doctors name? The one he provided is good enough to be used in court proceedings and to obtain a passport. Why do you need to know who is doctor was?
I sure don't.

I have yet to see his authentic birth certificate. Until then, I believe he was born outside the US
Probably in some third world Muslim shit hole

He provided a birth certificate, one that says it can be used in any court proceedings. Go put your tin foil hat on and watch some Star Trek or something.

No. He didn't.

He DID however share his Certification of Live Birth. Not exactly the same thing -- despite the arguments from the Obamessiah Disciples.

Still and all, the main point made by Two Thumbs is pretty much on the mark.

There are any number of urgent and compelling reasons to oppose this President and seek to avoid the horror of his possible re-election. And if the Birther problem is used as a wedge to assist him, that's tragic.

There are a whole litany of reasons one can validly say that he isn't qualified to be President. The Natural Born Citizenship Constitutional qualification is not the main one or even a significant part of that list.

My favorite disqualifier came from the left.

Palin didn't have the resume to be VP. But she had, and has, more than obama did and does, to be Pres.

gawd

I'm on the same side as TM and Lu-Lu. I hate Mondays.

video of his birth?

Why do you need to know his doctors name? The one he provided is good enough to be used in court proceedings and to obtain a passport. Why do you need to know who is doctor was?
I sure don't.

The doctor's name is on the birth certificate - when it's produced we'll know who that is. Are you this dense in real life?

I have yet to see his authentic birth certificate. Until then, I believe he was born outside the US
Probably in some third world Muslim shit hole

Keep believing that.. It helps Obama :thup:.

and you are helping the government to sperate those who accept what the government says and those who question what the govenment says. Thanks for the help.

there is a difference between accepting "what the government says" and being the poster children for stupid.

understanding that there were no WMD's.... good.

birfer stuff... silly.

When we spoke to a spokeswoman for the Hawaii Department of Health, she said too much was being made of the difference between the so-called “long” and “short” forms.

“They’re just words,” said spokeswoman Janice Okubo. “That (what was posted on the Internet) is considered a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii.”

“There’s only one form of birth certificate,” she said, and it’s been the same since the 1980s. Birth certificates evolve over the decades, she said, and there are no doubt differences between the way birth certificates looked when Obama was born and now.

“When you request a birth certificate, the one you get looks exactly like the one posted on his site,” she said. “That’s the birth certificate.”
Hawaii Homelands declares Short Form GOOD ENOUGH! | Obama Conspiracy Theories

So, you guys are mad he lost his original and had to get a new one after 1980? Is that what it is?
I lost my BC when I was in high school, I guess I am screwed. I must not be born here.

and this is another reason why I question the BC when people make a claim but cannot present any facts to verify their claim.

In other words what court documented facts are you talking about? The one where the supreme court sai no one had any standing to question or file suit tagiast oabam to produce the long form BC?

NO I will not.

Did Bush win because of the 9/11 turthers? I didn't vote for him because of that nor will anyone who votes, will vote for obama because of the BC issue.

The troofer crap didn't gain traction until it was to late.

So why do you want to help obama get re-elected?

Why do you want to assist the government in seperating those who question the government and those who will accept what the government says as the gospel?
After 10 years the turther mess is still going stronge.
Lest we forget the new information on building 7

And still no one his hunting Bush down to take him to court

Why?

B/c no sane person gives a fuck anymore.

Have you or have you not seen the images of his proof of life (or whatever it's called)? It has the seal of the county he was born in.

Any more than that and obama will have to break the law.

Can't you see your being played?

I sure don't.

The doctor's name is on the birth certificate - when it's produced we'll know who that is. Are you this dense in real life?

Are you?
I asked why do you need to know his doctor's name?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back