• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am an Arnold Swartz fan...i love all of his movies. But what pisses me off is that he wasn't born in this country and when he ran for Governor of California noone made an issue that he wasn't born in this country.

Because there is no requirement to be born a citizen to be Governor of a state.

A man who is born of a White woman and African father is elected President and all of a sudden the issue of his birthright is questioned! To me it doesn't seem fair that b/c this man has black blood in his veins he has to be scruitinized and put under a microscope so to speak.

For most it has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it has to do with opposition to shitty policies.

Why wasn't Arnold? He wasn't born here! But that doesn't matter b/c he has the right COLOR!!

It didn't matter as there is no requirement to be born a citizen to be elected for Governor. If he tried to run for President, watch for the shit-storm. Wouldn't make a difference that he is white.

>>>>

For most it has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it has to do with opposition to shitty policies.

Absolutely incorrect.

And with Schwartenegger there was a pretty big movement to repeal that particular clause. McCain was also foreign born.

It's kind of like that Sesame Street song. Which one of these things..just does not belong: McCain, Schwartenegger, Obama.

2 foreign born white guys that Conservatives wanted to run for President, and one Domestic born black guy that actually became the first black President.

It's pretty clear.

What birth announcements? Here's the deal, it's simple enough. Instead of digging up old newspapers how about showing the original B.C.? We all have to produce an original BC when we get our first drivers license in most states so why isn't the president required to produce it? The president's mother was apparently a hippie type wandering from country to country and his father was a native African and a drunken anti-American bigamist. Doesn't that concept cause some concern about the Constitutional requirement for the presidency?

Here's the answer
The state does not submit private information of a private citizen to the Newspaper. Private information being the full home address.
It would violated Hawaii's Contitution right to privacy.

Here's how birth announcements are completed in Hawaii

HOW TO GET LISTED

To get your listing in our birth announcement column that runs Fridays, please complete and submit a Star-Advertiser birth announcement for, which can be downloaded at Hawaii News, Honolulu, Honolulu News, Sports, Editorial, Features, Travel and Business - Honolulu Star-Advertiser - Hawaii Newspaper, a copy of your child's birth certificate and a color picture of your child. Announcements will be run until the child's first birthday.

Mail the items to Birth Announcements, Today section, Honolulu Star-Advertiser, 500 Ala Moana, Suite 7-210, Honolulu, HI 96813. Or e-mail pdf copies of the signed announcement form and the birth certificate, along with a high-resolution (300 dpi) color jpeg of the baby's picture to [email protected].

Entries missing essential information cannot be used and mailed photos cannot be returned.

Hawaii's Ohana - Hawaii News - Staradvertiser.com

It's been nearly 3 years and no proof, or valid evidence has come forth to prove that he was not born in HI.

NONE

Do you want obama out in '12? Of course you do. Many people do.

But if you keep grinding this stoopid birffer stuff over and over and over. All big 0 has to do is tell the moderates; "Do you want someone that sees proof and ignores it, running this country?"

Seriously, he will make this BS a front and center issue and we will have a problem keeping the House, and we can FORGET the Senate.

So STFU now, and we can get some conservatives in and hopefully take both houses of Congress, and maybe we canfix the damage you are doing and take the WH.

If you don't?

We are all fucked.

I have yet to see his authentic birth certificate. Until then, I believe he was born outside the US
Probably in some third world Muslim shit hole

"It's damaging nonsense at this point. We need this to fade and Trump is not helping."

Maybe you are starting to understand how silly these people are and how easily they can be played by the current Barnum and Bailey of our times.

Trump is playing the idiots on the right for all they are worth.

In the end they will watch his show in big numbers and never even know they were played.

crap
fucked up my thread title
here comes the typo bombs.

Bwahahahahaha!

You are actually partially correct in your main contention.

There has been no evidence presented that the President was not born in HI.

Too bad that "transparency" favoring guy refuses to just show us his damn birth certificate.

:eusa_angel:

(A whole assorted bunch of rabid Obamessiah acolytes will now insist that I "am" a "birfer.")

It's been nearly 3 years and no proof, or valid evidence has come forth to prove that he was not born in HI.

NONE

Do you want obama out in '12? Of course you do. Many people do.

But if you keep grinding this stoopid birffer stuff over and over and over. All big 0 has to do is tell the moderates; "Do you want someone that sees proof and ignores it, running this country?"

Seriously, he will make this BS a front and center issue and we will have a problem keeping the House, and we can FORGET the Senate.

So STFU now, and we can get some conservatives in and hopefully take both houses of Congress, and maybe we canfix the damage you are doing and take the WH.

If you don't?

We are all fucked.

NO I will not.

Did Bush win because of the 9/11 turthers? I didn't vote for him because of that nor will anyone who votes, will vote for obama because of the BC issue.

crap
fucked up my thread title
here comes the typo bombs.

Bwahahahahaha!

You are actually partially correct in your main contention.

There has been no evidence presented that the President was not born in HI.

Too bad that "transparency" favoring guy refuses to just show us his damn birth certificate.

:eusa_angel:

(A whole assorted bunch of rabid Obamessiah acolytes will now insist that I "am" a "birfer.")

To ask a question does not make one a birther, it is the argumrnt against anyone who does ask the question and is in a way helping the government to seperate those who follow what is dictated and those who question the government and what it says as the gospel. Thanks folks for helping the government.

I have yet to see his authentic birth certificate. Until then, I believe he was born outside the US
Probably in some third world Muslim shit hole

He provided a birth certificate, one that says it can be used in any court proceedings. Go put your tin foil hat on and watch some Star Trek or something.

Forum List

Back