Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Google it.
Plus, there is the whole fact one cannot run for President without it.
They have shown copies of the one he provided all over the place, it has a seal and says it can be used in any court proceedings. take it to court, he can use that BC. You guys are wasting time and money. Get the fuck over it.

Googled Obama birth certificate and nothing authentic came up.

Get over the fact he's non-American.

That is weird, the one I have found has an authentic seal and says it can be used in any court proceedings. Get over the fact you are loon, and move on with life.

Except you don't have one.

What you have is an image of the President's Certification of Live Birth.

Still not the same thing.

Google it.
Plus, there is the whole fact one cannot run for President without it.
They have shown copies of the one he provided all over the place, it has a seal and says it can be used in any court proceedings. take it to court, he can use that BC. You guys are wasting time and money. Get the fuck over it.

That is weird, the one I have found has an authentic seal and says it can be used in any court proceedings. Get over the fact you are loon, and move on with life.

Does the seal also say "Made In China?"

Man, you are one brainwashed dumbass.

I suppose you think 9/11 was an "inside job" too...

Put on your tinfoil hat :cuckoo:

Obama is a non-US citizen.

Get over it

Thanks for dumbing it down for him. Public school educated, ya know. You may need to whip out a Crayola next...

He provided a birth certificate, one that says it can be used in any court proceedings. Go put your tin foil hat on and watch some Star Trek or something.

No. He didn't.

He DID however share his Certification of Live Birth. Not exactly the same thing -- despite the arguments from the Obamessiah Disciples.

Still and all, the main point made by Two Thumbs is pretty much on the mark.

There are any number of urgent and compelling reasons to oppose this President and seek to avoid the horror of his possible re-election. And if the Birther problem is used as a wedge to assist him, that's tragic.

There are a whole litany of reasons one can validly say that he isn't qualified to be President. The Natural Born Citizenship Constitutional qualification is not the main one or even a significant part of that list.

It is the same thing when it comes to court proceedings and running for President.
I don't even have my long form BC.

Your long-form birth certificate?

What's that I hear... *honk* *honk*

Oh, it's the short-bus

Time to run along to school now junior.

When exactly did he provide his birth certificate and to whom??

That has failed to make national news somehow.

Please share...

Wow! I just saw someone provide Bachmann with an official BC.

Why are you deflecting to Bachmann? Who next, Nixon? At least we know both of those individuals are U.S. citizens.

How about posting an authentic Obama birth certificate. No one seems to have seen it except for you and a couple other knuckle-dragging droolers in this thread...

Thanks.

Are you fucking retarded? I am not deflecting to Bachmann. If I was I would have mentioned what a loon she was, and how she had to eat her words when they provided her with proof he was born her.
And the only knuckle dragging drooler in this thread is you. Anyone who can believe that he wasn't born her, that his grandparents conspired since the moment Obama was born, and that nine month pregnant women would be allowed or even want to fly to Africa is a complete moron.
You do realize most airlines will not allow women in their third trimester to make international flights, right? And it was the same way back then.

According to the law and the courts it is. Get over it.

No. He didn't.

He DID however share his Certification of Live Birth. Not exactly the same thing -- despite the arguments from the Obamessiah Disciples.

Still and all, the main point made by Two Thumbs is pretty much on the mark.

There are any number of urgent and compelling reasons to oppose this President and seek to avoid the horror of his possible re-election. And if the Birther problem is used as a wedge to assist him, that's tragic.

There are a whole litany of reasons one can validly say that he isn't qualified to be President. The Natural Born Citizenship Constitutional qualification is not the main one or even a significant part of that list.

It is the same thing when it comes to court proceedings and running for President.
I don't even have my long form BC.

Your long-form birth certificate?

What's that I hear... *honk* *honk*

Oh, it's the short-bus

Time to run along to school now junior.

That really hurts coming from a birther.:cuckoo:

Does the seal also say "Made In China?"

Man, you are one brainwashed dumbass.

I suppose you think 9/11 was an "inside job" too...

Put on your tinfoil hat :cuckoo:

Obama is a non-US citizen.

Get over it

Please with comment like this it's hard for those of us who are ask a legitimate question and to get a logical answer.

Wow! I just saw someone provide Bachmann with an official BC.

Why are you deflecting to Bachmann? Who next, Nixon? At least we know both of those individuals are U.S. citizens.

How about posting an authentic Obama birth certificate. No one seems to have seen it except for you and a couple other knuckle-dragging droolers in this thread...

Thanks.

Are you fucking retarded? I am not deflecting to Bachmann. If I was I would have mentioned what a loon she was, and how she had to eat her words when they provided her with proof he was born her.
And the only knuckle dragging drooler in this thread is you. Anyone who can believe that he wasn't born her, that his grandparents conspired since the moment Obama was born, and that nine month pregnant women would be allowed or even want to fly to Africa is a complete moron.
You do realize most airlines will not allow women in their third trimester to make international flights, right? And it was the same way back then.

Provide a link to the actual BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Short of that, STFU, braindead knuckle-dragging redneck, Muslim loving retard.

According to the law and the courts it is. Get over it.

No it isn't. Neither according to the law nor to the Courts.

Nothing to get over. You are wrong. Nothing important in that and nothing new there, either.

So, you guys want the long form BC that is provided by the hospital, not the state? The short form one is provided by the state, and is the only one the state will provide to citizens. The same short form one that was provided by the state, was approved by vital statistics. So, really what more do you want?
video of his birth?

So, you guys want the long form BC that is provided by the hospital, not the state? The short form one is provided by the state, and is the only one the state will provide to citizens. The same short form one that was provided by the state, was approved by vital statistics. So, really what more do you want?
video of his birth?

We would like to see a birth certificate - you know like Donald Trump provided last week.

Do we need to send you the request in pictures using crayons?

They want what they want regruardless of the facts and the courts.

They are irrational and they make the republican party a joke.

I guess we can also "settle" that Obama is a communist, as well as a cocaine addict. It's on the Internet... look it up.

Thanks.

Provide a link to the actual BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Short of that, STFU, braindead knuckle-dragging redneck, Muslim loving retard.

I can provide you ten links to the STATE issued birth certificate. The one you guys want, is issued by the hospital. IN my state, you can't even use the hospital issued BC for most legal proceedings. You guys are a bunch of moron, you get over it foiler.

Forum List

Back