Obama to seek congress approval

No need, now.

Obama has gotten Putin to do his bidding, and now the responsibility is Putin's.

Either Putin succeeds, and Obama gets what he wants - destruction of Syria's CW...

Or Putin fails, which would be disastrous to Putin's reputation, and clears the way for strikes.

OBAMA WINS AGAIN!
multi.gif

No need, now.

Obama has gotten Putin to do his bidding, and now the responsibility is Putin's.

Either Putin succeeds, and Obama gets what he wants - destruction of Syria's CW...

Or Putin fails, which would be disastrous to Putin's reputation, and clears the way for strikes.

OBAMA WINS AGAIN!
multi.gif

Rationalization fail. Congratulations.

No need, now.

OBAMA WINS AGAIN!
multi.gif

Yet, you don't have the smarts to even explain why you think so.

No need, now.

OBAMA WINS AGAIN!
multi.gif

Putin played obama for the incompetent fool that he is, and you are so dumb that you can't even see what the entire world can see.

Putin (the KGB hit man) wins, Obozo the clown loses--------------pathetic.:eusa_boohoo:

No need, now.

OBAMA WINS AGAIN!
multi.gif

My God you're naive. Anyone who thinks Putin gives a rats ass bout Syrian "WMDs" or that anyone else thinks they do is an idiot. Or a Democrat. But I repeat myself.

Putin played obama for the incompetent fool that he is, and you are so dumb that you can't even see what the entire world can see.

Putin (the KGB hit man) wins, Obozo the clown loses--------------pathetic.:eusa_boohoo:
What are the odds of Assad using CW again? ZERO.

Obama wins again!
multi.gif
multi.gif
multi.gif

:bow3:......:cuckoo:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9t6abs7uPg]Prayer to Obama? - Idol Worship replaces God - YouTube[/ame]

No need, now.

OBAMA WINS AGAIN!
multi.gif

I have the smarts to know that Putin authored the CW deal, not Obama. Idiot.

Last edited:
I have the smarts to know that Putin authored the CW deal, not Obama. Idiot.

You cant get into a serious conversation with a clown:cuckoo:
I prefer to term him a spoiled twerp that is probably on WELFARE. A moocher that is threatened that WE are gonna make him account for every cent WE the taxpayers have ever given him.

He a brain-dead clone, a non-thinker... Lots of Obama followers seem to have that condition.

You cant get into a serious conversation with a clown:cuckoo:
I prefer to term him a spoiled twerp that is probably on WELFARE. A moocher that is threatened that WE are gonna make him account for every cent WE the taxpayers have ever given him.

He a brain-dead clone, a non-thinker... Lots of Obama followers seem to have that condition.

They're threatened...The People are questioning their existence on OUR DIME.

Synthia is in for one HELL of a reckoning being the moocher he is.

Unthinking? No, he's cold, calculating...Just like his boiking Obama...

Their time will come...and they will have nowhere to run to...no where to hide when the time comes...and it won't be us asking them to account...a much HIGHER POWER that neither belive in.

They had better bone up on their silly answers...because I will be watching and praying for them both...But they will end up in the same place...Nothing I can do but to warn them both...

And it won't be nice.

Forum List

Back