Obama to Lift Ban on Overseas Abortion Funding

My tax dollars have been turned into funding for baby killers!

And before my money was being used to drop bombs on Iraqis.
And now it is being used to drop them on Pakistanis and increasing funding to Israel to kill Palestinian children. It is also still being used in Iraq, although that one appears to have been successfully turned around before Bush left office, so the current Administration plans to move people from Iraq to Afghanistan to kill more babies there...

Yeah, good fixin' there... :rolleyes:

We'll continue killing Palestinians too and some will still claim Obama's a Muslim. lol

mdj, if the law is overturned, abortions will not stop and more mothers will be killed along with their babies, if done back alley, as they were when it was illegal.

My mother in law, God rest her soul, who was 87 when she passed on last year.....she was the coolest old geezer that i have ever known, outside of her mother, who i met when she was 98....

Anyway, there is no one on this earth that I have met that was more Christian than she....

She Loved the Lord, with all her mind, body and soul and when she stayed with us, while my hubby went to work, i spent hours upon hours with her, just reading the Bible and going over scripture.....she had the GREATEST Bible....my brother in law, has it now....and i wish it was my husband that got it after she passed on....

It was a Bible like any other Bible, only it had 60 plus years of her Bible studies, and lessons and thoughts penciled in the sidelines of most every passage....(She was a late bloomer and was 27 when she said she became born again and had the same Bible she had back then)

Anyway, she told me what it was like when she was a young and how many girls she knew that died or were scarred for life from choosing to have a back alley abortion...Which really surprised me....i had thought that it was only girls of this day and age that were having sex outside of marriage and NOT the ladies of the past....no such thing.

And even she, saw the necessity to keep abortion as a legal option. I even argued with her on this.... but she was dead set firm, on it not becoming illegal again....this confounded me for the longest time but her compassion and her trust in God giving us free will, and forgiveness, was beyond my capabilities of understanding at the time, I suppose...

She was convinced that God lets us do what we do....free will.

She was equally convinced that God would be there for every woman that aborted, waiting in the sidelines, for when the time is right, to capture them and bring them to Him....

She witnessed this over the 87 years and time and time again she told me....people that she had thought were wretched, lost, and big time sinners... over time..... "found" the Lord....and that she had spent decades after witnessing all of this, asking God to please forgive her, for the awful things she had said about these people who she was certain were going to burn...and begged God to forgive her, for not having Faith in Him and allowing Him to work, in His mysterious ways, to bring those to Him that belong to Him...it could be the abortion that a girl has had that brings her to Him....is what Margie(MIL) learned over the decades of her life.

Also, only in this past century, did Christians start saying that the soul enters the body at conception.....for thousands of years this was not believed and for hundreds of years the universal Christian church believed that the soul entered the baby to be at 40 days for men and 90 days for women....*don't ask me how they came to these numbers, i never got a chance to read the full article on it!??? other religions have the soul entering the foetus at 120 days....and again, i don't know how they came to these terms, but THEY HAD THEM for some reason?

And Abortion has near always been present, they have records from 2500 years ago of potions that were taken to abort the embryo....of which were traced to today's potions that chemically abort....only, it wasn't single women having sex that aborted the most, it was married women with children....it was thought of as acceptable because nearly half of the women pregnant, died in delivery or their child died in delivery....so the woman had the option to abort with chemical potions....this continued until the mid 1800's....chemical potions were permitted to take by pregnant women that would abort their child to be, and up to the point of quickening, it was legal or permitted. (I realize that child birth is much safer today, and women only have a small chance of dying while delivering)

Anyway, as horrible a circumstance that it is....abortions are nothing new....

So, yes, i hate the sin, but still love the sinner and will be there for any girl or woman, that has gone through this.....

Care

The government shouldn't be paying for abortions, here or abroad.

I agree with you and there has been legislation passed to prevent such And our gvt, claims they are not....

mdj, if the law is overturned, abortions will not stop and more mothers will be killed along with their babies, if done back alley, as they were when it was illegal.

My mother in law, God rest her soul, who was 87 when she passed on last year.....she was the coolest old geezer that i have ever known, outside of her mother, who i met when she was 98....

Anyway, there is no one on this earth that I have met that was more Christian than she....

She Loved the Lord, with all her mind, body and soul and when she stayed with us, while my hubby went to work, i spent hours upon hours with her, just reading the Bible and going over scripture.....she had the GREATEST Bible....my brother in law, has it now....and i wish it was my husband that got it after she passed on....

It was a Bible like any other Bible, only it had 60 plus years of her Bible studies, and lessons and thoughts penciled in the sidelines of most every passage....(She was a late bloomer and was 27 when she said she became born again and had the same Bible she had back then)

Anyway, she told me what it was like when she was a young and how many girls she knew that died or were scarred for life from choosing to have a back alley abortion...Which really surprised me....i had thought that it was only girls of this day and age that were having sex outside of marriage and NOT the ladies of the past....no such thing.

And even she, saw the necessity to keep abortion as a legal option. I even argued with her on this.... but she was dead set firm, on it not becoming illegal again....this confounded me for the longest time but her compassion and her trust in God giving us free will, and forgiveness, was beyond my capabilities of understanding at the time, I suppose...

She was convinced that God lets us do what we do....free will.

She was equally convinced that God would be there for every woman that aborted, waiting in the sidelines, for when the time is right, to capture them and bring them to Him....

She witnessed this over the 87 years and time and time again she told me....people that she had thought were wretched, lost, and big time sinners... over time..... "found" the Lord....and that she had spent decades after witnessing all of this, asking God to please forgive her, for the awful things she had said about these people who she was certain were going to burn...and begged God to forgive her, for not having Faith in Him and allowing Him to work, in His mysterious ways, to bring those to Him that belong to Him...it could be the abortion that a girl has had that brings her to Him....is what Margie(MIL) learned over the decades of her life.

Also, only in this past century, did Christians start saying that the soul enters the body at conception.....for thousands of years this was not believed and for hundreds of years the universal Christian church believed that the soul entered the baby to be at 40 days for men and 90 days for women....*don't ask me how they came to these numbers, i never got a chance to read the full article on it!??? other religions have the soul entering the foetus at 120 days....and again, i don't know how they came to these terms, but THEY HAD THEM for some reason?

And Abortion has near always been present, they have records from 2500 years ago of potions that were taken to abort the embryo....of which were traced to today's potions that chemically abort....only, it wasn't single women having sex that aborted the most, it was married women with children....it was thought of as acceptable because nearly half of the women pregnant, died in delivery or their child died in delivery....so the woman had the option to abort with chemical potions....this continued until the mid 1800's....chemical potions were permitted to take by pregnant women that would abort their child to be, and up to the point of quickening, it was legal or permitted. (I realize that child birth is much safer today, and women only have a small chance of dying while delivering)

Anyway, as horrible a circumstance that it is....abortions are nothing new....

So, yes, i hate the sin, but still love the sinner and will be there for any girl or woman, that has gone through this.....

Care

I agree with you and there has been legislation passed to prevent such And our gvt, claims they are not....

Our government claims alot of stuff, doesn't make it so.

Abortion makes for great population control when contraceptives aren't available. India especially should have more of them.

NO, it really doesn't.

Abortion is an intrusive procedure, and can harm the woman....both physically and mentally.

there is not too much harm in birth control, other than the laissez faire attitude towards sexual relationships that leads to today's abortion in the first place....

Abortion makes for great population control when contraceptives aren't available. India especially should have more of them.

NO, it really doesn't.

Abortion is an intrusive procedure, and can harm the woman....both physically and mentally.

there is not too much harm in birth control, other than the laissez faire attitude towards sexual relationships that leads to today's abortion in the first place....

rep'd.:clap2:

NO, it really doesn't.

Any surgery can potentially harm a woman. Are you arguing that we should stop transplants, etc. because there's a risk involved?

I do think we should encourage birth control before abortions since that's simply safer and less expensive than the alternative.

NO, it really doesn't.

Any surgery can potentially harm a woman. Are you arguing that we should stop transplants, etc. because there's a risk involved?

I do think we should encourage birth control before abortions since that's simply safer and less expensive than the alternative.

I simply was answering your statement about abortion making great population control....it really doesn't make GREAT population control, even when birth control fails because there are too many side effects that could happen that are detrimental to the woman....

I don't believe in population control by governments, reminds me of the Nazis, it's of the same "feather" as far as I am concerned.

I do believe in the woman's INDIVIDUAL right to plan her own parenthood though....

NO, it really doesn't.

I simply was answering your statement about abortion making great population control....it really doesn't make GREAT population control, even when birth control fails because there are too many side effects that could happen that are detrimental to the woman....

I don't believe in population control by governments, reminds me of the Nazis, it's of the same "feather" as far as I am concerned.

I do believe in the woman's INDIVIDUAL right to plan her own parenthood though....

:clap2: When are we going to disagree?

NO, it really doesn't.

The Nazis coerced it, and everything else for that matter.

I'm suggesting the gov't should provide them on request. If it sounded like I was suggesting coerced abortions that wasn't intentional.

Can you tell us how unborn babies have hurt you? How can we CHOOSE to say nothing for the murders of innocent babies? Has history taught us nothing? Lots and lots of people sat around and watched Hitler destroy human life in the most horrific ways. Over 6 million people died because of the lack of concern and the lack of actions to stop that atrocity. Why didn't anyone step in a whole lot sooner and put a stop to that horror? Was it was because not my problem? Not in my yard? Does not involve me? The famous let somebody else do something about it I am busy or I just don't care.

I know some people are going to fill really horrible when they finally wake up and realize the atrocity the unborn are going through.

I would have thought if we as a society decided it was OK to kill the unborn we found a more humane way nope they just dismember then in the womb you know pull the babies apart literally limb from limb and then they suction out the militated parts. Just because a lot of people are in denial about weather or not it is a baby does not make that statement true.

We are the next generation that will go down in history as the ones that allowed the slaughter of babies. We are going to look or should I say we already or the persona of Hitler the Holocaust is the unborn how much longer will we allow the torture and mutation of these babies. Heck Obama does not want us to torture terrorist not that I am for torture we rate our children as lower then anyone else on the planet. It is a vile and disgusting thing we allow.

And now it is being used to drop them on Pakistanis and increasing funding to Israel to kill Palestinian children. It is also still being used in Iraq, although that one appears to have been successfully turned around before Bush left office, so the current Administration plans to move people from Iraq to Afghanistan to kill more babies there...

No amount of wrongs can justify the slaughter of innocent babies

No amount of wrongs can justify the slaughter of innocent babies

While he does have a point, ultimatley you are right in my opinion. God bless you. If I had more rep points to give today you'd get some. Either way, bless your heart sweety.

Forum List

Back