Obama to Lift Ban on Overseas Abortion Funding

They should have let us vote on this!

Dear, Dear, Dear Mr. President.. First let me say I am thankful for your screen name. I have someone to call Mr. President.. Secondly, you may or may not realize this. You are living under a one party rule. Now. You need to learn to :eusa_whistle:

See the issue that I'm having is the government funding of unregulated medical procedures to third party groups who's target consumers are minors.

See the issue that I'm having is the government funding of unregulated medical procedures to third party groups who's target consumers are minors.

I know, you are living in a liberal la la land. That is what they wish. Their number one throw down go to the mats issue is the right to murder their children.

It is also known as the "global gag rule," because it prohibits taxpayer funding for groups that even talk about abortion if there is an unplanned pregnancy.

The policy was first instituted by President Ronald Reagan in 1984 and continued by President George H.W. Bush. The policy was reversed by President Bill Clinton in 1993, and re-instated by President George W. Bush in 2001.

I know you people think you own the bodies and minds of women but the world pretty much has already realized that its a personal choice. Be proud the ban meant that women were not given any reproductive healthcare because of this ban. It funds all choices and does not mandate what a Dr and patient can talk about.

It is also known as the "global gag rule," because it prohibits taxpayer funding for groups that even talk about abortion if there is an unplanned pregnancy.

The policy was first instituted by President Ronald Reagan in 1984 and continued by President George H.W. Bush. The policy was reversed by President Bill Clinton in 1993, and re-instated by President George W. Bush in 2001.

I know you people think you own the bodies and minds of women but the world pretty much has already realized that its a personal choice. Be proud the ban meant that women were not given any reproductive healthcare because of this ban. It funds all choices and does not mandate what a Dr and patient can talk about.

So can I kill you now?

Dear, Dear, Dear Mr. President.. First let me say I am thankful for your screen name. I have someone to call Mr. President.. Secondly, you may or may not realize this. You are living under a one party rule. Now. You need to learn to :eusa_whistle:
I guess it is our turn now! Are reward for putting up with the crap from the right for so long!:eusa_whistle:

This is lovely. Meanwhile, in our state we are reducing our $150 per month incentive grant for people who leave welfare and obtain gainful employment to $100, and ultimately to $50.

So happy our money is going overseas to be a part of genocide.

I guess it is our turn now! Are reward for putting up with the crap from the right for so long!:eusa_whistle:

Yes! It is your turn now. No denying that. I'm just trying to help Mr. President with the concept.

Great. We can't even fix our own country and we are being forced to give our income to pay for other countries abortions.... pretty amazing.

Obama to Lift Ban on Overseas Abortion Funding - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

You have got to be kidding right. Here we are headed to a 2 TILLION dollar deficit, & now we're responsible for "overseas" abortion costs.

Unbelievable!

I'll tell you if this keeps up there is going to be a tax revolution in this country similar to the Boston tea party.

This is lovely. Meanwhile, in our state we are reducing our $150 per month incentive grant for people who leave welfare and obtain gainful employment to $100, and ultimately to $50.

So happy our money is going overseas to be a part of genocide.

well can't say we did not know it was coming, remember this guy voted for partial birth abortion, and then voted to withold medical care from any baby that was unlucky enough to survive his attempted murder. It is no surprise.

Your body, your choice, your responsibility to pay for it!

Leave my tax dollars out of your genocide.

Forum List

Back