Obama to House Republicans, "Are you going to serve the rich or the middle class?"

The question assumes he forced the Dems to do something. He didn't.
I see you aren't familiar with the situation. Rather than try to teach you what you are unwilling to learn I will ask the question another way:

Who did the Dems serve when, in 2010, they passed their tax cuts for the rich?
Who did The Obama serve when he signed those tax cuts into law?

Oh, I see. So you're trying to say that since the Democrats COMPROMISED in 2010 after the Tea Party was swept into power that somehow Democrats are just as guilty of pushing the agenda of the rich over the agenda of the middle class. Bzzzzzzzzt. Sorry. If I'm not mistaken, it was John Boner who insisted the tax cuts be extended as part of his debt-ceiling hostage holding.
So, yeah. Fuck that shit in the B.
So, not only are you a blatant partisan bigot, you don't have enough intellectual honesty to even TRY to answer the questions.

I, for one, am not surprised.

Sorry DumbFuck, it doesn't work that way. You see, I asked you the question first.

No stupid, you sure didn't.

You've earned a universal symbol for stupidity, for that one.

obama-08-logo-15.jpg

So you have to answer mine before we try to get to your gotcha moment, okay, DumbFuck?

Try again, monkey boi....

these con assholes never deal in facts.

they are the slaves of decades of republican lies

So why you insist on electing people who only look out for 1% of the people? This compromise proposed by Obama would benefit MILLIONS of Americans. But I know, if you can't slurp some semen from the dick of the rich, what's the point, right?

So monkey boi; tax cuts for the rich aren't really for the rich unless we mean when BOOOSH was in office.

Even ignoring the utter stupidity of Obama and your shameful party, which had a more significant fiduciary impact, "tax cuts for the - uh, middle class" or Medicare part D?

You see, fucktard Obama knows that letting the Bush tax cuts expire will tank the floundering economy. Oh, he wants to play class warfare and divide America, but actually ending the cuts will take the 1.7% creeping GDP right into depression numbers. So he has to extend the cuts in direct contradiction to the lies he and the mindless morons like you have been telling.

But I have a proposal, repeal Medicare Part D. Obama can wipe out the deficit without destroying the economy, simply by repealing Medicare part D. He can go on his daily campaign show and tell the nation "Look, ah um, this was a, uh ah um, bribe by the, uh, BOOOOSH regime in, ah uh uhum, hopes of, ahem uh oh, winning the, uh ah ummm, senior vote. But the, ah um, truth is that, uhh, we just can't, ah uhh ohm, afford it."

Want the deficit under control? Want to blame BOOOSH? There you go, all in a tidy little package.

Honestly, Uncensored, and I mean this with no due respect, you're not worth responding to. You don't even understand what's at play, and you have fucking CLUE what you're talking about. Seriously, when I read your posts, I feel myself getting stupider, trying to understand your fucking point. Then I realize your only point is "Conservatives Good, Liberals Bad."

But you don't even understand the points that are made that completely invalidate your arguments. So what's the point? Honestly, this latest tirade I can't quite get a grasp of. We're talking about the effects that the Bush Tax Cuts' rates on the rich have had on the middle class and you go traipsing into the conversation like a bull in a china shop talking about fucking Medicare.

Why don't you shut the fuck up, stay focused on THIS issue, and maybe learn something? Everything to you is one fluid talking point. But I'm not going to engage with you on it anymore.

Republicans represent all of the people. Not just the convenient ones.

Bull crap. Republicans despise the poor, are indifferent to the middle class, and want to give the entire nation to the wealthy. At every opportunity possible, Republicans support the poor getting less and the rich getting more. That's a fact!

Your talking points aren't at all accurate. Which is why you will lose. The Truth will always set you free.

The question assumes he forced the Dems to do something. He didn't.
I see you aren't familiar with the situation. Rather than try to teach you what you are unwilling to learn I will ask the question another way:

The Congress extended the BOOOSH tax cuts for all.
I see.... GWB cut taxes for everyone, not just the rich.
So.. all the people that used the term "GWB's tax cuts for the rich" are liars?
How often do you refer to them as such?

And, you STILL did not answer the question:
Who did The Dems serve?
Who did The Obama serve?

Last edited:
So why you insist on electing people who only look out for 1% of the people? This compromise proposed by Obama would benefit MILLIONS of Americans. But I know, if you can't slurp some semen from the dick of the rich, what's the point, right?

I dont elect those people. Ive made it very clear I vote for Conservatives. Not progressives.

Not sure what your gay fantasies have to do with the issue.

Seriously! This guy is ultra focused on dick sucking. Why is that?

No idea. It's not something I think about so I dont know why others might be obsessed with that.

Oh, I see. So you're trying to say that since the Democrats COMPROMISED in 2010 after the Tea Party was swept into power that somehow Democrats are just as guilty of pushing the agenda of the rich over the agenda of the middle class. Bzzzzzzzzt. Sorry. If I'm not mistaken, it was John Boner who insisted the tax cuts be extended as part of his debt-ceiling hostage holding.
So, not only are you a blatant partisan bigot, you don't have enough intellectual honesty to even TRY to answer the questions.

I addressed your idiotic point, dumbass. I don't owe you answers to your obviously loaded questions. In other words, I disarmed your booby trap and you're all sad about it.

I addressed your idiotic point, dumbass.
I asked two questions. You did not answer either.
Coward.

these con assholes never deal in facts.

they are the slaves of decades of republican lies

TM. I dont know what will ever get through to you. But I truly hope that you will someday have these scales of lies and corruption covering your eyes lifted and that you will see the truth of what you have let yourself become and change. I hope that one day you will hear the Words of Christ touch your heart and come to Him and be saved. Because the path you are leads to nothing but anger, bitterness, and pain for you and those who love you. Dont settle for what you've let yourself become.

Anyone who doesn't believe your conspiracy theory nutter bullshit is dumb I guess.

Shit fer brains, was the American Civil Was a conspiracy theory too?

I've never heard of the American Civil Was.

Good fucking god but your dumb, no wonder you support Obama.

You see fucktard, historical fact is simply that, historical fact.
Even when its from wikipedia and it says "citation needed" .

Republicans represent all of the people. Not just the convenient ones.

Bull crap. Republicans despise the poor, are indifferent to the middle class, and want to give the entire nation to the wealthy. At every opportunity possible, Republicans support the poor getting less and the rich getting more. That's a fact!

Your talking points aren't at all accurate. Which is why you will lose. The Truth will always set you free.

Can you name a single instance in which the Republicans have advanced the needs of the poor?

The Congress extended the BOOOSH tax cuts for all.
I see.... GWB cut taxes for everyone, not just the rich.
So.. all the people that used the term "GWB's tax cuts for the rich" are liars?

No. He did cut taxes for the rich. The rich are a subset of the all. Have you ever seen a Venn diagram?

Who did The Dems serve?
Who did The Obama serve?

Their constituency.

Forum List

Back