Obama to House Republicans, "Are you going to serve the rich or the middle class?"

then why has it not produced what you claimed it produces?

In NYC, 1/3 of the high school students drop out (40%+ for minorities), I'd say that's the requires result of a failed, Progressive educational system

LOL. What a dumb fucking statement to make. It probably more points out the lack of really good funding for education, the lack of emphasis on education, and a lack of opportunities for urban kids.

Failing all over the place.

NYC Spends $18,000 per High School student and you're still a fucking retard

Republicans represent all of the people. Not just the convenient ones.

Bull crap. Republicans despise the poor, are indifferent to the middle class, and want to give the entire nation to the wealthy. At every opportunity possible, Republicans support the poor getting less and the rich getting more. That's a fact!

In NYC, 1/3 of the high school students drop out (40%+ for minorities), I'd say that's the requires result of a failed, Progressive educational system

LOL. What a dumb fucking statement to make. It probably more points out the lack of really good funding for education, the lack of emphasis on education, and a lack of opportunities for urban kids.

Right, good. We've established that. Now tell me why they're dropping out.

Also, tell me how this relates to the Bush Tax Cuts, again?

Have you ever been to NYC? It practically costs $20 just to walk down the street, ya moron. 18k per student IN NYC is hardly surprising.

Yet New York ranks #1 in spending per student...

New York leads all states in school spending per student | syracuse.com

Now what was that you were saying about failing?

Okay, so you've countered one of my points. Now speak to the others. And get us some links that back up your original, bullshit-smelly claim about the dropout rates, please.

Well, it wasn't my claim, but the other poster is right. NYC schools have a 34.9% dropout rate, over 1/3. Blacks in NYC drop out at just under 40%, just over 40% for Hispanics. So, you're wrong again. Here's a link from Mayor Bloomberg's own .gov website:

NYC High School Graduation Rate Hits All-Time High

Bull crap. Republicans despise the poor, are indifferent to the middle class, and want to give the entire nation to the wealthy.
Good to see you aren't ashamed of being a partisan bogot.
:eusa_clap:

The right opposes the interest of the poor and supports those of the wealthy at every change they get - that's not partisan bigotry, its legislative fact.

So why you insist on electing people who only look out for 1% of the people? This compromise proposed by Obama would benefit MILLIONS of Americans. But I know, if you can't slurp some semen from the dick of the rich, what's the point, right?

I dont elect those people. Ive made it very clear I vote for Conservatives. Not progressives.

Not sure what your gay fantasies have to do with the issue.

Seriously! This guy is ultra focused on dick sucking. Why is that?

Have you ever been to NYC? It practically costs $20 just to walk down the street, ya moron. 18k per student IN NYC is hardly surprising.

LOL! That is pretty fucking true. I live in California and we bought our house and overpaid for it because of where we live, but for the same amount of money in New York, I'd be homeless.

He didn't force them to do anything.
You didn't answer the question - who did He serve?

The question assumes he forced the Dems to do something. He didn't.
I see you aren't familiar with the situation. Rather than try to teach you what you are unwilling to learn I will ask the question another way:

Who did the Dems serve when, in 2010, they passed their tax cuts for the rich?
Who did The Obama serve when he signed those tax cuts into law?

So why you insist on electing people who only look out for 1% of the people? This compromise proposed by Obama would benefit MILLIONS of Americans. But I know, if you can't slurp some semen from the dick of the rich, what's the point, right?

I dont elect those people. Ive made it very clear I vote for Conservatives. Not progressives.

1) You're telling me that Conservatives don't enjoy giving sweet, sweet head to the rich. That makes me laugh. Because that's all you Conservatives know when it comes to fiscal policy. "Just keep blowing them! It's the only way they won't take their balls and go home."

2) See #1

Bull crap. Republicans despise the poor, are indifferent to the middle class, and want to give the entire nation to the wealthy.
Good to see you aren't ashamed of being a partisan bogot.
:eusa_clap:
The right opposes the interest of the poor and supports those of the wealthy at every change they get - that's not partisan bigotry, its legislative fact.
On the contrary -- it is -abject- partisan bigotry, in that you believe the only way to 'support the middle class' is YOUR way.

1) You're telling me that Conservatives don't enjoy giving sweet, sweet head to the rich. That makes me laugh. Because that's all you Conservatives know when it comes to fiscal policy. "Just keep blowing them! It's the only way they won't take their balls and go home."

2) See #1

Again with the gay dick sucking analogies. Something you want to get off your chest there pal?

Obama calls for middle class tax cut extension - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

“Pass a bill extending the tax cuts for the middle class, I will sign it tomorrow. Pass it next week, I’ll sign it next week,” Obama said. “Right now our priority needs to be giving middle class Americans and small businesses the security they deserve.”

So if Republicans in the house really do care about the working class in this country, as they claim to, they'll pass the extension to them and let Obama sign it. If they instead choose to show the entire country that holding out for cuts for the super-wealthy is more important than guaranteeing cuts for the middle class, they'll practice more Obstructionism in the name of "smaller government."

How do you think non-partisan voters will view them if they go that route?

First off, I was always told by the liberals that the middle class did not get a tax cut. So the left has been lying,

Second, extend all the tax cuts. The only reason Obama even cares now is that he lied in his last run to the White House, by never reversing the tax cuts like he promised. Again the left is lying, why trust them?

So monkey boi; tax cuts for the rich aren't really for the rich unless we mean when BOOOSH was in office.

Even ignoring the utter stupidity of Obama and your shameful party, which had a more significant fiduciary impact, "tax cuts for the - uh, middle class" or Medicare part D?

You see, fucktard Obama knows that letting the Bush tax cuts expire will tank the floundering economy. Oh, he wants to play class warfare and divide America, but actually ending the cuts will take the 1.7% creeping GDP right into depression numbers. So he has to extend the cuts in direct contradiction to the lies he and the mindless morons like you have been telling.

But I have a proposal, repeal Medicare Part D. Obama can wipe out the deficit without destroying the economy, simply by repealing Medicare part D. He can go on his daily campaign show and tell the nation "Look, ah um, this was a, uh ah um, bribe by the, uh, BOOOOSH regime in, ah uh uhum, hopes of, ahem uh oh, winning the, uh ah ummm, senior vote. But the, ah um, truth is that, uhh, we just can't, ah uhh ohm, afford it."

Want the deficit under control? Want to blame BOOOSH? There you go, all in a tidy little package.

I see you aren't familiar with the situation. Rather than try to teach you what you are unwilling to learn I will ask the question another way:

Oh, I see. So you're trying to say that since the Democrats COMPROMISED in 2010 after the Tea Party was swept into power that somehow Democrats are just as guilty of pushing the agenda of the rich over the agenda of the middle class. Bzzzzzzzzt. Sorry. If I'm not mistaken, it was John Boner who insisted the tax cuts be extended as part of his debt-ceiling hostage holding.

So, yeah. Fuck that shit in the B.

2) See #1

Again with the gay dick sucking analogies. Something you want to get off your chest there pal?
Liberals do not deal with their homophobia very well - they tend to project.

The Congress extended the BOOOSH tax cuts for all. Not sure why you think it was only the rich.

Forum List

Back