obama to ban pork from fed prisons

Forcing his Muslim religion on other people... Albeit prisoners. Wink

Maybe he's jewish.

It was an awfully short article from a site well known for dishonesty.

I'm sure that when the real story comes out it'll be something like pork prices were too high so federal corrections facilities will go with chicken and beef.

Maybe he's jewish.

I'm sure that when the real story comes out it'll be something like pork prices were too high so federal corrections facilities will go with chicken and beef.
Pork is easily the cheapest... Go figure

Not really Obama but why let good hyperbole go to waste.......

According to the Bureau of Prisons, as quoted in the Washington Post, the move had nothing to do with religious dietary restrictions (Muslim or Jewish) and was purely about prisoners’ lack of interest in eating pork products:

Maybe he's jewish.

Actually -- you could save the jab at Fox if you saw the link to the WashPost article they were referring to..
THEY didn't do the journalism -- the WashPo did. So go pick on them. Many MORE details at:

Finally, the government has decided to eliminate pork — from the menu in federal prisons

Evidently -- someone in the Admin has it in for the pork producers.. Maybe we should check the new political appointments and see how many Muslims come up..

Jews have NEVER forced their food preferences on anyone.. In fact, about 1/2 or more, don't follow dietary laws at all.

If they REALLY REALLY DID poll Federal inmates and the results were the MAJORITY did not like bacon or pork --- I'd really like to see the poll results.. Wouldn't you??? This is starting to sound a lot like the Old Soviet Union and the kind of propaganda that just makes you go -- Hmmmmmm.

Not really Obama but why let good hyperbole go to waste.......

According to the Bureau of Prisons, as quoted in the Washington Post, the move had nothing to do with religious dietary restrictions (Muslim or Jewish) and was purely about prisoners’ lack of interest in eating pork products:

I don't believe it. How many prisoners? What was the polling method?

My bet is -- they got 10 complaints from Muslim prisoners.

Inmates Don’t Like Bacon? Obama Admin Bans Pork From Federal Prisons

LOL
I guess he's rigging the muslim menu before he gets there

We Jew don't eat pork either , they are unclean , that's why its ok for christers to eat it

Christians worship idols and Jews think pork is unclean because way back in the day they couldn't get the cooking stove hot enough to kill the trichinosis larvae! And he thinks he's special! The idiots just couldn't learn how to cook properly! Fucking clown...

nonetheless pork "was" eliminated from fed. prisons by the control freak in the white house
Do you REALLY think prisons have to get their food menus approved by the POTUS?

You give Obama too much credit
Thinking Error:Redefining
federal prison son, federal prison
And what percentage are run by private contractors?

Forum List

Back