Obama to ban Christmas Cards on Military Bases

I'd need some independent confirmation on this, and I very much hope the story is wrong.

I agree, but I wouldn't past these sniveling Muslim sympathizers we have in our government and the one that is President of this country.

just freaking sick what they've done to the moral of our Military men and women
You are un-American scum. Stupid, gullible people like you are so easily duped.
it's stephoney what would you expect coming from her she's been drinking the koolaid from day one

HILARIOUS!!

the people trying to ban public displays of Christianity HERE dont believe their Muslim friends, some of the slaughtering Christians as we speak, also dont want to see public displays of Christianity in their OWN COUNTRIES

seriously what mindless morons the left-wingers that post here are!!
They know they're being obtuse. They know they're denying the obvious. It's a game they play. What they don't seem to know is that we know they're playing a game.

This story is an old regurgitated hoax being promoted by the liars and dishonest conservative right wing media.

www.hoax-slayer.com/christmas-banned-offends-muslims-false-story.shtml
I believe it is 'regurgitated hoax' too. A few years back I got an Email declaring that our combat troops in Iraq were not allowed to pray before a mission, along with the one about how there was a movement to remove crosses on graves at military cemeteries. I had an electrician friend working for KBR in Iraq at the time. He said it was utter bull. But there IS a kernel of truth I think. I recall during the first Gulf War when GHWB was prez that our bases in Saudi Arabia had strict rules for off-base conduct. No women driving, no cross necklaces, etc. And the original post today does not say if these rulings are on-base or off-base conduct. So...pass the salt. This is a typical FOX attempt at an adrenaline rush to keep the ratings up.

This story is an old regurgitated hoax being promoted by the liars and dishonest conservative right wing media.

IF any of you left-wing nutjobs had ever wore a uniform in the modern era of fighting islamo-fascism you would know this story is completely believable.
No, this story is just like you, complete bullshit.
that's the story of bedwetter life ... he's so full of shit that you can smell him coming a mile away

that link is bullshit you idiot

have you ever worn a uniform???

IF any of you left-wing nutjobs had ever wore a uniform in the modern era of fighting islamo-fascism you would know this story is completely believable. Our troops go out of their way to not offend Muslims in the countries they are operating in.

libs are losers who lie to themselves
I wore the uniform for 21 years...and I knew from the very first post that it was a bogus story. How long did you fall for it?

again idiot

when was that????

be honest
So you call a vet an idiot....very telling. I served, proudly, from 1977 to 1999. And you?

have evn one of the left-wing losers here worn a uniform in the era of fighting islamo-fascism and being stationed for long periods on other countries??
well???????????????????

IF any of you left-wing nutjobs had ever wore a uniform in the modern era of fighting islamo-fascism you would know this story is completely believable. Our troops go out of their way to not offend Muslims in the countries they are operating in.

I wore the uniform for 21 years...and I knew from the very first post that it was a bogus story. How long did you fall for it?
its bedwetter... he's falls for shit all the time ... its his way of life... if his handlers from fox noise tells him it so, he buys it hook line and sinker ...

again idiot

when was that????

be honest
So you call a vet an idiot....very telling. I served, proudly, from 1977 to 1999. And you?

then you dont know what is being done to accomodate Muslims in the presence of our troops NOW do you/??

be honest you clown

its bedwetter... he's falls for shit all the time ... its his way of life... if his handlers from fox noise tells him it so, he buys it hook line and sinker ...

all day long you can make a fool of yourself ofering no substance

AGAIN

have you ever worn a uniform???

when???

again idiot

when was that????

be honest
Why is it that in all the years you've been on this board, that just now you're coming up with this story about being a lifer?

its a simple honest question. which of you on the Left has worn a uniform in Iraq or Afghanistan????

again idiot

when was that????

be honest
remember, its bedweter, you're debating with a moron ... after all who was it that cut the spending for the VA ???? humm !!!!! who could that be... the republicans did ... then they have the gual to complain that vets can't get in fast enough ... that's the republican way ...tell the country they support vets ... how do they support vets ??? by cutting the money to support vets ... like bedwetter, only the republican who did their time in the service are good ones ... us liberals/dems were all idsiots ...

If this is true....this will put a fork in the left's claims that Obama isn't a closet Muslim.

Obama may not be a good Muslim......but he thinks like one.
republicans are losing votes in the polling across the United states .... what a better way to raise anger towards liberals/dems among voters ... make up a lie... you guys say a lot about us dem/liberals, do you honestly think that we would be that stupid ???? do you honestly think any president would be that stupid ??? really??? like benghazi hearings, if they continue down this path to push this pack of lies from the right, this too could blow up into thepublicans faces

you just completely lied to yourself and it's freakin funnty1
seriously what a damn idiot

actually republicans did well in the elections just the other day

and carson is beating hillary in head to head polls

go cry

Pucker up and practice, "Madame President"......the election is a year away.

again idiot

when was that????

be honest
remember, its bedweter, you're debating with a moron ... after all who was it that cut the spending for the VA ???? humm !!!!! who could that be... the republicans did ... then they have the gual to complain that vets can't get in fast enough ... that's the republican way ...tell the country they support vets ... how do they support vets ??? by cutting the money to support vets ... like bedwetter, only the republican who did their time in the service are good ones ... us liberals/dems were all idsiots ...

tsk tsk tsk

such a coward

when have you worn a uniform?
cant answer simple question???

snicker

If this is true....this will put a fork in the left's claims that Obama isn't a closet Muslim.

Obama may not be a good Muslim......but he thinks like one.
republicans are losing votes in the polling across the United states .... what a better way to raise anger towards liberals/dems among voters ... make up a lie... you guys say a lot about us dem/liberals, do you honestly think that we would be that stupid ???? do you honestly think any president would be that stupid ??? really??? like benghazi hearings, if they continue down this path to push this pack of lies from the right, this too could blow up into thepublicans faces

you just completely lied to yourself and it's freakin funnty1
seriously what a damn idiot

actually republicans did well in the elections just the other day

and carson is beating hillary in head to head polls

go cry

Pucker up and practice, "Madame President"......the election is a year away.

off topic

you too, when did you wear a uniform on a tour in a muslim country?????

Forum List

Back