Edward Snowden Leaks on 911 Proves Its a False Flag

BlueSkies10

Jun 2, 2015
You all probably already know of Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today. I recently found this video wherein he begins talking about some of the problems that veterans are enduring (about the 120:00 mark) since military service. I can tell you that I am shocked and appalled at such revelations. But peruse it on your own, there is much more to be gleaned from this video.

Edward Snowden Leaks on 911 Proves Its a False Flag

if your video PROVES something, then you must be able to articulate such proof better than remotely pointing to a 2 hour video.

surely, you could type out the important parts here which constitute your supposed PROOF that 911 was a 'false flag'..??

if your video PROVES something, then you must be able to articulate such proof better than remotely pointing to a 2 hour video.

surely, you could type out the important parts here which constitute your supposed PROOF that 911 was a 'false flag'..??
Gordon Duff??!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You sleepers, are not in the least interested in veterans affairs, so why comment at all. Btw, why is my post i the conspiracy forum??

You'll note most of the hospitals were empty , and mainly serviced just rescue people. They were waiting for victims, but no one came , save fire fighters.

You sleepers, are not in the least interested in veterans affairs, so why comment at all. Btw, why is my post i the conspiracy forum??
It's in the conspiracy forum because that's what it is, a conspiracy theory and I'm being kind calling it that. Sleepers? Set up and appointment with a shrink to help with those paranoid delusions you're suffering from. Duff, while well meaning is a nutcase and doesn't represent the vast majority of us veterans.

Were not the conspirators and we certainty are not the crazy ones. The ones who believe everything they are told are the ones in desperate need of help.

It's in the conspiracy forum because that's what it is, a conspiracy theory and I'm being kind calling it that. Sleepers? Set up and appointment with a shrink to help with those paranoid delusions you're suffering from. Duff, while well meaning is a nutcase and doesn't represent the vast majority of us veterans.

This has to be a joke. What exactly is conspiratorial about my post??

Bluesky, your post is in the conspiracy theories forum because it is about 9/11.
9/11 is in fact a conspiracy theory. The Official Conspiracy Theory is that 19 highjackers and their masterminds living in caves...well, you know the story. But the OCT is just a theory. No one was ever tried. No evidence was ever tested in open court. No one was ever convicted. It's all just a conspiracy theory, so any mention of it must be in the conspiracy theories forum! A great way to shield the weak minded from uncomfortable realities.

Check out my post "The Amazing Disappearing Airplanes". I posted pictures of the 4 "crash sites" and asked the logical question "can you see the planes?". To date, no one has said they can see a plane. That statement is revealing.

This has to be a joke. What exactly is conspiratorial about my post??
You're kidding? Right? :eusa_eh:

Were not the conspirators and we certainty are not the crazy ones. The ones who believe everything they are told are the ones in desperate need of help.
Indeed.well said.:clap: the people who ignore all these credible experts in their fields who dont accept the governments version of events-
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

and believe the governments explanation of events believing their version is the truth because they tell them its the truth,THEY indeed are the ones who need help.:rolleyes:

consideing you worship johhny depp like you do and believe everything the government tells you as the total truth,you're hardly one to be telling someone they have paranoid delusions. the only ones that are paranoid is you Bush dupes who believe everything the government tells you despite the fact they could not prove any of their conspiracy theories they came up with.:rolleyes:

Bluesky, your post is in the conspiracy theories forum because it is about 9/11.
9/11 is in fact a conspiracy theory. The Official Conspiracy Theory is that 19 highjackers and their masterminds living in caves...well, you know the story. But the OCT is just a theory. No one was ever tried. No evidence was ever tested in open court. No one was ever convicted. It's all just a conspiracy theory, so any mention of it must be in the conspiracy theories forum! A great way to shield the weak minded from uncomfortable realities.

Check out my post "The Amazing Disappearing Airplanes". I posted pictures of the 4 "crash sites" and asked the logical question "can you see the planes?". To date, no one has said they can see a plane. That statement is revealing.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thup:

Indeed,the people that keep attacking the OP here have obviously not even bothered to watch the video.Its too scary a thought fro them to come to grips with the fact our own government murdered 3000 of its own people so to feel secure about themselves,they attack the messenger because the truth hurts.It makes them feel good about themselves.

Last edited:
I no longer believe that bin Laden and other assorted camel fuckers living in a cave in Pashtun even had the idea to carry out 9/11; it was...whatever you want to call them, but they are evil and count the entire Bush clan as their members.

consideing you worship johhny depp like you do and believe everything the government tells you as the total truth,you're hardly one to be telling someone they have paranoid delusions. the only ones that are paranoid is you Bush dupes who believe everything the government tells you despite the fact they could not prove any of their conspiracy theories they came up with.:rolleyes:
Like I said delusional. :lmao:

You all probably already know of Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today. I recently found this video wherein he begins talking about some of the problems that veterans are enduring (about the 120:00 mark) since military service. I can tell you that I am shocked and appalled at such revelations. But peruse it on your own, there is much more to be gleaned from this video.

troofers are funny.

hint: because you're a conspiracy theory nutter.

Forum List

Back