9/11 - The Truth In 5 Minutes

Your response to a five minute synopsis of the obvious lies contained in the Official Conspiracy Theory is to hate on segment of the human population?

Your response to a five minute synopsis of the obvious lies contained in the Official Conspiracy Theory is to hate on segment of the human population?

a typical reply of the brainwashed sheep who cant counter facts.I guarantee he didnt even watch it.

Only the American people are unaware that 911 was a set-up and a global scam. ....... :cool:

Uh you're like two years late on this.someone made a thread with this video that long ago.

Btw i find it interesting that YOU would care about government corruption considering your hypocrisy of the cheatriots the fact you can condone and defend a team that lies and cheats to win superbowl champions and has no morals whatsoever the fact they sign people who are druggies and murderers to play for them.:rolleyes:

If that is not someone who is a hypocrite,i dont know what is. Your just like pete carrol.Just like Belicheat,carrol is a criminal as well.He takes payoffs to throw big games.He did it in college and did it in the superbowl as well. Carrol is a hypocrite criminal. He pretends to be a 9/11 truther yet he takes payoffs to throw games. He is just as much of a criminal as the people who did 9/11.

same thing with you.You defending a team that employs cheaters,liars,and murderers,makes you as much of a criminal as the people who pulled off 9/11 as well.

Nice to see you can cheer on an organization who enjoys having a murderer play for them.:thup:

Last edited:
Uh you're like two years late on this.someone made a thread with this video that long ago.

Btw i find it interesting that YOU would care about government corruption considering your hypocrisy of the cheatriots the fact you can condone and defend a team that lies and cheats to win superbowl champions and has no morals whatsoever the fact they sign people who are druggies and murderers to play for them.
Get a grip Poindexter. ...... :cuckoo:

The beloved NE Patriots are a privately owned sports team and have zero to do with government corruption or 911 ...... :cool:

Btw i find it interesting that YOU would care about government corruption considering your hypocrisy of the cheatriots the fact you can condone and defend a team that lies and cheats to win superbowl champions and has no morals whatsoever the fact they sign people who are druggies and murderers to play for them.
Get a grip Poindexter. ...... :cuckoo:

The beloved NE Patriots are a privately owned sports team and have zero to do with government corruption or 911 ...... :cool:

Yes they have nothing to do with 9/11 but the NFL is corrupt as hell as well with the cheatriots leading the charge.they are the Kennedys of the NFL.they get special treatment other NFL teams dont get,they are like politicians.politicians commit crimes everyday including murder that we go to jail for. any other team that did what the patriots did,their owner would have lost ownership of the team,the coach banned from the NFL and the quarterback suspended for the entire season and you DEFEND this corrupt organization to know end. :rolleyes:

By doing so defending those criminals,you hurt the 9/11 truth movement.

you do realise the NFL rigged it for the cheatriots to win their first superbowl dont you with the bs tuck rule invented to make sure they advanced to the superbowl.?

that BS tuck rule,the worst invented call int he history of the NFL playoffs was done because the NFL wanted them in the superbowl that year because 9/11 happened and since their name is the PATRIOTS,they wanted them to win the superbowl which is why they allowed the pats defenders to mug the Rams recievers in that game

a former NFL official even came out and said that was the worst officiated game he had ever seen.

oh and its not just the cheatriots.the NFL is corrupt,whoever they want to see in the superbowl,they rig the playoffs so they can see those two teams. The falcons should have beaten the 49ers in their playoff game and would have if it had been officiated FAIRLY but they wanted a Harbaugh bowl so they rigged it for them to win.

same with the seahawks/broncos superbowl,they wanted the best defense pitted against the best offense that year so they rigged the niners/seahawks game for the niners to win.Had that game been officiated FAIRLY.no way in hell would the niners have won.

you go and defend the actions of a criminal organization the patriots all the time like you do,you HURT the 9/11 truth movement.:rolleyes: till you stop doing so and admit they are a criminal organization,you are not helping the 9/11 truth movement and are hurting it.:rolleyes:

The NE Patriots are a 1st class team with top tier management, a great owner, and the best quarterback / coach combination to ever grace the gridiron. ....... :thup:

The NE Patriots are a 1st class team with top tier management, a great owner, and the best quarterback / coach combination to ever grace the gridiron. ....... :thup:

You are such a freaking hypocrite you do nothing but hurt the 9/11 truth movement.the fact that you have the gall to say the biggest lie on the planet that they are a first class team just shows your hypocrisy and makes you no better of a person than the people who did 9/11. you love a coach and quarterback who are liars and cheaters and employs druggies and a murderer.your as sick as the CIA.

hypocrite sunniman here is the same as alex jones,a fake truther and part of the controlled opposition,the proof is in the pudding on that,the fact he goes and calls the cheatriots a first class organization and is a fan of a team that has to lie and cheat to achieve greatness and even though they sign people that are on drugs-surprised they didnt sign aldon smith,he would have fit right in there with those thugs,and employed a murderer they knew murdered someone,he cheers them on.

this sunniman is as sick as the people in the CIA who did 9/11.

as i said,a fake truther just like alex jones and who has been exposed for the fraud he is.

one more paid troll to add to ignore.

you are much more clever than most trolls sunniman,i give you that much credit.:thup:

you had me fooled for a long time that you were a concerned citizen about government corruption, but you have exposed yourself as the hypocrite double agent troll you really are.alex jones has taught you well. :thup:

alex jones same as you,had me fooled for years he was a true patriot but now I am awake on him same as I am with you.

hope the money the government pays you to troll here is worth the trip to hell in the future.:thup:

too bad you actually believe money will buy you happiness.

Last edited:
This is from Quora.com:

https://www.quora.com/I-am-totally-...o-hard-to-believe-for-many-educated-Americans

Bear with me as I tell you a story that might answer your question.

I was teaching at one of the top engineering companies in Switzerland on September 11th, and had 6 of the top engineers of the firm in my class. When I say top, I mean some of these guys were near geniuses and their company business was solving problems that other engineering firms were having trouble with solving.

So, 9.11 happened and every week for at least 3 months, the only thing these 6 guys wanted to talk about was what had happened. Each of them approached it from his own specialties in engineering or physics and would alternately come to class and present their findings to the class...in English. (Yeah, I had lost control of the lessons and was just moderating and correcting their English wherever possible.)

They made PowerPoint presentations showing graphs and equations I had no chance to follow and one of the engineers, who now teaches Thermal Dynamics at the top technical college after a stint on the R&D board of a presitigous laboratory, covered two whiteboards in equations from his mapping of the dust clouds and the energy needed to propel them the distance and the heights they had achieved, concluding that there was not enough kinetic energy in the building, nor the airplane to have achieved that.

Of the 6, five of them were in complete agreement that the Towers had to have been brought down in a controlled demolition with explosives. The 6th engineer, when questioned by his colleagues about why he disagreed, was silent for a moment, and then said, and I quote, "I can not refute your arguments, or your math. I just do not want it to be true."

And that was the last time we talked about it in class. It was a settled issue for the engineers, and in their minds, it was literally a "mystery solved, what else is interesting out there?" situation, because they were only interested in the physics and the math and had little interest in my interjections about the Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfield and Pearl cabal. Literally, "just the facts, m'am."

So that is my answer to your question. Some people, faced with the evidence, just do not want it to be true. Not really surprising when you consider the magnitude of everything that that thought destroys in one's mind and spirit.

The so-called debunkers and their theories can be dismissed in 5 minutes here:
A Five Minute Video Summary « Physics 9/11

A Five Minute Video Summary « Physics 9/11

Of course now the trouble is all of the institutions that are supposedly dedicated to science and education allowing this crap to go on for FOURTEEN YEARS. That is more socially significant than who did it.

psik

Last edited:
Today at the New Jersey Institute of Technology there will be a debate between defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory and proponents of the controlled demolition theory who will be represented by Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth.
This may be the first crack in the wall of silence on this issue.

There are so many professional organizations like Pilots for Truth, Firefighters for Truth, Military Officers for Truth, Scientists for Truth, etc. which have challenged the OCT, each from the perspective of their own expertise as to make it obvious the OCT is a lie.

The obvious truth is that elements of our own government and media were involved in this false flag operation. This is the truth which is so hard for many to believe. I struggled for weeks after I came across a video of Building 7 coming down. How did I miss this? I'm a news junkie, why didn't I see this?!?!

The realization of the truth changes our mindset. It appears that the tide has shifted with events like today's at NJIT.

Today at the New Jersey Institute of Technology there will be a debate between defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory and proponents of the controlled demolition theory who will be represented by Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth.
This may be the first crack in the wall of silence on this issue.

There are so many professional organizations like Pilots for Truth, Firefighters for Truth, Military Officers for Truth, Scientists for Truth, etc. which have challenged the OCT, each from the perspective of their own expertise as to make it obvious the OCT is a lie.

The obvious truth is that elements of our own government and media were involved in this false flag operation. This is the truth which is so hard for many to believe. I struggled for weeks after I came across a video of Building 7 coming down. How did I miss this? I'm a news junkie, why didn't I see this?!?!

The realization of the truth changes our mindset. It appears that the tide has shifted with events like today's at NJIT.

Indeed.I love the logic of the 9/11 apologists who defend the official conspiracy theory of the governments that 9 muslims and bin laden were behind the attacks their warped reasoning that because the government and media tells them its the truth,it automatically is despite the facts witness testimonys counter the governments explanation and the fact they take the word over our government and the media,instead of all those experts you mentioned.:rolleyes::haha:

if a car mechanic in your city who everyone had good raves about told you that if you dont get a new engine in your car it might not be running much longer,wouldnt you listen to HIM instead of your girlfriend who tells you he is wrong,that there is nothing wrong with it?:haha::lmao::lmao::rolleyes:

thats where the 9/11 apologists end up with shit all over their faces.:D

The Twin Towers that fell on 911 were built with utilizing new construction methods and a unique type of steel framework. Whether they collapsed on their own from the heat of the fire or something more sinister is still a hot topic for debate.

As for me......I'm still undecided. ...... :dunno:

Now when it comes to Building 7 that's a whole different story.

Building 7 was constructed using a conventional steel-frame like hundreds, if not thousands, of high-rise buildings all over the world.

Over the last several decades there has been several high-rise fires, far worse than Building 7, and not a single structure has collapsed on it's own from the heat.

Very suspicious....... :cool:

9-11 Research: Other Skyscraper Fires

The Twin Towers that fell on 911 were built with utilizing new construction methods and a unique type of steel framework. Whether they collapsed on their own from the heat of the fire or something more sinister is still a hot topic for debate.

As for me......I'm still undecided. ...... :dunno:

Now when it comes to Building 7 that's a whole different story.

Building 7 was constructed using a conventional steel-frame like hundreds, if not thousands, of high-rise buildings all over the world.

Over the last several decades there has been several high-rise fires, far worse than Building 7, and not a single structure has collapsed on it's own from the heat.

Very suspicious....... :cool:

9-11 Research: Other Skyscraper Fires

How many of those buildings were structurally weakened by large falling chunks of other buildings, lacked operational fire suppression due to diminished water pressure and had unfought fires?

Your suspicions might be allayed by even a cursory glance at the facts.

still another fart from one of the government trolls.^:9: at least the OP is a much more clever troll than agents candyass and sayit-aka dawgshit who defend the official version.

Forum List

Back