Obama Thinks He is Still President

Obama does have great support from democrats and the Democratic party, no doubt! And I know he is an awesome strategist for the party and helped Democratic candidates in 2022 prevent the Red Wave, though it was mostly behind the scenes, other than a handful of candidates he backed in various states.

Obama as a former President has say with the DNC, no doubt! As Bill Clinton did after his time as president ended,

And as Former President Trump heads the RNC/GOP.

But Obama very rarely speaks to Biden, from everything I have researched and read. I think Joe is making the decisions, with a good team of experienced and knowledgeable advisors that he picked and knew over his decades in government. I don't think he is as lost as you guys repeatedly say....I think he is just slower in everything, from speaking to walking....but he still comprehends what is going on imo.

Remember, the deep state allegedly runs presidents/former presidents, presidents do not run the deep state. Obama nor Joe, run the alleged deep state.... the conspiracy is the deep state runs all presidents, no matter the party!!
I'm pretty sure no deep state was running Reagan, Or Trump. Obama doesn't have to deal with Biden directly. He just has to see that Biden's managers get the orders as they are put out. Assuming my theory is correct.

And no way Trump runs the Republian Party. Ronna McDaniels and others at the top, except for Mike Johnson, hate Trump with a passion and have done everything in their power to undercut and sabotage him. Nothing has worked because too many of us want more of the great benefits he delivered for America. He will win the nomination in spite of, not because of, the GOP. And then we'll see if they will work to help him win. In 2020 they didn't.

How do we get rid of this incompetent lying criminal?

I agree with him. It's time to put the pressure on Irael to get that 2 state solution. Otherwise, they are going to be fighting the West Bank as well. As wrong as Hamas is, Israel isn't innocent.

I'm pretty sure no deep state was running Reagan, Or Trump. Obama doesn't have to deal with Biden directly. He just has to see that Biden's managers get the orders as they are put out. Assuming my theory is correct.

And no way Trump runs the Republian Party. Ronna McDaniels and others at the top, except for Mike Johnson, hate Trump with a passion and have done everything in their power to undercut and sabotage him. Nothing has worked because too many of us want more of the great benefits he delivered for America. He will win the nomination in spite of, not because of, the GOP. And then we'll see if they will work to help him win. In 2020 they didn't.
You are kidding ,right?

I'm pretty sure no deep state was running Reagan, Or Trump.
I’m pretty sure there is no “deep state”. :rolleyes:

You don’t get it. You were responding to a post that was satire.

There is no fucking Deep State you moron. No cabal of over arching decision makers.

There are rich donors and there are voters. Candidates from both parties respond to each in varying degrees

Welcome to an adult conversation.

Trump runs the republican party Foxy. He makes the decisions.....they cater to Him.....and his scary foreseen bullying and destruction, if they don't.

Okay none of us seem to have any hard evidence or know for sure, but I am pretty sure Obama is President now. I am pretty sure it is mostly him directing what Biden is allowed to say, what Biden is required to say, what Biden is required to sign or veto of legislation, what he is required to issue as executive orders. What's in it for him (Obama) I'm not sure but it might be interesting to follow the money there. Won't happen of course. But it might be interesting.

Again not conclusive evidence, but the fact that Obama is not on record as saying Biden should step down strongly suggests he is content to have Biden in the White House.
/---/ And the media is the faithful, useful idiots as always.
1699965179761.png

You don’t get it. You were responding to a post that was satire.

There is no fucking Deep State you moron. No cabal of over arching decision makers.

There are rich donors and there are voters. Candidates from both parties respond to each in varying degrees

Welcome to an adult conversation.

You literally cannot have an adult conversation, you do not have what it takes.

Forum List

Back