Samsung or iphone?

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
Having used an iphone for the past few years, I can honestly say that I prefer my new Samsung Avante. For one thing, it has a much larger display with quad HD, and it does everything I need it to do. It also cost about 25 percent of what I paid for the iphone. So, what do you think? Which is better?

I've had both an Android Samsung and iPhone is more user friendly. I'm on my 3rd iPhone (have the 5S now) and would never have either Android or Samsung again. I also hate how huge Samsung is now. Too big and clunky.

I've had both an Android Samsung and iPhone is more user friendly. I'm on my 3rd iPhone (have the 5S now) and would never have either Android or Samsung again. I also hate how huge Samsung is now. Too big and clunky.
I haven't noticed Samsung being any less user friendly. And it's not that big. It fits the same holster my iphone did. And the larger display is one of the best things I like about it. I don't have to squint to see the screen anymore.

I refuse to pay out the nose for something (any Apple product) that an Android phone or PC will do just as well or better, I have no need of the status. Status, the disease some get that makes everyone around them sick.........

I refuse to pay out the nose for something (any Apple product) that an Android phone or PC will do just as well or better, I have no need of the status. Status, the disease some get that makes everyone around them sick.........
Iphone is for rich people. I can't afford to spend 800 dollars for something that will be obsolete in six months. If you can afford it, more power to you. Besides. Ever since that comment the Apple CEO made about gay marriage, I'll never buy anything from Apple again. Oh, I sold my Apple stock too. They can kiss my ass.

Iphone is for rich people. I can't afford to spend 800 dollars for something that will be obsolete in six months. If you can afford it, more power to you. Besides. Ever since that comment the Apple CEO made about gay marriage, I'll never buy anything from Apple again.
I could care less about anyone's opinion on gay marriage or most anything else for that matter, it's a free country, or at least it's supposed to be.
I've never bought Apple even though I can (and have been able to, for the most part) easily afford any Apple product. I just don't like Apple, never have, they're vastly over rated and over priced.

From technology side Samsung is better, in facts many of the components used by apple to this day is made by Samsung, the same for from price side Samsung is cheaper.

But I don't have any of those, I buy from another company.

From technology side Samsung is better, in facts many of the components used by apple to this day is made by Samsung, the same for from price side Samsung is cheaper.

Which one? I have 15 days to return mine, if I find something better. :)

Any Samsung phone and tablet which released on the same month as apple are basicly more better and cheaper, I don't recomment any specific product name because each have their own feaures so look for one that fit your needs.

I've had Samsung Galaxy phones the past 4 years and HTC before that when Android first came out.

The Samsung S5 is head and shoulders above an iPhone for me with an expandable memory, removable battery and the 5.0 Lollipop OS upgrade. It also has a quad core processor which makes it lightening quick and is water proof ( I like walks on the beach). The S6 is more like an iPhone with a classier metal body and the S6 Edge has a beveled display which is way cool but is not expandable and cannot remove the battery, although the dual quad core makes that thing feel like a techno crotch rocket. It alkso stays with the 5.0 Lollipop OS.

I go for Samsung I like the S5

The Samsung S5 is head and shoulders above an iPhone for me with an expandable memory, removable battery and the 5.0 Lollipop OS upgrade. It also has a quad core processor which makes it lightening quick and is water proof ( I like walks on the beach). The S6 is more like an iPhone with a classier metal body and the S6 Edge has a beveled display which is way cool but is not expandable and cannot remove the battery, although the dual quad core makes that thing feel like a techno crotch rocket. It alkso stays with the 5.0 Lollipop OS.

For tablet I only the one that are fit for my budged and specs requirement, I won't buy expensive tablet even with high spects while I actually don't need it, that would only be a waste. I mostly use my tablet to run emulators and brows the internet.

For tablet I only the one that are fit for my budged and specs requirement, I won't buy expensive tablet even with high spects while I actually don't need it, that would only be a waste. I mostly use my tablet to run emulators and brows the internet.
I live on my phone, use it for business and everyday life I want one that I can rely on.

Forum List

Back