Obama the most polarizing President in History

Blacks also vote over 90% for a white candidate running on the Democratic ticket. Blacks will not vote over 90% for a black running on the Republican ticket. Are you saying it's racist to not vote for the GOP? :cuckoo:

When every member of a particular race votes for the same candidate, that's racism. What else could it be?
It is obviously YOU projecting YOUR racism. Since they vote in the same percentages for a Democratic member of a different race and don't vote for a Republican of the same race, they are obviously voting for the Party and not the race. But is very racist of YOU to say they are voting race rather than Party.

Government is 500,000 people smaller than what Republicans and Bush left Obama with since Obama became president.

Oh wait...

Were going to need those figures too.

Go to Google and paste in this sentence:

Over 500,000 Government Jobs Lost Since Obama’s Inauguration

See what comes up.

Hopefully, you will find a source you can't complain about. There are plenty, since it's a fact. I know, I know, when has the right ever concerned themselves with facts? (see Fox News)

lol Not a single government source. All left wingnut sites. Post the government figures skippy.

Whites voted 52% for a white candidate and blacks voted 95% for a black candidate. Who's the real racists here?
Blacks also vote over 90% for a white candidate running on the Democratic ticket. Blacks will not vote over 90% for a black running on the Republican ticket. Are you saying it's racist to not vote for the GOP? :cuckoo:

No. I'm saying that if 95% of whites voted for a white candidate, you'd call that racist. Or can Liberal logic only be used by Liberals?
BULLSHIT! Show one example of anyone doing what you claim. In many elections 100% of the whites vote for white candidates from both Parties. 100% of blacks also vote for the same white candidates in the same elections.
Again, blacks won't vote for a black GOP candidate, so they are obviously voting PARTY not RACE. As a racist, you project YOUR racism to rationalize that you are justified in being a racist.

And if 95% of whites voted for a white candidate YOU would insist it wasn't racism.

Him and his minions calling everyone Racists & Terrorists? What do you think? He has to be right up there near the top.

Most polarizing? No surprise there. That's what community agitators do on behalf of their peeps.
I bet you love trump who is the most polarizing ever. Funny you guys accused Obama of being polarizing then you went with a guy who is polarizing on purpose. Weird huh?

Forum List

Back