Obama the most polarizing President in History

I think you have that backwards.

Conservatives tend to look at people as individuals. It's the left that tends to group people. Conservatives fight for individual liberties. The left for collective or group based liberties.

Republicans are 90% white. Democrats are everyone else. Those are the facts. Wake up or be honest. One of the two.
Whites voted 52% for a white candidate and blacks voted 95% for a black candidate. Who's the real racists here?
Blacks also vote over 90% for a white candidate running on the Democratic ticket. Blacks will not vote over 90% for a black running on the Republican ticket. Are you saying it's racist to not vote for the GOP? :cuckoo:

Gracious - and EXACTLY like they did to John Kerry. Shock -n- awe, y'all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM3oww9Vk-c]‪FOX Attacks Obama Like Kerry‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I think you have that backwards.

Conservatives tend to look at people as individuals. It's the left that tends to group people. Conservatives fight for individual liberties. The left for collective or group based liberties.

Republicans are 90% white. Democrats are everyone else. Those are the facts. Wake up or be honest. One of the two.
Whites voted 52% for a white candidate and blacks voted 95% for a black candidate. Who's the real racists here?

Blacks voted 94% for Gore and 90% for Kerry, so that blows your bullshit argument out of the water.

The majority of black voters are Democrats....did you expect them to vote Republican?

I did expect a tad more intelligence, yes.
Yet another right-wing white racist Republican calling blacks stupid, exactly as programmed by GOP mouthpiece Stuttering LimpTard.

December 5, 2007
RUSH: It's ignorance, and we pay a huge price for this. The biggest price we pay for ignorance is electing so damn many Democrats, which is one of the biggest obstacles to progress and success in this country for the individual human being that I have ever encountered. It is ignorance. Devotion to ignorance, bliss, blissful ignorance, is the only explanation for the election of Democrats.

May 1, 2008
RUSH: Democrats continued to get the votes of the majority of black voters.

Well we dont think democrats are very smart, Then given their leaders have had to cheat for them on school tests. WELL...................................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3779-race-card-obama-race-card-democrats-change-vote-election-aco-demotivational-poster-1225250947.jpg

Ah, so that's what the Race Card Card looks like.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3778-2bccc42e0ec3f96a149d3eeb37cb06d1.jpg

They really did!

Shouldn't that card have a white tea party member on the front? Since you are playing the victim.

To be fair the current 24/7 media, internet etc has made this issue much larger than it ever could have been prior to their appearance. Without a doubt I'm sure there were others in history who if were in office today would be eviscerated. Like Obama or not, like Bush or not the media scrutiny today makes it very difficult to hide the bullshit they pull.

Blacks also vote over 90% for a white candidate running on the Democratic ticket. Blacks will not vote over 90% for a black running on the Republican ticket. Are you saying it's racist to not vote for the GOP? :cuckoo:

When every member of a particular race votes for the same candidate, that's racism. What else could it be?

Blacks voted 94% for Gore and 90% for Kerry, so that blows your bullshit argument out of the water.

Only because they didn't have a black candidate to vote for.

Don't try to commit logic ever again. The results aren't pretty.

Barry Hussein Soetoro is the most singular polarizing President in American history.
Whew!!!!

You're TOO-YOUNG to remember BUSHCO??!!!!

323.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]‪WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

I haven't had time to read the whole thread so I'm not sure if anyone has actually brought up the Gallup polls that confirm he has been the most polarizing first year President.

January 25, 2010
Obama's Approval Most Polarized for First-Year PresidentShows much greater party differences than approval for any prior first-year presidentby Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- The 65 percentage-point gap between Democrats' (88%) and Republicans' (23%) average job approval ratings for Barack Obama is easily the largest for any president in his first year in office, greatly exceeding the prior high of 52 points for Bill Clinton.

And for year two Gallup had this

February 4, 2011
Obama's Approval Ratings More Polarized in Year 2 Than Year 1Ranks as fourth-most-polarized year for a president since 1953by Jeffrey M. Jones
PRINCETON, NJ -- President Barack Obama's job approval ratings were even more polarized during his second year in office than during his first, when he registered the most polarized ratings for a first-year president.

An average of 81% of Democrats and 13% of Republicans approved of the job Obama was doing as president during his second year. That 68-point gap in party ratings is up from 65 points in his first year and is easily the most polarized second year for a president since Dwight Eisenhower.

I'll try to grab the links to the charts at Gallup. Having computer problems this morning.

Barry Hussein Soetoro is the most singular polarizing President in American history.
Whew!!!!

You're TOO-YOUNG to remember BUSHCO??!!!!

323.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]‪WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

I do realize grasping reality is difficult when you suffer from Bush Derangement Syndrome, but Gallup polls differ from your BDS induced thought process.

Last edited:
Now the Bush years were very polarizing. But I really think we have the media to blame for how far apart we all are.

The media constantly demonizes the conservatives and in response well we've just really learned to hate back. And the media was constantly doing hatchet jobs on Bush.

Bush ran very polarized numbers in 6 out of 10 Presidential polarizing years. It will be interesting to see how Obama's final years stack up. Especially since he has the media running cover for him as compared to the media making Bush the Great Satan.

Because we all know Hitler was for individual liberities for all men and small limited government right?

Oh wait...

Government is 500,000 people smaller than what Republicans and Bush left Obama with since Obama became president.

Oh wait...

Were going to need those figures too.

Go to Google and paste in this sentence:

Over 500,000 Government Jobs Lost Since Obama’s Inauguration

See what comes up.

Hopefully, you will find a source you can't complain about. There are plenty, since it's a fact. I know, I know, when has the right ever concerned themselves with facts? (see Fox News)

No. I'm saying that if 95% of whites voted for a white candidate, you'd call that racist. Or can Liberal logic only be used by Liberals?

Forum List

Back