Obama: The Do Nothing Senator Turned President

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Before Barack Obama was elected POTUS his record of legislative accomplishment was practically non-existent. Even his spokespersons couldn't remember if he had any.

Now that he's President he's known mostly for spending us into poverty, giving us a health care law that everyone wants out of, and for pissing off our allies repeatedly, Israel the latest this week.

So the Dems are running around telling us the GOP candidates are weak when in fact this President is merely a media invention. He has more baggage then Samsonite, yet they pick at Republicans, twist their words, and pick them off one by one.

This video is the way the MSM used to be. What changed????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZTo0iGc_Dw]YouTube - ‪Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments‬‏[/ame]

Later on Chrissy was practically loosing it because Obama was winning.

Why the change???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE8hcjBFsz4&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Chris Matthews Gets Wet and Messy about Barack Obama‬‏[/ame]

Talk about projectile...............:puke3:

Obama 35% beat Hillary 31% and Edwards 31% in Iowa Dem Primary and it was a "DELIVERANCE" of RELIGIOUS PROPORTION for NBC's talking heads.

:doubt:

ah so its the media's fault the GOP cant offer up anyone worth while.
Yeah you keep trying bud.

Do you know that Edwards got 31% of the vote in the 2008 Iowa Dem Primaries!

:lol:

Moron.

Funny huh.

It was so close.....but this do nothing Senator/loser won the hearts of the media and millions of dollars came rushing in from God only knows where.

I'm confident that most of the GOP field can win on substance over Obama.

The problem is we can't trust the system nor the media anymore.

ah so its the media's fault the GOP cant offer up anyone worth while.
Yeah you keep trying bud.

Moron.
so what?

This is a meaningless thread trying to stir up old issues that dont really matter.

The point is, idiot, that even as late as the Iowa Primaries, there are candidates that aren't "worthwhile".......

......I mean could anyone imagine what would have happened had EDWARDS been able to get 5% more votes!

:lol::lol::lol:

so what?

This is a meaningless thread trying to stir up old issues that dont really matter.

The point is, idiot, that even as late as the Iowa Primaries, there are candidates that aren't "worthwhile".......

......I mean could anyone imagine what would have happened had EDWARDS been able to get 5% more votes!

its over and done with and you can play guessing games till you are blue in the face. Its still meaningless at the end of the day.

Keep polishing that turd.

OOOOOO.....another Dem that cannot stand their own medicine?

Perhaps you can apply for a waiver, so you don't need to buy into the same tactics you've applied to everyone else......

.....Oh yeah, that's called "Obamacare."

Moron.
so what?

Primary season is when we discover our candidates. Hillary was winning after California, yet somehow because of the rules on the Democrat side, Obama was able to steal enough votes to keep close and pass her. I remember all of the big states Hillary won yet Obama still got points because of his caucuses. If the states had been winner-take-all Hillary would be our President today.

so what?

Primary season is when we discover our candidates. Hillary was winning after California, yet somehow because of the rules on the Democrat side, Obama was able to steal enough votes to keep close and pass her. I remember all of the big states Hillary won yet Obama still got points because of his caucuses. If the states had been winner-take-all Hillary would be our President today.

:eusa_hand:

Correction:

IF she could have beaten McCain

Correction:

I believe McCain was hand-picked to lose.

Just my own personal belief. Even his bumper-stickers were an embarrassment.

Correction:

Perhaps, but we'll never really know. What we DO know is that anyone who begins to characterize the party by the list of baffoons who may be running as late as the Iowa Primary is an idiot.

Correction:

Perhaps, but we'll never really know. What we DO know is that anyone who begins to characterize the party by the list of baffoons who may be running as late as the Iowa Primary is an idiot.

These dip-shits are just buying the MSMs spin hook line and sinker.

They can't think for themselves.

I figure during the Primaries the GOP will be mostly covered but trashed and Obama will give speeches and act like he's doing stuff just to remain relevant.

I figure during the Primaries the GOP will be mostly covered but trashed and Obama will give speeches and act like he's doing stuff just to remain relevant.

Yes, as long as he doesn't "Carterize" himself (which is by no means in his control) he'll probably win 2012....but there's many MANY ways to trip over himself during the next 16 months.

I'd advise him to just stay in the air on Airforce One, touring the world looking presidential, making the Irish and Polish vote happy...:lol:

Yes, as long as he doesn't "Carterize" himself (which is by no means in his control) he'll probably win 2012....but there's many MANY ways to trip over himself during the next 16 months.

I'd advise him to just stay in the air on Airforce One, touring the world looking presidential, making the Irish and Polish vote happy...:lol:

I was watching "Media Malpractice" today.

It is a possibility.

But with Obama's record nobody else could win. He's a toast.......but then the media can pull it out for him.

I think if he wins again a lot of people are going to be furious.

its over and done with and you can play guessing games till you are blue in the face. Its still meaningless at the end of the day.

Keep polishing that turd.

OOOOOO.....another Dem that cannot stand their own medicine?

Perhaps you can apply for a waiver, so you don't need to buy into the same tactics you've applied to everyone else......

.....Oh yeah, that's called "Obamacare."

what the hell are you smoking?

Would you like to talk about the election of 1860 and those polling numbers as if it has any real meaning?

Edwards was still a weak person, just like the current GOP. Your most profile people are Newt and Palin. One has cheating issues, and the other is retarded.

i understand your point. anyone can jump ahead at anytime. the problem is that your referencing in party polling, not national. Iowa is only subject to Iowa..

Like i said you have nothing,and btw i am not a dem fuckstick.I just dont buy your pathetic bullshit

Its pretty clear you haven't the capacity to keep up.

Before Barack Obama was elected POTUS his record of legislative accomplishment was practically non-existent. Even his spokespersons couldn't remember if he had any.

Now that he's President he's known mostly for spending us into poverty, giving us a health care law that everyone wants out of, and for pissing off our allies repeatedly, Israel the latest this week.

So the Dems are running around telling us the GOP candidates are weak when in fact this President is merely a media invention. He has more baggage then Samsonite, yet they pick at Republicans, twist their words, and pick them off one by one.

This video is the way the MSM used to be. What changed????

YouTube - ‪Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments‬‏
crybaby.jpg

Obama won the election two years ago-get over it. He's the president-like it or not. You have a problem with him-vote against him. Whining wont solve a thing. Being a couch quarterback's an easy job.

With that I do agree the media wasn't very hard on Obama last election. But stop the "MSM" bullshit. You can't call MSNBC "mainstream media", but not FoxNews. It makes no sense whatsoever.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZEYo4I5K3o&feature=related]YouTube - ‪MSNBC commentary on Obama Iowa win‬‏[/ame]

Yes, I got goose-bumps....it was heroic......I think I just came.

Last edited:

It is a possibility.

But with Obama's record nobody else could win. He's a toast.......but then the media can pull it out for him.

Obama's "record?"

I'm not certain he'll have much more to defend than he did after being a senator....the beauty of Obama is he cannot help being an empty suit.

It is a possibility.

They weren't the day he took office :eusa_eh: Give me a break. :lol:

Forum List

Back