Obama: The Do Nothing Senator Turned President

Don't blame the opposing party for your lack of candidates.

Did someone blame Dems?

Any more idiotic non-sequitur remarks you'd like to contribute?

How about "Don't blame Bush for your lack of Progress?"

or, better, "Don't blame Dems for Dotty's Retarded Postings?"

Before Barack Obama was elected POTUS his record of legislative accomplishment was practically non-existent. Even his spokespersons couldn't remember if he had any.

Now that he's President he's known mostly for spending us into poverty, giving us a health care law that everyone wants out of, and for pissing off our allies repeatedly, Israel the latest this week.

So the Dems are running around telling us the GOP candidates are weak when in fact this President is merely a media invention. He has more baggage then Samsonite, yet they pick at Republicans, twist their words, and pick them off one by one.

This video is the way the MSM used to be. What changed????

YouTube - ‪Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments‬‏
crybaby.jpg

Obama won the election two years ago-get over it. He's the president-like it or not. You have a problem with him-vote against him. Whining wont solve a thing. Being a couch quarterback's an easy job.

With that I do agree the media wasn't very hard on Obama last election. But stop the "MSM" bullshit. You can't call MSNBC "mainstream media", but not FoxNews. It makes no sense whatsoever.

The Mainstream Media is a phrase given to everyone who's in the tank for Obama.

Fox News is not exactly in the tank for Obama.....although I see them drifting that way.

Yes, as long as he doesn't "Carterize" himself (which is by no means in his control) he'll probably win 2012....but there's many MANY ways to trip over himself during the next 16 months.

I'd advise him to just stay in the air on Airforce One, touring the world looking presidential, making the Irish and Polish vote happy...:lol:

I was watching "Media Malpractice" today.

It is a possibility.

But with Obama's record nobody else could win. He's a toast.......but then the media can pull it out for him.

I think if he wins again a lot of people are going to be furious.

Obama's "record?"

I'm not certain he'll have much more to defend than he did after being a senator....the beauty of Obama is he cannot help being an empty suit.

You have to admit that he's no-longer a mystery candidate. He has a record to run on.

Yes, as long as he doesn't "Carterize" himself (which is by no means in his control) he'll probably win 2012....but there's many MANY ways to trip over himself during the next 16 months.

I'd advise him to just stay in the air on Airforce One, touring the world looking presidential, making the Irish and Polish vote happy...:lol:

I was watching "Media Malpractice" today.

It is a possibility.

But with Obama's record nobody else could win. He's a toast.......but then the media can pull it out for him.

I think if he wins again a lot of people are going to be furious.

They weren't the day he took office :eusa_eh: Give me a break. :lol:

It's gonna be tough to find anyone who will admit they voted for him this time.

I listened to this guy talk about Obama like he was a dog for an hour.

I just asked him who he voted for, and he said Obama.

I said why in the heck didn't you vote for McCain, and he said, "Well he's a warmonger, and he's old". "Oh, and he's for the rich".

Brilliant.

Last edited:

Did someone blame Dems?

Originally Posted by mudwhistle
Before Barack Obama was elected POTUS his record of legislative accomplishment was practically non-existent. Even his spokespersons couldn't remember if he had any.

Now that he's President he's known mostly for spending us into poverty, giving us a health care law that everyone wants out of, and for pissing off our allies repeatedly, Israel the latest this week.

So the Dems are running around telling us the GOP candidates are weak when in fact this President is merely a media invention. He has more baggage then Samsonite, yet they pick at Republicans, twist their words, and pick them off one by one.

the OP did.

what a fucking moron

You believe the OP?

Jeeze, I had underestimated your stupidity: No DEM is "running around telling us ANYTHING about the GOP"

What a pitiful case you are.

Did someone blame Dems?

Originally Posted by mudwhistle

the OP did.

what a fucking moron

He's one of my stalkers. I'll prolly get a PM/nasty-gram from the nancy too.

Last edited:

YouTube - ‪Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments‬‏
crybaby.jpg

Obama won the election two years ago-get over it. He's the president-like it or not. You have a problem with him-vote against him. Whining wont solve a thing. Being a couch quarterback's an easy job.

With that I do agree the media wasn't very hard on Obama last election. But stop the "MSM" bullshit. You can't call MSNBC "mainstream media", but not FoxNews. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Fox News is not exactly in the tank for Obama.....although I see them drifting that way.

Oh so what you're saying is the word "mainstream" changes when paired up with the word "media"?

:cuckoo:

What I find remarkable about this line of ‘reasoning’ is the notion that Americans lack the good judgment, intelligence, and common sense to serve as president - or any elected office, for that matter. Article II Section One of the US Constitution establishes the requirements to be president, and Obama meets those requirements.

Indeed, the original intent of the Framers was for the Executive to not act as an Emperor. The OP is indicative of those who buy-in to the Constitutional aberration of the Imperial Presidency.

And experience has little relation to success or competence as president – Truman, Eisenhower, and JFK had relatively little experience yet successful administrations; LBJ and Nixon – two of the most accomplished and experienced lawmakers – presided over decidedly failed administrations.

The Obama-Lincoln Parallel: A Closer Look - CBS News
From the start of his political career, Obama seems to have modeled himself on Lincoln. Both were born in other states - Hawaii for Obama, Kentucky for Lincoln - before settling in Illinois. Each became a lawyer then served in the state legislature before serving a single term in Congress. Each rocketed onto the national political stage with powerful speeches and became commander-in-chief without any military experience.

The President also read Team of Rivals which was probably instrumental in his asking Hillary to be in his cabinet as Lincoln asked his rivals to do to heal wounds
Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln is a book by historian Doris Kearns Goodwin published in 2005. The book is a biographical portrait of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln and some of the men who served with him in his Cabinet from 1861 to 1865. Three of his Cabinet members had previously run against Lincoln in the 1860 election: Attorney General Edward Bates, Secretary of the Treasury Salmon Chase and Secretary of State William H. Seward. The book focuses on Lincoln's mostly successful attempts to reconcile conflicting personalities and political factions on the path to abolition and victory in the US Civil War.

crybaby.jpg

Oh so what you're saying is the word "mainstream" changes when paired up with the word "media"?

Nope. Mainstream is just a group of news organizations on the Soros payroll.

Fox News isn't part of those who are selling this country out for cash.

The Obama-Lincoln Parallel: A Closer Look - CBS News
From the start of his political career, Obama seems to have modeled himself on Lincoln. Both were born in other states - Hawaii for Obama, Kentucky for Lincoln - before settling in Illinois. Each became a lawyer then served in the state legislature before serving a single term in Congress. Each rocketed onto the national political stage with powerful speeches and became commander-in-chief without any military experience.

The President also read Team of Rivals which was probably instrumental in his asking Hillary to be in his cabinet as Lincoln asked his rivals to do to heal wounds
Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln is a book by historian Doris Kearns Goodwin published in 2005. The book is a biographical portrait of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln and some of the men who served with him in his Cabinet from 1861 to 1865. Three of his Cabinet members had previously run against Lincoln in the 1860 election: Attorney General Edward Bates, Secretary of the Treasury Salmon Chase and Secretary of State William H. Seward. The book focuses on Lincoln's mostly successful attempts to reconcile conflicting personalities and political factions on the path to abolition and victory in the US Civil War.

Obama has as much in common with Lincoln as Nancy Pelosi has with Newt Gingrich.

What I find remarkable about this line of ‘reasoning’ is the notion that Americans lack the good judgment, intelligence, and common sense to serve as president - or any elected office, for that matter. Article II Section One of the US Constitution establishes the requirements to be president, and Obama meets those requirements.

Indeed, the original intent of the Framers was for the Executive to not act as an Emperor. The OP is indicative of those who buy-in to the Constitutional aberration of the Imperial Presidency.

And experience has little relation to success or competence as president – Truman, Eisenhower, and JFK had relatively little experience yet successful administrations; LBJ and Nixon – two of the most accomplished and experienced lawmakers – presided over decidedly failed administrations.

:clap2:

Refreshingly Coherent Post.

I'd add Bush Sr., and Jimmy Carter as similar abberations to the rule that the President of the US necessarily needs to have experience in Washington D.C. One had a depth of experience. The other did not. Niether was re-elected

Most of these morons believe Bill Maher is a reliable "Mainstream" source of information.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5IEWotkfE]YouTube - ‪Bill Maher- Obama is 'one black ninja gangster president'‬‏[/ame]
Don't usually agree with Maher but he nailed this one.​

Most of these morons believe Bill Maher is a reliable "Mainstream" source of information.

:eusa_eh:

Wow, I swear, I didn't ask for the following:

I rarely have the pleasure of a moron showing up on cue to demonstrate my point: Maher is a PARTISAN HACK no less as grotesque as Beck, or Limbaugh.

I rarely have the pleasure of a moron showing up on cue to demonstrate my point: Maher is a PARTISAN HACK no less as grotesque as Beck, or Limbaugh.

Well, he was accurate in the clip; hack or not.

Well, he was accurate in the clip; hack or not.

Only if you think that because there is a Republican or Democrat president, then the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT is controlled by Repubs or Dems.

Apparently you and Maher haven't taken US Government 101.

I really think you don't know the definition of "mainstream". You're clearly just making shit up haha.

It's definition (the 2nd one isn't related) is:

1.the principal or dominant course, tendency, or trend: the mainstream of American culture.

How does FoxNews NOT fall under this definition of mainstream?

To say a word doesn't mean what it is actually means is the worst excuse/reasoning I've ever heard in any discussion. Who are you, Bill Clinton?

Oh and FoxNews is just like every other news source-ultimately they make money on it. Every news source (and really media source), is in business for one purpose-to make money. It's that way with every business.

I really think you don't know the definition of "mainstream". You're clearly just making shit up haha.

It's definition (the 2nd one isn't related) is:

1.the principal or dominant course, tendency, or trend: the mainstream of American culture.

How does FoxNews NOT fall under this definition of mainstream?

To say a word doesn't mean what it is actually means is the worst excuse/reasoning I've ever heard in any discussion. Who are you, Bill Clinton?

Oh and FoxNews is just like every other news source-ultimately they make money on it. Every news source (and really media source), is in business for one purpose-to make money. It's that way with every business.

I didn't make up the label.

Btw, Making money is not a prerequisite to being part of the mainstream media. This assumes falsely that somehow evil profits automatically made one part of the establishment.

If you weren't such a smarmy retard who thinks he can paint me into a corner by focusing on obscure little details, you'd know that the mainstream is what is politically accepted as something in line with a majority of the public.

Ask just about any liberal and they will brag that most of America thinks like they do, and that Fox News is outside the mindset of mainstream America and thus on the radical fringe.

This belief (liberalism) has been part of the accepted politically correct base of our society for going on 60 years even though most of us haven't known it. The left has been telling us how to think for decades, through movies and entertainment. Even our news has been spoon-fed to us. Only until Fox News surfaced, and another side of story was finally being shown, have we begun to see how much we've been lied to, particularly the last 20 years or so.

But again, I didn't make up anything. It's the media that decided on the label, not me. The problem is you've been going through life with your head up your ass so much you don't know that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back