Obama: The Do Nothing Senator Turned President

Nice RDean the moron throws out a charge of racism and then like a bitch refuses to explain when called on it.

You're a bitch RDean

Let me say it again:

I don't see you turds slandering any white Americans the way you do Obama.

It has to be false to be slander.

I guess you forgot about Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Rodham.

Want a list of all of the 'White' Democrats we went after before Obama came on the scene dip-shit??

Last edited:
ok...thanks

Yea thanks. He forgot about 2001 through 2006. When 2.4 trillion in tax breaks were passed through reconciliation. When a drugs for votes bill costing trillions more was passed, again through reconciliation. When every investigation that was brought up about the no bid contracts in Iraq and the disappearing BILLIONS was squashed.

Or the Enron scandal where 60 billion disappeared and how many were convicted? Two I think. Pretty sure it was only two. Or the Justice Department scandal where qualified, seasoned lawyers were replaced with Bible school graduates.

Course the Supreme Court was majority Republican so they were no help. In fact....

It's all recent history. Nothing the Democrats have done since the 60's compare with the damage caused by Republicans since 2001. And the most hilarious part? They want to blame Obama for every one of their disasters and take credit for getting Bin Laden, something they "gave up on". How do they do it?
Everytime I remember the Monica Goodling fiasco where she gave abortion, litmus-tests to career lawyers, it makes me cringe. Brought to you by the last Repub admin
Monica Goodling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the best posts on the thread. The election is LOOONG OVER yet some righties just refuse to accept it :eusa_wall:

What you're saying is the election is rigged.

We're 18 months away and the outcome is already pre-ordained. All of the sudden we've become Venezuela.

Interesting.

I was referring to the fact that "fringe" righties, apparently the majority of righties here, can't accept that Obama is the current President. THAT election. BTW- you maybe right about the coming election ;-)

That's race-baiting rhetorical bull shit.

We know that skinny asshole is President.

The problem is he's a liar and he's unamerican.

Every time he opens is big mouth he proves it.

Now how in the fuck is calling the guy a do nothing racist at all? That seems like it's just you flinging shit and playing the victim card for no reason at all. Seems like more stupid Garafolo "everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist" bullshit.

Every time you idiots use it it makes you idiots on the left look like a bunch of god damned morons.

This guy has been one of the most prolific senators in US history and in a very short time.

John McCain, since 1993 co-sponsored 1,227 bills. But that was "co sponsored". I couldn't find any he sponsored. Obama co-sponsored 689 bills, in 3 years. True, half as many as McCain, but with McCain, we are talking about 18 fucking years.

You ignorant right wingers. The truth can be smeared all over your face and still you refuse to acknowledge it.

holi_india_42.jpg

You just can't give a man credit. No matter how hard he worked. Oh, but it's not racism. Sure it's not. Keep telling yourselves that. I don't see you turds slandering any white Americans the way you do Obama.

Further, you idiots trash Beck and Rush, two white guys, are yall racists? :lol:

Beck? You mean the guy who said the President has a deep seated hatred of white people?

Or Limbaugh, the guy who endlessly played the song "Barrack the Magic Negro"? Those guys? Are those the guys you are talking about? Those two guys? I want to make sure you are being clear. The guy who said Obama has a "deep seated hatred for white people" and the guy who played the song, "Barrack the Magic Negro" over and over again?

Oh yea, two very innocent guys. Figures you would defend THEM. I'm sure you think just like they do. In fact, if I called you as racist as them, it would mean you're not racist at all, right?

Nice RDean the moron throws out a charge of racism and then like a bitch refuses to explain when called on it.

You're a bitch RDean

Let me say it again:

I guess you forgot about Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Rodham.

Want a list of all of the 'White' Democrats we went after before Obama came on the scene dip-shit??

Oh. Please post a link where you called Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Rodham Muslims and said they weren't born in America. Do that and I will gladly apologize.

Let me say it again:

Oh. Please post a link where you called Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Rodham Muslims and said they weren't born in America. Do that and I will gladly apologize.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, :lol::lol::lol: What a backtrack.

You didn't say anything about that. You simply said slander. Slander covers alot of ground.

The reason Obama has been accused of being a Muslim is he spent most of his early life in Indonesia and studied Islam.

Obama also said he loves the sound of the call to prayer.

Put that together with is habit of selling Israel out, and his habit of talking exactly like Middle Eastern terrorists, not to mention all of his friends in the Muslim Brotherhood, donations coming from Gaza, people are just wondering WTF.

The only think Hillary has done is proclaim that al Jazeera is a reliable news source. We haven't seen her bowing to our enemies or seen pictures of her wearing a fucken Turban.

Last edited:
This guy has been one of the most prolific senators in US history and in a very short time.

John McCain, since 1993 co-sponsored 1,227 bills. But that was "co sponsored". I couldn't find any he sponsored. Obama co-sponsored 689 bills, in 3 years. True, half as many as McCain, but with McCain, we are talking about 18 fucking years.

You ignorant right wingers. The truth can be smeared all over your face and still you refuse to acknowledge it.

holi_india_42.jpg

You just can't give a man credit. No matter how hard he worked. Oh, but it's not racism. Sure it's not. Keep telling yourselves that. I don't see you turds slandering any white Americans the way you do Obama.

Further, you idiots trash Beck and Rush, two white guys, are yall racists? :lol:

Beck? You mean the guy who said the President has a deep seated hatred of white people?

Or Limbaugh, the guy who endlessly played the song "Barrack the Magic Negro"? Those guys? Are those the guys you are talking about? Those two guys? I want to make sure you are being clear. The guy who said Obama has a "deep seated hatred for white people" and the guy who played the song, "Barrack the Magic Negro" over and over again?

Oh yea, two very innocent guys. Figures you would defend THEM. I'm sure you think just like they do. In fact, if I called you as racist as them, it would mean you're not racist at all, right?

I'm not defending them at all you fucking idiot. I'm stating the fact that you attack them, and it has nothing to do with race. Which means that it IS possible to attack people based on something other than race.

Fucking moron. I have in fact stated that if you're in the public, you're fair game whether you're a black guy or a fat white drug addict or a big mouthed tv personality, or a woman, or whatever. You seem to want Obama exempted from this . Tough shit, he isn't.

I'm not defending them at all you fucking idiot. I'm stating the fact that you attack them, and it has nothing to do with race. Which means that it IS possible to attack people based on something other than race.

Fucking moron. I have in fact stated that if you're in the public, you're fair game whether you're a black guy or a fat white drug addict or a big mouthed tv personality, or a woman, or whatever. You seem to want Obama exempted from this . Tough shit, he isn't.

Further, you idiots trash Beck and Rush, two white guys, are yall racists?

Why even bring them up if you weren't defending them? "Deep seated hatred for white people" "Barrack the Magic Negro"

You need to stop while you are ahead. Your thinking is so scattered you don't even know your own mind.

Why even bring them up if you weren't defending them? "Deep seated hatred for white people" "Barrack the Magic Negro"

You need to stop while you are ahead. Your thinking is so scattered you don't even know your own mind.

You sir are stupid. Using two examples is not defending those two examples. I in fact think both of those guys are idiots. I don't think that they are idiots because they are white. Just like I don't think Obama is an idiot because he is black. Just like I don't even know what color you are, but I KNOW you are an idiot.

FRINGER- POST ALERT!!! :eek:

BTW- How will you get along if he's reelected? :(

Last edited:

FRINGER- POST ALERT!!! :eek:

BTW- How will you get along if he's reelected? :(

I'm not so much worried about me, but people living in NY, NJ, CA, Minn, Oregon, wherever things are already tight, they're gonna pay a heavy price.

The housing market is still in a shambles. My wife is a Real Estate broker. She said that the market is terrible. Nobody is getting financed. Investment property is difficult to get refinancing for. In many states millions of homes are sitting vacant.

The debt will not be paid back. The Dems just want to raise our taxes.

If Obama gets reelected he won't care anymore what anyone thinks. He'll just do what he wants. Sell us and everyone else down the tubes.

Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. Eight years later, he left Obama with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars. Obama has done a good job cleaning up the mess. We have had 14 straight months of job growth, the banks have recovered and paid back the TARP money, and GM is profitable again.

You sir are stupid. Using two examples is not defending those two examples. I in fact think both of those guys are idiots. I don't think that they are idiots because they are white. Just like I don't think Obama is an idiot because he is black. Just like I don't even know what color you are, but I KNOW you are an idiot.

NOW you think they are idiots.

Like I said, you don't even know your own mind.

Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. Eight years later, he left Obama with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars. Obama has done a good job cleaning up the mess. We have had 14 straight months of job growth, the banks have recovered and paid back the TARP money, and GM is profitable again.

They refuse to take responsibility for what they did, yet they want to take credit for getting Bin Laden. 7 years after they stopped torturing. 10 years after they let him go. 5 years after they disbanded the CIA unit charged with finding Bin Laden, they insist on taking the credit.

These people are so over the top. They will do anything with not a hint of irony.

what? care to show a post of mine where I didn't think they are idiots? Or did you just lie about what I think or have thought?

and way to deflect from the entire discussion. Are you being a racist when you think a white guy is an idiot? Yes or no?

what? care to show a post of mine where I didn't think they are idiots? Or did you just lie about what I think or have thought?

and way to deflect from the entire discussion. Are you being a racist when you think a white guy is an idiot? Yes or no?

I think you're an idiot and that doesn't make me a racist. Do other people think you are an idiot? Yes or no? I go with "yes".

I think Bush II may have left a 1.4 trillion deficit. Add the two, off- budget (unpaid- for) wars and it amounts to much, MUCH more.

I think you're an idiot and that doesn't make me a racist. Do other people think you are an idiot? Yes or no? I go with "yes".
\\
Poor Deano can't answer as to why he stupidly claims that people who think the POTUS sucks are racists so he resorts to projecting.

How can you have 14 straight months of job growth when unemployment went from 8.9% to over 9% again???

Hundreds of banks have closed their doors. The only ones that have recovered took TARP money and tightened up their bottom-line, but they still aren't lending.

Last edited:

And the dotcom crash, and the preconditions which led to 9/11 a few months after he was elected.

Funny how you moonbats always forget about these.

Forum List

Back