obama thanks his drug dealer, ignores mother

Just what you want in your high school year book.

A User's Guide To Smoking Pot With Barack Obama

In another section of the [senior] yearbook, students were given a block of space to express thanks and define their high school experience. … Nestled below [Obama's] photographs was one odd line of gratitude: "Thanks Tut, Gramps, Choom Gang, and Ray for all the good times." … A hippie drug-dealer made his acknowledgments; his own mother did not.

I just had a feeling he was always a druggie gang banger.

Yes..most "druggie gang bangers" go on to graduate top in their class from law schools, then write a couple of best sellers, then go on to have a successful career in politics.

That's the ticket.
Tops in his class? Do you have proof of that?

enhanced-buzz-12236-1337106666-2.jpg

Wow, what a scary looking bunch of..............students.......................

I bet they all grew up to become gangsters...or maybe doctors, lawyers, presidents, etc....

Yet when obama needed his mother's corpse he was quick to drag her out of her grave and lie about her.

What a disgusting slug he is. A truly vile insect of a man.

One wonders just how it came to be that the poor soul of obama as a child had to take a bus to the store to buy an apple because there were none in the slums where he lived.

Even democrats should have vomited him up by now.

Yet when obama needed his mother's corpse he was quick to drag her out of her grave and lie about her.

What a disgusting slug he is. A truly vile insect of a man.

One wonders just how it came to be that the poor soul of obama as a child had to take a bus to the store to buy an apple because there were none in the slums where he lived.

Even democrats should have vomited him up by now.

"Selma got me born"

:eusa_whistle:

I see a token
:eusa_shhh:

Sure they do...with help. Obama had lots of help...............

"Lots of help" doesn't pass the bar.

The illiniois bar isn't that hard.

By his own admission, obama was a drug addict. Everything he has achieved he achieved the way he achieved the Nobel Peace Prize, for doing nothing.

Ah, so, you passed it?

And Obama never admitted to being a drug addict. He admitted to trying drugs.

Huge difference.

In another section of the [senior] yearbook, students were given a block of space to express thanks and define their high school experience. … Nestled below [Obama's] photographs was one odd line of gratitude: "Thanks Tut, Gramps, Choom Gang, and Ray for all the good times." … A hippie drug-dealer made his acknowledgments; his own mother did not.

ThugFather.jpg

(Image: EIB )
He's no different than a street thug ass lin the image of Jimmy Hoffa or any other Union goon.​

"Lots of help" doesn't pass the bar.

The illiniois bar isn't that hard.

By his own admission, obama was a drug addict. Everything he has achieved he achieved the way he achieved the Nobel Peace Prize, for doing nothing.

Ah, so, you passed it?

And Obama never admitted to being a drug addict. He admitted to trying drugs.

Huge difference.

Enthusiastically :lol:

"Along with TA, Barry popularized the concept of "roof hits": when they were chooming in the car all the windows had to be rolled up so no smoke blew out and went to waste; when the pot was gone, they tilted their heads back and sucked in the last bit of smoke from the ceiling."

Last edited:

Yes..most "druggie gang bangers" go on to graduate top in their class from law schools, then write a couple of best sellers, then go on to have a successful career in politics.

That's the ticket.

1st in his class?

Please tell me how you know this, because Obama said he was?

Write his own books, not the way I understand it.

Why are all his College records sealed?

Too many secrets about Obama, I always heard Druggies had Paranoid tendencies, we know less about this President than any I can think of in the last 40 years :)

I'm still taking in "choomg gang", rather than moving on to sealed transcripts.

Forum List

Back