Obama Thanks Artist for Capturing Michelle’s “Hotness” In Official Portrait

The artist is known to paint sperm on the faces of his portraits and even goes so far as to ejaculate into the paint. Result? Obama has swimming sperm painted into his face.

Liberals just love it. "It's so avant-garde " Larry Sinclair is saying "I did it to him first."

8C5FBBF4-4482-4A15-A25F-43CEE28406B7-451377.JPG

Considering Michelle Obama "hot" should be considered a sex crime and should have to register with the local police as a predator. It has all the sex appeal of a car battery melting in its own acid.

This painting is exclusive to the Smithsonian only....it is not an official white house portrait that will hang in the shallow halls among past, presidents. I am 1000%, that photo will show the dignity and the grace, Mr. Obama deserves and will expect.

A sampling for all you jealous white boys....
upload_2018-2-14_9-36-45.jpeg
upload_2018-2-14_9-37-4.jpeg

The brainwashed hate and racism is pretty deep here people LOL
You'd come here too to hate, if you had Trump to look at listen to all fuckin day...these mindless Trump fuck nuts, need to hate on Obama, Hillary, bunnies and roaches, as long as it keeps their minds off of that moronic diaper wearing fucked up hair do white bitch, TRUMP!!. You can only fake an orgasm for so long, eh fella's??

Not knowing anything, if someone had asked me what famous black woman was pictured I'd have had to answer I didn't know. Doesn't look like her at all IMO.
Lets face it, as fine as her husband is, Michelle lags behind in looks, it is what it is, but hey, if that's what the man likes, who are we to judge. It doesn't look like her, she knows it, but hey again, if she loves it, I like it.

This painting is exclusive to the Smithsonian only....it is not an official white house portrait that will hang in the shallow halls among past, presidents. I am 1000%, that photo will show the dignity and the grace, Mr. Obama deserves and will expect.

A sampling for all you jealous white boys....View attachment 176612View attachment 176613

A better version:
View attachment 176616
I'm glad Obama and his wife, has given you corn fed lice balls something to focus on, rather than that lying, orange rat infested hair fuck, Trump. I'd focus on em too, if I had that bitch as my president!!

If they are indeed happy with them, leave it be.
If these were their personal portraits no one would care but these are OUR portraits that we paid for that suck.

They really are bad portraits. I was reading tweets about them yesterday, it was brutal
Actually the portraits are an awesome example of crap we got those 8 years.
How true. What a wonderful irony that the portraits actually show the BONOBOs for what they really are: Fucking weird.
A perfect 'legacy' to both of them.

Considering Michelle Obama "hot" should be considered a sex crime and should have to register with the local police as a predator. It has all the sex appeal of a car battery melting in its own acid.
Former first ladies...
upload_2018-2-14_10-6-46.jpeg
and the tranzy in training
images
the jaws of Katlin Jenner!!

If they are indeed happy with them, leave it be.
If these were their personal portraits no one would care but these are OUR portraits that we paid for that suck.

They really are bad portraits. I was reading tweets about them yesterday, it was brutal
Actually the portraits are an awesome example of crap we got those 8 years.
How true. What a wonderful irony that the portraits actually show the BONOBOs for what they really are: Fucking weird.
A perfect 'legacy' to both of them.
Wierd? Danny Boy?
images
His hair looks like a vacum cleaner was working overtime on his scalp. Being in the white house ages you, as you know....Trump in a few months
images

Forum List

Back