Obama: Tea Party Built Around Core Group Who ‘Question My Legitimacy’

:eusa_eh:

racism...what exactly is racist about that poster jillian? surely you're not claiming that saying someone is from africa, when they're father is from africa, is racist? it has nothing to do with race jillian, if his father had been from some other place, they wouldn't have said africa.

seriously, the whole race card thing is intellectually bankrupt.

Thats complete bullshit, he's not even African because he was born in Hawaii. If his dad was from France do you really think that lady would have France on her poster. Lets be real about this, that woman is a racist and there are many out there like her, are all Republicans racist? No, but these teabaggers are completely retarded so why make excuses for them.

i hope your mom doesn't let you out of the house too often....

IF <--- notice it, embrace it -- he was born in africa, then how is it racist to point out the continent he was born on? you are speculating about what this lady would or would not do. fact is...race was never mentioned, you have to make it up to see race because i believe people like you are the real racists. you believe being born in africa or some country therein is a BAD thing....if it wasn't, it wouldn't be considered racism.

My Mom, is that the best you have? Let me break it down stupid style for you pal. What is the point of creating a sign that says where he is from? What does it matter unless she is trying to insinuate that because he is from Africa he is A) A negro and she doesn't like them, or B) he is a negro from Africa that is really not an American citizen. Why would I even have to point this out. Either way its stupid and shows ignorance. I would rather her have a sign that says" Obama, you lie and I don't believe you and I'm an old white lady that is used to blacks staying in their place so please go back to where you came from" By the way he was born in Hawaii and the last time I looked that's not part of Africa.

racist_tea_party.jpg

Although, I don't particularly find that racist, I do find it disturbing and highly inappropriate.

This guy is an idiot. I don't know whether he is a right winger or an impostor, but there is no doubt that he is an idiot.

Makes you want to join the Tea Baggers...RIGHT NOW doesn't it?

You too can be a Tea Bagger....look at the neat uniform

Actually it makes me want to point out what a fucking idiot you are for posting pic after pic as 'evidence' when some of us are already aware of the various 'left' groups who deliberately attended TEA parties with signs designed specifically to make the TEA parties look bad and flood the net with images.

Where is your proof that these are legitimate or are you just another partisan hack scoring stupidity points?

i'm afraid you need to stop pretending that anyone who makes the tea people look like what they are is a lib in disguise.

you have to own what the loons have wrought.

I have to disagree, Jillian. It is almost as likely that the people who hold those signs up pretending to be tea partiers are liberals trying to make conservatives look bad as it is that they are actually conservatives on the fringe.

You really can't trust the far out loons, because you can't be sure that they are not actually smart people trying to make their opponents out like loons or if they are actually loons.

Politics is getting dirtier and dirtier every day.

Immie

:lol:

thats actually funny if you think about it

racism isn't funny... it's sad and pathetic.

What is it exactly in that sign that makes it racist? The word African? If it said European, would it be racist?

I'm so sick of the attitude that anybody who is against Obama is a racist....

I don't like Obama, I didn't like Bush, I HATED Clinton......how does not liking Obama make me a racist?

:lol:

thats actually funny if you think about it

What is it exactly in that sign that makes it racist? The word African? If it said European, would it be racist?

I don't like Obama, I didn't like Bush, I HATED Clinton......how does not liking Obama make me a racist?

If he was European she would have never made the sign because she would feel more comfortable with a white European in office.

By the way, these teabaggers really could use some help with their grammar. If you cons support them so much then you should reach out and do the signs for them.

If he was European she would have never made the sign because she would feel more comfortable with a white European in office.

By the way, these teabaggers really could use some help with their grammar. If you cons support them so much then you should reach out and do the signs for them.

I'm a moderate...I object to the tea party movement mainly because they are based on a myth. The Boston tea party wasn't about too much taxes, it was about too little. England lowered the taxes on their tea and made it cheaper to get the legal tea than to buy the smuggled tea which cost our forefathers a lot of money. Yeah, they were criminals, kind of like our congress today.

How do you know what she would feel more comfortable with? Again, what about that sign was racist? Why is it racist to not like Obama?

Thats complete bullshit, he's not even African because he was born in Hawaii. If his dad was from France do you really think that lady would have France on her poster. Lets be real about this, that woman is a racist and there are many out there like her, are all Republicans racist? No, but these teabaggers are completely retarded so why make excuses for them.

IF <--- notice it, embrace it -- he was born in africa, then how is it racist to point out the continent he was born on? you are speculating about what this lady would or would not do. fact is...race was never mentioned, you have to make it up to see race because i believe people like you are the real racists. you believe being born in africa or some country therein is a BAD thing....if it wasn't, it wouldn't be considered racism.

My Mom, is that the best you have? Let me break it down stupid style for you pal. What is the point of creating a sign that says where he is from? What does it matter unless she is trying to insinuate that because he is from Africa he is A) A negro and she doesn't like them, or B) he is a negro from Africa that is really not an American citizen. Why would I even have to point this out. Either way its stupid and shows ignorance. I would rather her have a sign that says" Obama, you lie and I don't believe you and I'm an old white lady that is used to blacks staying in their place so please go back to where you came from" By the way he was born in Hawaii and the last time I looked that's not part of Africa.

Not everyone from Africa is black....needed the word Africa to make the pun.....I see nothing racist in the sign.

Africa Lyon...lying African....

now if she said all Africans were liars, maybe, but she's just saying Obama is lying.

Not everyone from Africa is black....needed the word Africa to make the pun.....I see nothing racist in the sign.

now if she said all Africans were liars, maybe, but she's just saying Obama is lying.

Maybe we know that South Africa has a large white population but I would bet my paycheck if you ask that lady if all Africans are black she would say yes. I'm a moderate as well and I don't really have a issue with what the teabaggers are doing but I think they make themselves look silly with the misspelled signs and just plain ignorance. I did vote for Obama last time but I am not sure I will vote for him this time and I definitely think everyone should have their own opinion to create some balance but I think what frustrates me most is the lack of good candidates on the Republican side.

Maybe we know that South Africa has a large white population but I would bet my paycheck if you ask that lady if all Africans are black she would say yes. I'm a moderate as well and I don't really have a issue with what the teabaggers are doing but I think they make themselves look silly with the misspelled signs and just plain ignorance. I did vote for Obama last time but I am not sure I will vote for him this time and I definitely think everyone should have their own opinion to create some balance but I think what frustrates me most is the lack of good candidates on the Republican side.

Sometimes the Tea Baggers are their own worst enemy. Just holding up a mirror to them is enough of a rebuttal

Finding candidates to run against entrenched politicians is what the Tea Parties are all about.

Morons.

Sometimes the Tea Baggers are their own worst enemy. Just holding up a mirror to them is enough of a rebuttal

Correction if you please:

Sometimes a very small minority of the tea party movement are their worst enemy. Holding up a mirror to that small minority is an unfair refelction of the movement itself.

Thanks.

Finding candidates to run against entrenched politicians is what the Tea Parties are all about.

Morons.

You mean like "Change we can believe in" as more than just some campaign slogan that many took to be Gods word?

Yep. Exactly what the movement is all about.

President Obama had the right idea, but he used it striclty as a slogan.

The tea Party wants to actually implement it.

Funny how many are afraid of "change". Yet they claimed to have voted for it.

Sometimes a very small minority of the tea party movement are their worst enemy. Holding up a mirror to that small minority is an unfair refelction of the movement itself.

Thanks.

They selected Tommy Tancredo to kick off their convention

Lol. They meant change for OTHER people.

Actually, President Obama made it clear that he wanted to change the way things are done in Washington.

He did not realize that you can't change the way people are and he was not willing to change the people.

Sonow the tea party wants to change the people so we truly CAN change the way things are done in Washington.

One day the left will realize how many times they say "Bush did the same thing so what is worng with it".

And my answer to what is wrong with it?

It is why you elected President Obama. Did you forget?

Thanks.

They selected Tommy Tancredo to kick off their convention

And the democrats picked Nancy Pelosi to be their Majority leader and thus Speaker of the House.

We all make mistakes.:eusa_shhh:

Change is what the Obama Voters fell for. They were so stupid it was unbelievable.
Rightwinger fits into the category:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOePg4K0vI]YouTube - Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters in Harlem[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uyJSXCZRpc&feature=related[/ame]

In all fairnes:

Those Hannity "man on the street" and Howard Stern videos are cherry picked. They ask 20 people and only air the rediculous ones.

Sort of like what NBC does when they report on a tea party gathering. They only show the few Hitler signs of the thousands of signs overall.

In all fairnes:

Those Hannity "man on the street" and Howard Stern videos are cherry picked. They ask 20 people and only air the rediculous ones.

Sort of like what NBC does when they report on a tea party gathering. They only show the few Hitler signs of the thousands of signs overall.

But why even let the people with the Hitler signs into the events, it seems to devalue what the teabaggers are trying to accomplish. I think they are their own worst enemy.

Because there aren't guards posted at the entrance of these gatherings. They're open to the public, they're a forum for free speech. So of course they will attract a few goobers.

Forum List

Back