Obama: Tea Party Built Around Core Group Who ‘Question My Legitimacy’

He forgot to call them "racists" too.

What a complete coward... can't defend his policies, so he attacks the messengers.

Last edited:

In all fairnes:

Those Hannity "man on the street" and Howard Stern videos are cherry picked. They ask 20 people and only air the rediculous ones.

Sort of like what NBC does when they report on a tea party gathering. They only show the few Hitler signs of the thousands of signs overall.

But why even let the people with the Hitler signs into the events, it seems to devalue what the teabaggers are trying to accomplish. I think they are their own worst enemy.

They do not have the right to keep them out.
They are conservatives as I am and they believe in free speech.

Yes, it makes it more difficult for conservatives; and yes, some are hypocrites; but most of us are not.

We will not shut down anyone who wants to speak out as long as they are not denying our right to speak out. And as long as they are not harrassing us.

Last edited:
Holy crap you people are raving Lunatics.

You make unsubstantiated, hyperbolic and downright false accusations and then you complain when they're not addressed.

ROFL.

Hey right-wing sheeple... BAAAAAAAAAAaaaaahhhh, BAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhh

And talk about a thread that needs to be in the "Lame Zone". Certainly this one is more wing-nutted than the ones from the other day.

always remember the leftist motto.

Free speech for me, but not for thee.

Freedom of speech is "lame".
Perfect.

No, the speech in question is "lame". The freedom is great.

So you believe that if you see it as lame then it is lame?

So if you do not agree it is lame?

So you do not believe in freedom of speech. You only believe in freedom of speech for those that confirm your personal sentiments.

Every post I make on this Board is my personal opinion. I am not a moderator and have no power to put anything in the "lame" zone.

But I am certainly free to express my opinion that this thread is "lame" enough for the "lame" zone.

Perhaps, but I have the freedom to do so, now don't I?

Do you have freedom of speech to criticize the fact that others are using their right to freedom of speech?

Sure you do.

But I would think the hypocrisy of your thinking would make it difficult for you to sleep at night.

I'll refer you to my last post.

I did not see that post and I apologize for my sarcasm.

I agree with what you say 100%

Forum List

Back