Obama: Tea Party Built Around Core Group Who ‘Question My Legitimacy’

racist_tea_party.jpg

This lady is kinda stupid. She left out the word "lion." The way her sign reads (other than being offensive) just doesn't make sense.

Rick

All of these people are old white rednecks, this country will be a better place when they die off. Out with the old and in with the new.

stupid post, thats all.:eusa_whistle:

Makes you want to join the Tea Baggers...RIGHT NOW doesn't it?

You too can be a Tea Bagger....look at the neat uniform

Actually it makes me want to point out what a fucking idiot you are for posting pic after pic as 'evidence' when some of us are already aware of the various 'left' groups who deliberately attended TEA parties with signs designed specifically to make the TEA parties look bad and flood the net with images.

Where is your proof that these are legitimate or are you just another partisan hack scoring stupidity points?

LOL......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

At California Girl defending the Tea baggers sense of fashion

"Its a plant I say........a plant"

"Pay no attention to the image in the mirror"

Last edited:
These Harry Reid Boot lickers certainly are peace loving and well behaved

[youtube]-t7IHaHJamE&feature[/youtube]

Last edited:

:lol:

thats actually funny if you think about it

racism isn't funny... it's sad and pathetic.

:eusa_eh:

racism...what exactly is racist about that poster jillian? surely you're not claiming that saying someone is from africa, when they're father is from africa, is racist? it has nothing to do with race jillian, if his father had been from some other place, they wouldn't have said africa.

seriously, the whole race card thing is intellectually bankrupt.

At California Girl defending the Tea baggers sense of fashion

And here's rightwinger talking about his favorite ORAL FIXATION again.

Actually it makes me want to point out what a fucking idiot you are for posting pic after pic as 'evidence' when some of us are already aware of the various 'left' groups who deliberately attended TEA parties with signs designed specifically to make the TEA parties look bad and flood the net with images.

Where is your proof that these are legitimate or are you just another partisan hack scoring stupidity points?

i'm afraid you need to stop pretending that anyone who makes the tea people look like what they are is a lib in disguise.

you have to own what the loons have wrought.

Actually, jillian, you need to go hunt down the leftie sites where they planned it. But many were not smart enough to use private forums to do it. The evidence is there for anyone who cares to find it. Of course, a lot of it has been removed but some people were smart enough to do screen shots of them.

Oh, and I should add..... I don't for one moment believe that all the signs were plants but, unfortunately, because of the tactic used by the left, it is now impossible to tell what is or is not genuine.

Last edited:
:lol:

thats actually funny if you think about it

racism...what exactly is racist about that poster jillian? surely you're not claiming that saying someone is from africa, when they're father is from africa, is racist? it has nothing to do with race jillian, if his father had been from some other place, they wouldn't have said africa.

Thats complete bullshit, he's not even African because he was born in Hawaii. If his dad was from France do you really think that lady would have France on her poster. Lets be real about this, that woman is a racist and there are many out there like her, are all Republicans racist? No, but these teabaggers are completely retarded so why make excuses for them.

i'm afraid you need to stop pretending that anyone who makes the tea people look like what they are is a lib in disguise.

Actually, jillian, you need to go hunt down the leftie sites where they planned it. But many were not smart enough to use private forums to do it. The evidence is there for anyone who cares to find it. Of course, a lot of it has been removed but some people were smart enough to do screen shots of them.

Oh, and I should add..... I don't for one moment believe that all the signs were plants but, unfortunately, because of the tactic used by the left, it is now impossible to tell what is or is not genuine.

Both sides have fringe groups that plant.

When are we all going to say enough is enough with the gamne playing.

It gets us nowhere and only creates more and more of a divide.

Jillian and Cali Girl are both articulate and passionate posters with a lot to teach all of us, but their talent and knowledge is frequently wasted on protecting the parties that only care about them for their respective votes.

The internet was supposed to increase the spread of knowledge. Instead, it is increasing the spread of hate.

It sux.

Sorry. Carry on.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Thats-Angry-Mob-Mom-ebook/dp/B003ARSQCO/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2]Amazon.com: That's No Angry Mob, That's My Mom: Team Obama's Assault on Tea-Party, Talk-Radio Americans eBook: Michael Graham: Kindle Store[/ame]

Thats complete bullshit, he's not even African because he was born in Hawaii. If his dad was from France do you really think that lady would have France on her poster. Lets be real about this, that woman is a racist and there are many out there like her, are all Republicans racist? No, but these teabaggers are completely retarded so why make excuses for them.

i hope your mom doesn't let you out of the house too often....

IF <--- notice it, embrace it -- he was born in africa, then how is it racist to point out the continent he was born on? you are speculating about what this lady would or would not do. fact is...race was never mentioned, you have to make it up to see race because i believe people like you are the real racists. you believe being born in africa or some country therein is a BAD thing....if it wasn't, it wouldn't be considered racism.

Barry? It's more your competence and pro-American values that are in question here.

Your "legitimacy"? Not so much.

In other words, it's not that you were born in Kenya that troubles us, its more that you're a Marxist in the White House.

I hope that helped

So? WHY all the lawyers? Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper ( the long copy of mine was 10 bucks ) to just order a copy from the Hawaii Dept of Records? Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

LOL

Vels a birther...Laughing at all the posters defending the old lady. Got a problem with the name "Hussein"????

Sounds kind of A-Rab doesn't it?

Last edited:
could the hysterical demoncwats possibly whine anymore.. jeeezus.. wassamatter? can't get no R E S P E C T?

Both sides have fringe groups that plant.

When are we all going to say enough is enough with the gamne playing.

It gets us nowhere and only creates more and more of a divide.

Jillian and Cali Girl are both articulate and passionate posters with a lot to teach all of us, but their talent and knowledge is frequently wasted on protecting the parties that only care about them for their respective votes.

The internet was supposed to increase the spread of knowledge. Instead, it is increasing the spread of hate.

It sux.

Sorry. Carry on.

Really? I have yet to hear any substantiation of the right planting anyone.

Obviously, the problem is that Truthmattersnot isn't here to provide the salient documentation.

Forum List

Back