Obama Supporters Sign Petition To Nuke North Korea [VIDEO]...

"I think sound crazy, but i support Obama. So i sign it."

Yikes! :cuckoo:

That is the exact sort of weapons grade stupidity that allows criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths to establish gulags and concentration camps.

These same bed wetters "think" obozo wants more gun control to make us "safe".

They are dangerously stupid.

If that guy stood at a mall in Alabama and said Donald Trump wants to nuke North Korea (or Mexico, or Iran, or the fictional nation of Islamastan), the rednecks would line up around the block to sign the petition.

In any crowd, you can always find stupid people dumb enough to sign anything.

If that guy stood at a mall in Alabama and said Donald Trump wants to nuke North Korea (or Mexico, or Iran, or the fictional nation of Islamastan), the rednecks would line up around the block to sign the petition.

Gee, that makes us feel better.

It seems you go out of your way to find reasons to shit your pants. You actively seek out things to frighten yourself.

That's why the guy in the OP makes videos. For people like you. You put bread on his table.

You are as big a rube as those people who sign his petitions.

It seems you go out of your way to find reasons to shit your pants. You actively seek out things to frighten yourself.

That's why the guy in the OP makes videos. For people like you. You put bread on his table.

These videos are dedicated to you especially. They sum you Obamabots/Dems up perfectly...

These videos are dedicated to you especially. They sum you Obamabots/Dems up perfectly...

Sorry, I'm not a fan of Obama. This is just how stupid you are, rube.

So much for the 'Anti-War' Left.

Obama supporters are profoundly stupid. It makes me laugh every time I hear someone claim that Democrats are more intelligent than Republicans.

They're weapons grade stupid. They literally represent a danger to humanity. I also laugh when they insist they're more "educated". They aren't educated at all, they're brainwashed.

So much for the 'Anti-War' Left.

Obama supporters are profoundly stupid. It makes me laugh every time I hear someone claim that Democrats are more intelligent than Republicans.

They're weapons grade stupid. They literally represent a danger to humanity. I also laugh when they insist they're more "educated". They aren't educated at all, they're brainwashed.

Check these out. Hilarious chit. Sums up the average Obamabot/Dem perfectly.

Forum List

Back