Liberals CREATE millions of poor to "help".

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Viewing the thread titles of this board i see lots of threads that are more attack posts than they are messages about politics. Nearly every single one of these "baiting" threads was started by a liberal.
One, titles "Conservatives Worship the Market" deserves a response....................

i'm always seeing left-wingers make this argument. Our economic system is capitalism; why does the Left see faith in our system as someting bad? Are liberals not free to roam the planet seeking that place where markets dont exist, or they exist in some kind of a state where they seem more equitable to the Left?

Aer Left-wingers not paricipating in "the market"? Do they not have 401k accounts? Do they not own stocks and/or bonds? Are there no capitalist liberals? no Progressive participating in our capitalist system?
What does the Left mean "worship" anyway? Does the Left not whorship government?
In the HISTORY OF THE PLANET who has killed and oppressed more, governments or corporations?

That's why I waste little time arguing with bed wetters. They're too stupid and dedicated to ignorance anyway so it's best to simply ridicule them and move on.

Forum List

Back