Obama stated that USA can "absorb" another 9/11

are you guys nutz?

The original contract with America turned Congress on it's head and ushered in a new republican era that could have been permanent! Had the K street project succeeded.

This new pledge coopts a lot of the ideas of the tea party while still catering to middle America.

The GOP intends this as their main strategy in the midterm. As their coup!

If nobody cares about this thread then the GOP is toast on Nov 2nd!

ever heard the expression "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me?"

Ya just reelect those Democrats, they are doing a bang up job. Bush spent 5.7 trillion in 8 years over budget. Obama has already spent 3 Trillion in less then 2 years and promises to continue with the massive deficit spending. 50 cents on every dollar spent this year is deficit. And he plans more next year.

hey, if you want to believe in fairy tales, knock yourself out.

Did we have change in 94'? I am really asking. I was fourteen, and all I knew about that election was Foley was voted out. Good job on that. He was a conservative democrat, and a great politician. He is also a very nice guy, and he did a lot for eastern Washington.

are you guys nutz?

The original contract with America turned Congress on it's head and ushered in a new republican era that could have been permanent! Had the K street project succeeded.

This new pledge coopts a lot of the ideas of the tea party while still catering to middle America.

The GOP intends this as their main strategy in the midterm. As their coup!

If nobody cares about this thread then the GOP is toast on Nov 2nd!

ever heard the expression "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me?"

They actually kept their agreements in 94.

They are trying to coopt the tea party, maybe they have learned a lesson or two.

But they won't balance the budget, which is why no mention of a balance budget amendment or a repeal of even house and senate rules regarding earmarks is in the new pledge.

And none of the 20 items in the pledge is backed by a specific promise of legislation, unlike the 94 contract with America.

This is just a campaign stunt, and well timed and conceived. It has Newt prints all over it.

New book details White House backstabbing

He starts out saying Obama promised change we are the change we see… yet this new book says the White House is “Full of egos, archenemies, political calculations—just like the kind we have seen in times past…”

MSNBC video:

msnbc.com Video Player

Did we have change in 94'? I am really asking. I was fourteen, and all I knew about that election was Foley was voted out. Good job on that. He was a conservative democrat, and a great politician. He is also a very nice guy, and he did a lot for eastern Washington.

Born in 1980, from eastern WA, a seahawks fan. You'da been my kinda gal 10 years ago.....Say hello for me to the wheat or the apples or the mighty Columbia when you get a chance.

Western WA was my home till it became grossly overpopulated.

WTF.... we could survive 3,000 deaths a year forever. What is the sense of going to war over something so trivial as being attacked by Muslims? Besides... the more of us they kill, the more job openings there are for the survivors.

It would be a win-win for the United States... don't ya think, Madeline?

~Mark

Mad(y) is an Alzheimic Obamarrhoidal LIEbtard hack....this humanitarian would sacrifice American lives forever if that would appease the Islamofascist Swine.

She's a real doll.

The sooner she fills a cemetery plot somewheres the better.

Do we need two threads?

does it really matter? i mean, really.

yes it may since you seem to have combined 4 threads into one incongruous soup.

Maybe check your code.

What's this about making this thread into 2 threads, 4 threads, etc....?????

WTF ?????

Excuse my ignorance....I must of missed some post explaining this strange comment about the need for more threads.

Is it because some posts are off-topic ???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back