Obama stated that USA can "absorb" another 9/11

The population of U.S.A is 300 million+.

WTF is ~3000 dead ?

Obambo is correct.

We can absorb even a GREATER attack than 9/11, doncha think ?????

What is wrong with what he said? He's correct. How about you stop and think about the context of his words before jumping into your epileptic knee-jerk reaction. His point is that we are a strong nation and if God forbid another 9/11 type attack occurred, we could pull through it without a total economic collapse or panicked riots in the streets.

Taz, Occasionally, you seem to grasp the issues in a rational manner.

This ain't one of them.

So, I'll be gentle with you.

We can't have a President of the United States of America willing to advertise to the Islamofascist Swine that, basically, it's OK to wipe out 3000 American men, women and children to appease these Islamic arseholes.

It should be made clear to these Islamic Turds that any OTHER attempt on us......ESPECIALLY of the 9/11 magnitude, will result in the (1) ANNIHILATION of all of their Nuke Facilities and Military Installations.....if that doesn't work...(2) ANNIHILATION of ALL of their Industrial Complexes.....and (3) Although I don't think it will be necessary....the ANNIHILATION of Teheran (or whatever).

These Islamic Arseholes shouldn't be able to even DREAM of another 9/11 on our soil.

GEDDIT ?!?!?

The country would survive but Obama certainly wouldn't because he is clearly an empty suit.

Poor Obama, lives in the WH basement and doesn't have a birth certificate. I think about the 8 years Cheney spent paranoidly hiding in an undisclosed cave, afraid a terrorist would get him before his bad heart does. :eusa_whistle:

SHIT(ow!).....you are really getting more STUPID than I thought you were.

And, I thought you were scraping the bottom.

You are just an intellectual shrimp with pretensions.....

Seriously.

Take some arsenic to put yourself outa your misery.

You just ain't gotit.

Well, you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds are begining to bore me.

SHIT(ow!) .....well...that was all I could take for tonight.

So, before I lose any more interest in you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds .... I'm gonna watch a little TIVO.

C'Ya.

Last edited:
Oh yes......We have an Alzheimic Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd hack who thinks you gotta be a Pomeranian to question the advisability of murdering 3000 of us to appease the Islamofascist Swine.

Hmmmmm.....How Obamarrhoidal of you, you ancient POS.

We have a smegma induced puss sack that thinks terrorists were appeased by 3000 American deaths.

How whackjoberry of you, you mahatma anti-matter.

The country would survive but Obama certainly wouldn't because he is clearly an empty suit.

Poor Obama, lives in the WH basement and doesn't have a birth certificate. I think about the 8 years Cheney spent paranoidly hiding in an undisclosed cave, afraid a terrorist would get him before his bad heart does. :eusa_whistle:

SHIT(ow!).....you are really getting more STUPID than I thought you were.

And, I thought you were scraping the bottom.

You are just an intellectual shrimp with pretensions.....

Seriously.

Take some arsenic to put yourself outa your misery.

You just ain't gotit.

Well, you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds are begining to bore me.

SHIT(ow!) .....well...that was all I could take for tonight.

So, before I lose any more interest in you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds .... I'm gonna watch a little TIVO.

C'Ya.

Ahh, I see my statement generated a personal attack huh? Why does truth bother rightys so much? He is most likely off to watch Disneyland with Goofy.:lol:

Rank-and-file House Republicans get their first glimpse at the GOP legislative agenda tonight, one day before the leadership team showcases the plan during a press conference and small business roundtable at a lumber warehouse in suburban Virginia.

The game plan is culled together from the Republicans' "America Speaking Out" initiative, which solicited the online input of Americans for two months earlier in the year.

The GOP plan is divided into five, distinct policy areas: 1) the economy, 2) government spending, 3) health care, 4) government reform and 5) national security.

The highlights in the economic area include:

- A move to "permanently stop all job-killing tax hikes."

- A plan to award small businesses a tax reduction of 20 percent of business income.

- A reining-in of government "red tape."

- A repeal of "job-killing business mandates." This specifically refers to a provision in the health care law that requires businesses to report to the IRS any transaction over $600. Small businesses argue the requirement is cumbersome. (I am a small business owner and agree with this. Typically we have to file 1099's on all sub-contractors who we pay over $600--"if they are not a corporation.) Corporations C and Sub-S have business checking accounts were all monies received are deposited into their accounts--so there can be no fudging in this area--in an effort to hide income from the IRS. Having to file 1099's on corporations is a total waste of time and money.

The highlights in the government spending area include:

- An immediate reduction in all federal spending and a cancellation of all unspent stimulus money.- A cut in government spending to pre-stimulus and "bailout" levels.

- The imposition of a "hard cap" on discretionary spending, meaning the government can't go above a certain level.

- A request to hold weekly votes on spending cuts.

- "End TARP once and for all." That's a reference to the Troubled Asset Relief Program, which Congress approved to assist banks and financial institutions with liquidity in the fall of 2008.

- Demand a net hiring freeze of all "non-security" federal workers.

The highlights in the health care area include:

- A move to "repeal and replace" the health care reform law and instead approve medical liability reform legislation.

- A call to make the "Hyde Amendment" permanent. The Hyde Amendment is named after the late-Rep. Henry Hyde (R-IL). Congress reauthorizes the Hyde Amendment every year. It builds a firewall that ensures that federal dollars are not used for abortion services.

The highlights in the government reform area include:

- A requirement that all bills lay over for 72 hours in the House before being voted on.

- The mandate that all lawmakers writing legislation must include a clause in the measure demonstrating that the bill would be "Constitutional" if enacted.

- An effort to prevent non-related bills from being packaged together. (I really like this one.)

The highlights in the national security area include:

- A requirement that all troop funding bills be "clean." In other words, that legislation must be free of any extraneous issues.

- The demand that terrorism suspects be kept off U.S. soil.

- A call to impose sanctions against Iran unless certain security conditions are not met.

This is a 21 page document--I am not certain if we have access to that as yet.

GOP Legislative Agenda for 2010 | Foxnews.com

are you guys nutz?

The original contract with America turned Congress on it's head and ushered in a new republican era that could have been permanent! Had the K street project succeeded.

This new pledge coopts a lot of the ideas of the tea party while still catering to middle America.

The GOP intends this as their main strategy in the midterm. As their coup!

If nobody cares about this thread then the GOP is toast on Nov 2nd!

Personal attacks are to the right what the race card is to the left. Simply, a method to shut down a good conversation when you're in danger of losing the debate if one could call the discourse on this site "debate".

WTF.... we could survive 3,000 deaths a year forever. What is the sense of going to war over something so trivial as being attacked by Muslims? Besides... the more of us they kill, the more job openings there are for the survivors.

It would be a win-win for the United States... don't ya think, Madeline?

~Mark

Rank-and-file House Republicans get their first glimpse at the GOP legislative agenda tonight, one day before the leadership team showcases the plan during a press conference and small business roundtable at a lumber warehouse in suburban Virginia.

The game plan is culled together from the Republicans' "America Speaking Out" initiative, which solicited the online input of Americans for two months earlier in the year.

The GOP plan is divided into five, distinct policy areas: 1) the economy, 2) government spending, 3) health care, 4) government reform and 5) national security.

The highlights in the economic area include:

- A move to "permanently stop all job-killing tax hikes."

- A plan to award small businesses a tax reduction of 20 percent of business income.

- A reining-in of government "red tape."

- A repeal of "job-killing business mandates." This specifically refers to a provision in the health care law that requires businesses to report to the IRS any transaction over $600. Small businesses argue the requirement is cumbersome. (I am a small business owner and agree with this. Typically we have to file 1099's on all sub-contractors who we pay over $600--"if they are not a corporation.) Corporations C and Sub-S have business checking accounts were all monies received are deposited into their accounts--so there can be no fudging in this area--in an effort to hide income from the IRS. Having to file 1099's on corporations is a total waste of time and money.

The highlights in the government spending area include:

- An immediate reduction in all federal spending and a cancellation of all unspent stimulus money.- A cut in government spending to pre-stimulus and "bailout" levels.

- The imposition of a "hard cap" on discretionary spending, meaning the government can't go above a certain level.

- A request to hold weekly votes on spending cuts.

- "End TARP once and for all." That's a reference to the Troubled Asset Relief Program, which Congress approved to assist banks and financial institutions with liquidity in the fall of 2008.

- Demand a net hiring freeze of all "non-security" federal workers.

The highlights in the health care area include:

- A move to "repeal and replace" the health care reform law and instead approve medical liability reform legislation.

- A call to make the "Hyde Amendment" permanent. The Hyde Amendment is named after the late-Rep. Henry Hyde (R-IL). Congress reauthorizes the Hyde Amendment every year. It builds a firewall that ensures that federal dollars are not used for abortion services.

The highlights in the government reform area include:

- A requirement that all bills lay over for 72 hours in the House before being voted on.

- The mandate that all lawmakers writing legislation must include a clause in the measure demonstrating that the bill would be "Constitutional" if enacted.

- An effort to prevent non-related bills from being packaged together. (I really like this one.)

The highlights in the national security area include:

- A requirement that all troop funding bills be "clean." In other words, that legislation must be free of any extraneous issues.

- The demand that terrorism suspects be kept off U.S. soil.

- A call to impose sanctions against Iran unless certain security conditions are not met.

This is a 21 page document--I am not certain if we have access to that as yet.

GOP Legislative Agenda for 2010 | Foxnews.com

Where are the lying left wingers that made such ignorant claims as to what this would be the other day? Where ya at Rightwinger? Rdean and company?

WTF.... we could survive 3,000 deaths a year forever. What is the sense of going to war over something so trivial as being attacked by Muslims? Besides... the more of us they kill, the more job openings there are for the survivors.

It would be a win-win for the United States... don't ya think, Madeline?

~Mark

That is a very odd way of looking at it, but nevertheless the powers that be would capitalize on our fears and do exactly as they have done for the last 9 years: Erode constitutional rights, and give more power to themselves and the state.

Actually Obama is dead wrong. One more attack would be a disaster for civil rights and freedom.

The GOP is craving one more attack -- not just so they can increase America's military footprint at the base of the world's largest remaining energy supplies, but in order to issue a comprehensive biometric tracking program, complete with biometric ID cards. They are working on Patriot Act Part II, which is a steroidal version of the first. People have no idea what lies ahead. Goodbye privacy.

Why are they doing this?

When your policies transfer all the money to a narrow group of interests -- when you have given your nation to stateless corporate crooks who get subsidies and bailouts but don't pay taxes (and ship jobs overseas) -- you are left with massive poverty and social unrest. For this you must build more prisons and create a comprehensive surveillance state. You must make it easier to watch and jail, nay to "manage" the restless many. Protecting the power and wealth of a minority of people always requires over-hyped internal and external demons (illegals, gays, terrorists, drugs, muslims, islamo-fascists, marxists, "demons demons everywhere", etc). If you can't give the serfs economic opportunity, you must give them some other reason to go into the voting booth: protection from manufactured demons. Oldest trick in the book. Every power grab exploits real enemies for domestic purposes.

The GOP is one more attack away. Just wait. 2012. The War on Terrorism will be back with a vengeance. Every day will be filled with color coded hysteria. This is a very old story. People have no idea what lies ahead.

"There is a shadowy liberal terrorist gay muslim mexican islamo-contagion taking over this country, but we will protect you"

God help us.

(Study history people)

Last edited:
are you guys nutz?

The original contract with America turned Congress on it's head and ushered in a new republican era that could have been permanent! Had the K street project succeeded.

This new pledge coopts a lot of the ideas of the tea party while still catering to middle America.

ever heard the expression "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me?"

Sadly, Londoner isn't that far off although I have my doubts that we'd ever accept biometric tracking anytime soon. I know I wouldn't.

are you guys nutz?

ever heard the expression "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me?"

Ya just reelect those Democrats, they are doing a bang up job. Bush spent 5.7 trillion in 8 years over budget. Obama has already spent 3 Trillion in less then 2 years and promises to continue with the massive deficit spending. 50 cents on every dollar spent this year is deficit. And he plans more next year.

Forum List

Back