Obama stated that USA can "absorb" another 9/11

Hey Toroshit....back to shit on America are ya ?

This time your shit is: it's OK to murder 3000 Americans a la 9/11 to satisfy the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Agenda ?

Well, at least you're consistent in shitting on Americans.

Have a wife ? Any children ??? Are they Americans ?

NO ?????

Then it's OK to murder American women and children as well.

gaytrauma

I have decided to no longer call you gaytraumaretard because that's unfair to retarded people.

It is a testament to this great country that such a cognitively deficient individual as yourself is allowed to own property, let alone vote and drive. Only someone with your utter lack of brain cells could conclude that making a descriptive statement about the strength of this country is somehow supportive of killing innocent people.

If you ever wonder why people call you a moron, think back to this and you'll know why.

I doubt many would argue the validity of the statement. However, making the statement seems so grotesquely dumb to the point of bringing his judgement into question.

Seriously, why say this?

He's probably right, the U.S. could absorb another attack. It could probably absorb several more. The U.S. is a resilient nation.

I say, the U.S. shouldn't have to absorb another attack. After the measures taken by the government after the last attack, there is no excuse for another one.

Seriously, why say this?

Reinforce idea that we are Americans, we can overcome anything... maybe I dont know. But its like saying "If you throw the ball up, it will come back down."

It comes off as if he was saying "hey, no worries if we get attackd again". Although I doubt seriously this is what he meant.

Perhaps Biden is rubbing off on him, I dunno.

One of the rumored October Surprises is another terrorist attack. As sick as it sounds, it might be the only hope the Dems have of retaining some seats in Congress. The country will rally around any President (regardless of party) in the aftermath of an attack.

One of the rumored October Surprises is another terrorist attack. As sick as it sounds, it might be the only hope the Dems have of retaining some seats in Congress. The country will rally around any President (regardless of party) in the aftermath of an attack.

That is disturbing on so many levels I don't know where to begin. Hopefully just some wingnuts mouthing off... not you, just the rumorers.

That is disturbing on so many levels I don't know where to begin. Hopefully just some wingnuts mouthing off... not you, just the rumorers.

Well it didn't escape us during the Clinton adminisration that every time he ran into another personal scandal or some such embarassment, there always seemed to be something that needed bombing. That would pull the media focus off of him.

But I don't think Bill Clinton would stoop to ordering a "terrorist attack" that could kill hundreds of people just to salvage his reputation.

Would Obama? Or any of our government leadership? I don't want to believe that they would. But considering the extreme economic damage they have been willing to do to this country toward some poorly defined goal out there, I wish I could feel more confident about that.

"We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever . . . we absorbed it and we are stronger," Obama reportedly said.
Whats the big deal? All he is saying is we are strong enough to take it. He then says we will do everything we can to prevent another attack.

Trying to make something out of Nothing here fellas.

It's a theory. The more likely surprise is some "positive economic news" cooked up by distorting statistics along with the GM IPO spin.

"We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever . . . we absorbed it and we are stronger," Obama reportedly said.
Whats the big deal? All he is saying is we are strong enough to take it. He then says we will do everything we can to prevent another attack.

Trying to make something out of Nothing here fellas.

I agree that the line taken out of context is getting much more attention than it deserves. Obama is quite prone to making off the cuff statements that can be taken much differently than he probably intended them. It's dangerous for his handlers to let him get off script. He simply isn't quite as sharp as his billing a lot of the time. Compared to say a Bill Clinton's raw intellect, Obama is a light weight.

But the subject does lead into the rumor I have also heard that is unrelated to the "absorb another terrorist attack" statement. It is an almost given that the Democrats may be so desperate that there will be some kind of October surprise in the works though that usually is reserved for Presidential elections. And if there is any substance to the rumor, it isn't completely irrational to think Obama's yet another silly statement was a Freudian slip?

Last edited:

The population of U.S.A is 300 million+.

WTF is ~3000 dead ?

Obambo is correct.

We can absorb even a GREATER attack than 9/11, doncha think ?????

Stupid ass. Look at what Britain absorbed in the Battle of Britain! Of course we can absorb much more than 9-11. Would not like it, and the perps would pay dearly under this admin.

It's a theory. The more likely surprise is some "positive economic news" cooked up by distorting statistics along with the GM IPO spin.

Well, it had better be something like... "Hey, 10,000,000 new private sector jobs last month and the debt has been reduced by $4,000,000,000,000 and we've decided that Obamacare was a total brainfart".

Lacking that... I dunno.

In that case get ready !
al-CIA-duh is probably prepping.
That's just what " they" need to get you morons back in flag waving mode and jack the taxes.

The population of U.S.A is 300 million+.

WTF is ~3000 dead ?

Obambo is correct.

We can absorb even a GREATER attack than 9/11, doncha think ?????

What is wrong with what he said? He's correct. How about you stop and think about the context of his words before jumping into your epileptic knee-jerk reaction. His point is that we are a strong nation and if God forbid another 9/11 type attack occurred, we could pull through it without a total economic collapse or panicked riots in the streets.

Then i volunteer Berkley CA. Home of the liberal loud mouths...see how they feel about terrorists after that!

Shit Sy. Mayby we will be lucky enough and they will hit San Fran at the same time.

If we're really lucky Nancy Pelosi will be home. LOL

Why is it shocking to the scared little chickens on the right that we could absorb another attack?

Oh wait, I think it's obvious.

According to the book, Obama said, "I have two years with the public on this" and pressed advisers for ways to avoid a big escalation in the Afghanistan war.

"I'm not doing long-term nation-building. I am not spending a trillion dollars," he reportedly told Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in October 2009. "I want an exit strategy," he said at one meeting. Privately, he told Vice President Biden to push his alternative strategy opposing a big troop buildup in meetings.

Obviously he doesn't want to add more trillions to the national debt as Bush did wiith his 2 wars. But the right wing wacko don't care about the deficit. They just want to smear Obama with all the smears they can possibly come up with.

First, I'm happy Queen found the quote so it is able to be read in context.

Second, it seems that the smartest president America has ever had chose a poor word to describe persevering terrorism, which seems to be what he meant, rather than "absorbing" terrorism.

Likewise, the American people can "absorb" a lot of Barak Hussein's bullshit.

No doubt Barak Hussien's reaction to 9/11 would be perfectly Clintonesque: cheap, and as completely innefective as the reaction after the 1993 WTC bombing.

Hey Toroshit....back to shit on America are ya ?

This time your shit is: it's OK to murder 3000 Americans a la 9/11 to satisfy the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Agenda ?

Well, at least you're consistent in shitting on Americans.

Have a wife ? Any children ??? Are they Americans ?

NO ?????

Then it's OK to murder American women and children as well.

gaytrauma

I have decided to no longer call you gaytraumaretard because that's unfair to retarded people.

It is a testament to this great country that such a cognitively deficient individual as yourself is allowed to own property, let alone vote and drive. Only someone with your utter lack of brain cells could conclude that making a descriptive statement about the strength of this country is somehow supportive of killing innocent people.

If you ever wonder why people call you a moron, think back to this and you'll know why.

Toroshit,

Idiots like you who do not condemn irresponsible statements by the President of the United States of America that could be easily interpreted as an invitation to attacking our country because of a wishy-washy record of CONTINUOUS APPEASEMENT of that dangerous enemy of America, which clearly is IRAN, is the height of the dereliction of civic duty.

IRAN is ACTIVELY engaged in an UNDECLARED WAR with us in Iraq. IRAN IS OBVIOUSLY SPONSORING TERROR WHENEVER IT CAN. Blatantly declaring that it wants to wipe our ONLY TRUE ALLY, Israel, off the face of the planet. Compounding the issue with the new Obambo policy of OVERTLY CRITICIZING that gallant country which is bearing the brunt of ISLAMIC TERROR on a daily basis.

So, what does this FLOUNDERING MARXIST IDEOLOGUE, THE PURPORTED CHAMPION OF WORLD PEACE DO ?????

This INCREDIBLE SEMI-BLACK BUFFOON comes out with a statement that America can "absorb" an attack of 9/11 magnitude or greater WITHOUT A CLEARLY UNMISTAKABLE WARNING OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH A HORRENDOUS DEED !!!

THIS IS MOST DEFINITELY (using the words of another one of the PSYCHOS that YOU and your LIEberrhoid ilk would of defended to your last putrid breath) THE MOTHER OF ALL IDIOTIC POLITICAL STATEMENTS OF THE MILLENIUM.....and YET.......UNBELIEVABLY ...... there are fools like Toroshit RUSHING not only to defend this POLITICALLY INEPT EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD......but to applaud him !!! Being OBLIVIOUS of the Historical Fact that this MILLENIUM'S POLITICAL IDIOT is overcoming even his DIMOCRATIC PREDECESSOR in UNMITIGATED, UNADULTERATED STUPIDITY.The other fool, coming out on the public scene, vying with the present nincompoop, is one whose action can only be described as one with the mentality of a PEANUT.

Granting the FLAGRANT IDIOCY of a statement of the "Absorption" ability of our Nation in the best possible light .......EVEN AN INEXPERIENCED JR HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT WOULD HAVE HAD THE SENSE TO STATE THE CONSEQUENCES THAT WOULD FOLLOW SUCH A HORRENDOUS DEED AS 9/11.

Here I'd like to repeat what I suggested to another poster:

It should be made clear to these Islamic Turds that any OTHER attempt on us......ESPECIALLY of the 9/11 magnitude, will result in the (1) ANNIHILATION of all of their Nuke Facilities and Military Installations.....if that doesn't work...(2) ANNIHILATION of ALL of their Industrial Complexes.....and (3) Although I don't think it would be necessary....the ANNIHILATION of Teheran (or whoever's capital city).

These Islamic Arseholes shouldn't be able to even DREAM of another 9/11 on our soil.

Of course, I expect Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd hacks like Toroshit throwing up their hands, trembling with uncontrollable rage, frothing at the mouth, gasping for air in their haste to express their PREDICTABLE OUTRAGE at such treatment of anyone whose ACTUALLY RECORDED FLAGRANT THREATS of an eventuality GREATER THAN THE DISASTROUS 9/11 could occur at a moments notice because of a cartoon of their "Voice of Allah", the Historically Documented THIEF, MURDERER and PEDOPHILE RAPIST Mohammed, or the dislocation of the VICTORY MOSQUE celebrating the DEFECATION of America !!!

Last edited:
American Voters Nov4th 2010: We can absorb another 9/11 but cannot absorb another Progressive attack on our Constitution or our economy. Get the fuck out of Dodge. NOW!

Forum List

Back