Obama: Snowden is not a traitor...he is a whistleblower.

Because I'm not a pathetic spineless jellyfish that is supremely lacking in intelligence and needs to cling to some Fox News/talk radio invented "patriotism"....I applaud Snowden.

it is actually the flaming left which considers him a traitor :D

Because I'm not a pathetic spineless jellyfish that is supremely lacking in intelligence and needs to cling to some Fox News/talk radio invented "patriotism"....I applaud Snowden.

Ironic

You don't cling to Fox News, they're just your substitute for a lack of intelligence when it comes to articulating a position without invoking them.

Idiot

Ironic

You don't cling to Fox News, they're just your substitute for a lack of intelligence when it comes to articulating a position without invoking them.

Idiot

Hello mental midget,

No, I'm sorry I don't cling onto Fox News and I surely don't need to use them to articulate how petulant bottom feeders like you need faux patriotism to validate your tiny existence.

Anything else you unfortunate placenta?

Last edited:
Your feelings on Bradley Manning are what?

I don't consider him a traitor either. Mind you I'm not a singular amoeba who subscribes to one political party or line of thought. Regardless of who is in office I still have my convictions and beliefs. People who do good for the citizens of our country get my support.

Hello mental midget,

No, I'm sorry I don't cling onto Fox News and I surely don't need to use them to articulate how petulant bottom feeders like you need faux patriotism to validate your tiny existence.

Let me get this straight. Your entire response is a conglomeration of ad hominem attacks, with nothing of substance regarding the topic at hand. The most powerful aspect of your comments seems to be an expected shock value response from using the word "placenta."

And HE'S the mental midget?

Hello mental midget,

Let me get this straight. Your entire response is a conglomeration of ad hominem attacks, with nothing of substance regarding the topic at hand. The most powerful aspect of your comments seems to be an expected shock value response from using the word "placenta."

And HE'S the mental midget?

Did he attack me first unprovoked much like you are now too? Yes. So what exactly are you adding?

Let me get this straight, this forum is clearly for lonely people with zero maturity so why should I respect any mother fucker like you or that other idiot that attacks me out of no where and doesn't want to discuss anything?

Now you pathetic shit, if you want to talk about this topic then bring it, if not fuck off. Get it?

Your feelings on Bradley Manning are what?

I don't consider him a traitor either. Mind you I'm not a singular amoeba who subscribes to one political party or line of thought. Regardless of who is in office I still have my convictions and beliefs. People who do good for the citizens of our country get my support.

I may not agree with you..but at least your consistent.

Cheers.

I believe the federal indictment against Snowden for espionage stands. What Obama did say back in August I think is that before Snowden leaked the classified documents, he--Obama--had already ordered a review of NSA surveillance policies and had implemented policies encouraging whistle blowers to come forward. He--Obama--said that Snowden should have utililized those policies instead of leaking the stuff through unauthorized channels.

I don't believe he has ever said that Snowden is a valid whisleblower.

If it didn't change their minds in the open, it wouldn't have changed their minds as a whistle-blower and since it wouldn't have changed their minds, I believe the outcome of him being wanted is the same.

Can you fire your boss? And when it comes from the top, who is higher for him to whistle blow to?

Forum List

Back