Obama smugly says, they (the rich) can afford it (higher taxes).

Obama is not a king: We the People elected him. The Senate is not the House of Lords: We the People elected them. The House is not the Commons: We the People elected them.

katz, you live in a We the People constitutional republic. Taxation by the legislators of We the People is not robbery, shame on you for that. You are going to get along with others.

Whether or not the rich can afford to pay higher taxes is immaterial. It's like saying a rich person can afford to be robbed once in a while so it's okay to steal from them.

The rich won't take it. They will leave. Like the rich don't HAVE to walk down that dark alley in Chicago. As France is finding out right now, they can't stop people from leaving. They might try something such as revoking the passports of anyone over a designated amount of wealth. I assume that's next.

"America" is all of us, Steph, not just "our" own personal types. It is all of us.

My "true self", you fool, is not afraid of our government.

We the People run it if we are involved.

The libertarians will steal everything they can from everybody.

Anyone who does not believe government has a role in helping our lives to be safer and better is simply irrelevant today.

I might of believed that at one time, but NOT THE direction I see them going TODAY

Not anymore dear, you and your buddies better wake up and see what they are BECOMING..

unbalanced.jpg

The rich won't take it. They will leave.

Very very true!! High taxes here are one huge reason why our businesses take their money and jobs off-shore and keep them there!!!

The liberal need to steal from the hated successful clouds their vision.

Who is John Galt??

You are wrong on this, as time will show. Now if anyone deliberately does not want participate as an American, arrangements can be made for those who act outside of the law.

"America" is all of us, Steph, not just "our" own personal types. It is all of us.

I might of believed that at one time, but NOT THE direction I see them going TODAY

Not anymore dear, you and your buddies better wake up and see what they are BECOMING..

President Obama has always including himself among those who can afford to pay more in taxes.

whoooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is that suppose to be a comfort to the people of this country..so when he says he wants to RAISE yours in the lower than 250, 000 than you all will say, yes please do because we know you care you raised yours so you paid more..

gawd now i go gag
It's the GOP that will bear the blame for a raise in taxes on the middle class, if they don't deal with the President.

President Obama has always including himself among those who can afford to pay more in taxes.

yes because he's guaranteed to make millions for the rest of his life without lifting a finger!!. How generous of him!! What a sacrifice
You bet, just as Reagan and every other former president.

too stupid!!

1) the others had real lives and real jobs and did not get rich being glamorous males
as Barry did

2) and they did not brag about their generosity as Obozo does

Dear, you are being Too Stupid again, as usual.

They all have real lives. If you mean that a child of a single parent in near poverty achieved the highest office in the land should some how be denigrated . . . yes, you are Too Stupid.

Reagan and Clinton and Obama had to really work for success, unlike the Bushes.

Dear, you are being Too Stupid again, as usual.

They all have real lives. If you mean that a child of a single parent in near poverty achieved the highest office in the land should some how be denigrated . . . yes, you are Too Stupid.

Reagan and Clinton and Obama had to really work for success, unlike the Bushes.

Which Bush? They have had to work fairly hard. Except for Jeb. Fuck that guy.

whoooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is that suppose to be a comfort to the people of this country..so when he says he wants to RAISE yours in the lower than 250, 000 than you all will say, yes please do because we know you care you raised yours so you paid more..

gawd now i go gag
It's the GOP that will bear the blame for a raise in taxes on the middle class, if they don't deal with the President.

oh well, you all were for letting ALL the Bush tax cuts expire and said they were just for the RICH, REMEMBER.?
Now all of sudden you give a shit about taxes being raised ON EVERYONE

All you people care about is who will get the blame so long as it's not your DEAR leader

gawd now i go gag

oh well, you all were for letting ALL the Bush tax cuts expire and said they were just for the RICH, REMEMBER.?
Now all of sudden you give a shit about taxes being raised ON EVERYONE

All you people care about is who will get the blame so long as it's not your DEAR leader

I think the point is that Barry is a glamorous clown who won the Nobel Prize, book contracts, the presidency, and millions of dollars for life, for doing nothing except being a pretty, half white black man, who was not angry. To act as if paying taxes when you won the biggest affirmative action lottery in human history is just gross and liberal.

Last edited:
I think the point is that Barry is a glamorous clown who won the Nobel Prize, book contracts, the presidency, and millions of dollars for life, for doing nothing except being a pretty, half white black man, who was not angry. To act as if paying taxes is a noble sacrifice when you have just won the biggest affirmative action lottery in human history is just gross and liberal.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back