Obama smugly says, they (the rich) can afford it (higher taxes).

I already posted my interest in much higher tax rates, too.

A little Econ 101 for you: the higher the tax the smaller the private sector which is 100% responsible for economic growth and jobs!!

Libturd bureaucrats don't invent new products so they can't help the economy.

We got from the stone age to here because the private sector invented new products. Still over your head??

A little Econ 101 for you: the higher the tax the smaller the private sector which is 100% responsible for economic growth and jobs!!

Libturd bureaucrats don't invent new products so they can't help the economy.

We got from the stone age to here because the private sector invented new products. Still over your head??

*sigh* From 1950-1980 the tax rate for those making over 250K was over 70%. Everyone had high taxes. We seem to have gotten along just fine for the most part. In that time span, the private market was still flourishing. I do concede that I doubt that we can go to such a high tax rate again though, because there aren't nearly as many large scale government projects like there once was.

He did not say it smugly!!! Quite often he has pointed out that he is one of the ones that will pay more!!! So what's the problem??

well he should lead by example and DONATE all his AND the misses 15million to the Guberment he feels doesn't get IT'S FAIR SHARE

I love the way Warren Buffet pretends he wants to pay more taxes but then puts 100% of his money in a charitable trust so the liberal government won't get any of it when he dies!! When asked he said, very quietly, " it will be spent better privately"!!

Money may be spent better privately, but not when it is only concentrated into the hands of a few billionaires. Ass-wipes like you keep trying to use this private sector line to rationalize taking from the productive workers & giving it to the Rich 1%. They should never be subsidized by the tax code as they have been. The productive Middle Class are & always have been the inventors & job creators. Not the pension fund raiding vulture capitalist fucks like Romney. The US has fallen behind since the tax code increased redistribution to the top 1%. The country is most productive when the wealth is redistributed to the Productive Middle Class.

Apple was created by a liberal middle class hippie. Then the Wallstreet type CEO took it over & nearly bankrupted it. The liberal hippie had to save it.

When Radio & TV have to keep pounding out sound-bites like "Rich Job Creators". You know they are trying to sell a dog that won't hunt. Everyone knows Rich Monopolies kill off competitive invention & job creation.

I have looked & can't find anything useful created by the Rich. This world was created by working inventors, some of who became Rich from their inventions. Their inventiveness dropped off after they became Rich.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc"]Motivation[/ame]

Last edited:
That is merely your uneducated radical opinion. We got to here from the stone age because governments protected enough of us from the likes of you. You are underwater, EB.

History proves you wrong.
A little Econ 101 for you: the higher the tax the smaller the private sector which is 100% responsible for economic growth and jobs!! Libturd bureaucrats don't invent new products so they can't help the economy. We got from the stone age to here because the private sector invented new products. Still over your head??

That is merely your uneducated radical opinion. We got to here from the stone age because governments protected enough of us from the likes of you. You are underwater, EB.

A little Econ 101 for you: the higher the tax the smaller the private sector which is 100% responsible for economic growth and jobs!! Libturd bureaucrats don't invent new products so they can't help the economy. We got from the stone age to here because the private sector invented new products. Still over your head??

wow, your true self just slipped out and the mask feel off
it's not like we didn't all know

He's talking about himself, too, isn't he?

If he was, he would not have used the word, "they". He would have said, "we".

No, he was not talking about himself.

Immie

JFC, Get your head out of yourv ass, President Obama would pay higher rates dumbass .Is it really that hard to use arithmatic for you all?

Big friggen whoop, still doesn't make him any more justifiable on calling to raise peoples taxes..And just where did he pull this number of 250,000 and above to tax, out of his ASS?

he can cut his damn spending FIRST, then we will talk TAXES

Last edited:
He's talking about himself, too, isn't he?

Immie

JFC, Get your head out of yourv ass, President Obama would pay higher rates dumbass .Is it really that hard to use arithmatic for you all?

Try removing your lips from his genitals for 30 seconds.

First all you and he have done is pay lip service to your masters. You to him and he to the people who put him in office. He has offered nothing workable for a reason. Once you idiots figure that out this country will take a step in the right direction.

Holy shit is that too difficult for you?

Immie

Immie

Big friggen whoop, still doesn't make him any more justifiable on calling to raise peoples taxes..And just where did he pull this number of 250,000 and above to tax, out of his ASS?

he can cut his damn spending FIRST, then we will talk TAXES

I would pay a WHOPPING 4.6 % more on my CGT amd 3.9 % more on my income.If you really think that will CHANGE anything about the way I live ,invest, hire,pay benefits then I have a bridge to sell you real cheap.

Immie

First all you and he have done is pay lip service to your masters. You to him and he to the people who put him in office. He has offered nothing workable for a reason. Once you idiots figure that out this country will take a step in the right direction.

Immie

You re just too ignorant to understand, so go play with yourself and continue living in a fantasy world.

President Obama has always including himself among those who can afford to pay more in taxes.

whoooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is that suppose to be a comfort to the people of this country..so when he says he wants to RAISE yours in the lower than 250, 000 than you all will say, yes please do because we know you care you raised yours so you paid more..

gawd now i go gag

Last edited:
My "true self", you fool, is not afraid of our government.

We the People run it if we are involved.

The libertarians will steal everything they can from everybody.

Anyone who does not believe government has a role in helping our lives to be safer and better is simply irrelevant today.

Anyone who does not believe government has a role in helping our lives to be safer and better is simply irrelevant today.

I might of believed that at one time, but NOT THE direction I see them going TODAY

"America" is all of us, Steph, not just "our" own personal types. It is all of us.

I might of believed that at one time, but NOT THE direction I see them going TODAY

Immie

You re just too ignorant to understand, so go play with yourself and continue living in a fantasy world.

Oh? I am not the one who worships the liar in chief.

Such a great comeback from you. You must be damned proud of yourself.

I think you are such a dumbshit that you really believe you master is interested in raising taxes on the rich. Keep living in your fantasy world.

Immie

Whether or not the rich can afford to pay higher taxes is immaterial. It's like saying a rich person can afford to be robbed once in a while so it's okay to steal from them.

The rich won't take it. They will leave. Like the rich don't HAVE to walk down that dark alley in Chicago. As France is finding out right now, they can't stop people from leaving. They might try something such as revoking the passports of anyone over a designated amount of wealth. I assume that's next.

Forum List

Back