Obama Slaying Joke Sent By GOP Fundraiser

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
TAMPA - Al Austin, a high-level Republican fundraiser from Tampa, sent an e-mail to his list of his political contacts Wednesday containing a joke that refers to the assassination of Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill.
In an interview, Austin said it was a mistake and apologized, that he hadn't fully read the e-mail and wouldn't knowingly have circulated it.
Later in the day, Austin sent a follow-up e-mail saying it was "a serious mistake on my part" and that the joke "was entirely wrong and certainly does not represent my feelings."
The punch line says that if an airplane carrying Obama and his wife were blown up "it certainly wouldn't be a great loss, and it probably wouldn't be an accident either."
Austin acknowledged sending the e-mail to his list of political contacts, but said he did so while distracted by a conversation with his doctor and didn't know what it said. That list included at least two reporters.
Obama Slaying Joke Sent By GOP Fundraiser

Suuuuuuuuuuure it was a "terrible mistake"... yuppers.

Wonder if he sent Obama's itinerary with the "joke".

Oh my---hater in both parties--I'm shocked I tell ya--just shocked.
Just how naive can you pretend to be and for how long ?

At least claiming it was an accident has some degree of credibility to it. However, the morons who perpetrated this disgrace are the most ignorant fucks in the universe claiming they didn't know it was racist. Bullshit.

At least claiming it was an accident has some degree of credibility to it. However, the morons who perpetrated this disgrace are the most ignorant fucks in the universe claiming they didn't know it was racist. Bullshit.
That's a good point, but one has to wonder what other kind of garbage the wingers circulate in their email attacks. I bet he gets no scrutiny from the Secret Service.

That's a good point, but one has to wonder what other kind of garbage the wingers circulate in their email attacks. I bet he gets no scrutiny from the Secret Service.

i bet you're wrong. the SS has NO sense of humo(u)r when it comes to stuff like this.

Like the IRS? :lol:

think IRS with guns and power of arrest. i'd guess that this clown will make sure to check all the jokes he forwards from now on, not that i believe for a second that he didn't know exactly what kind of crap he was forwarding in the first place.

he's also probably gonna need a change of linen.:lol:

think IRS with guns and power of arrest. i'd guess that this clown will make sure to check all the jokes he forwards from now on, not that i believe for a second that he didn't know exactly what kind of crap he was forwarding in the first place.

he's also probably gonna need a change of linen.:lol:
I hope you are correct.

The IRS crack was just a reference to your humo(u)r.

Forum List

Back