Obama: Sex Ed for Kindergartners ‘Is the Right Thing to Do’ - See more at: http://cns

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Science is the religion of the liberal left, even though it has disappointed them so many times.

Obama: Sex Ed for Kindergartners ‘Is the Right Thing to Do’ -

See more at: Obama: Sex Ed for Kindergartners ?Is the Right Thing to Do? | CNS News

Then he said: “I remember Alan Keyes—I ran against Alan Keyes—but I remember him using this in his campaign against me, saying, ‘Barack Obama supports teaching sex education to kindergartners. “And you know,” said Obama, “I didn’t know what to tell him. But it is the right thing to do, to provide age-appropriate sex education, science-based sex education in the schools.” - See more at: Obama: Sex Ed for Kindergartners ?Is the Right Thing to Do? | CNS News

Didn't a 49 year old teacher get a whopping 10 days for raping a 14 year old girl who killed herself? Didn't the judge sympathize with the rapist?

If they get children to accept and experience se young enough there won't even be a prosecution at all. It will be a normal part of their education.

Obama: Sex Ed for Kindergartners ‘Is the Right Thing to Do’ -

It's actually more the Left thing to do but it "should" be the parents thing to do.

Except that a lot of parents won't even teach their kids about the basics of sex, because they think that if they did, their kids will go out and have sex - which is why so many teenagers get pregnant. Lack of proper sex education.

What he said was,
“And you know,” said Obama, “I didn’t know what to tell him. But it is the right thing to do, to provide age-appropriate sex education, science-based sex education in the schools.”
(from the link cited)

Age appropriate sex education. Probably something about where babies come from instead of the cabbage patch. Kids who grow up on farms know where babies come from and it doesn't damage those kids or make them go out and have sex earlier than any other kids. This thread is much ado about absolutely nothing. Kids do field trips to farms and to zoos: they are simply going to be confused if they don't know some of the 'facts of life.' Hiding sex from children is more damaging than making them aware of it as a part of life. In fact, I think if more little kids were more aware of these things, they would be less vulnerable to pedophiles, to any kind of sexual abuse.

Age appropriate sex ed to demicrat liberals is teaching a six year old boy to enjoy a man's fist in his ass. John Holdren, obama's education czar mentors on the subject.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back