College Degrees with the Worst ROI

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
What college degrees do you think present the worst return on investment? Not obscure things like East African Interpretive Dance or anything like that, but commonly and popularly pursued degrees. I was reading an interesting article about this just now and thought I'd see what everyone thinks.

What college degrees do you think present the worst return on investment? Not obscure things like East African Interpretive Dance or anything like that, but commonly and popularly pursued degrees. I was reading an interesting article about this just now and thought I'd see what everyone thinks.

Probably things like communications, marketing and finance. Some of those jobs are pretty sweet, but there are a whole lot of jobs out there in those fields that are pretty meh.

I think a law degree currently would be due to the glut of lawyers and high costs of schooling.

Best ones? Accounting, Engineering, Comp Sci.

Anything in the social sciences or the arts.

Forum List

Back