Obama secretly taped.Confesses vote fraud on Ron Paul.Also says they want Mittens in.

The agent trolls like Moron In The Hat,Gomer Pyle Ollie,Candyass-aka Obamaerican, Dawgshit and others can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D:D
While I can acknowleged its possible that this voice of Obamas is fake,these agent trolls are too immature and fucking stupid to acknowledge the truth that these voices below were fake as well and there is FAR more proof these voices were faked than Obamas is.such hypocrisy and Moron In The Hat with his own words I know he wishes he could take back now,has egg on his face like the other agent trolls do.:D:clap2:

FAKE CELL PHONE CALLS
Here is the statement of an experienced airline pilot: "The idea of being able to use a cellphone while flying is completely impractical. Once through about 10,000 feet, the thing is useless, since you are too high and moving too fast (and thus changing cells too rapidly) for the phone to provide a signal." (AVWeb, 1999).
911 STORE

Sound natural? Using your last name when talking to your mother?

Caller: "Mom? This is Mark Brigham."
Caller: "I want you to know that I love you. I'm on a flight from Newark to San Francisco and there are three guys who have taken over the plane and they say they have a bomb."
Alice: "Who are these guys?
Caller: (after a pause) "You believe me, don't you?
Caller: "Yes, Mark. I believe you. But who are these guys?

They were fake! These voices were the result of the technological wonder called voice morphing in which the sound of anybody's voice can be duplicated in real time. If the full range of the subject's voice has been recorded, which usually can happen in a 10 minute phone conversation, and then fed into the computer software, anybody speaking the subject's language can very convincingly sound like the subject person on the phone to his or her family, friends, coworkers, etc. etc.. In practical terms, problems with voice morphing will arise when gaps in the impersonator's knowledge become apparent to his or her interlocutor.

When Americans can see actors and actresses portraying the alleged hijackers and other passengers on United Airlines Flight 93, but cannot view any surveillance videotape from any of the "Category X" high security international airports from which the flights of 9/11 departed, one can only conclude that there is something radically wrong. There is a Praxis of Evil in our midst. A fungus among us.
POST A COMMENT

The Scholars for 9/11 Truth and the Scientific Panel Investigating 9/11, among others, have proved beyond any reasonable doubt that the 9/11 Commission Report is part of a cover-up of what really happened on 9/11.

Any analysis of the cellphone and "airfone" calls from Flight 93 must begin with some basic, high-altitude cellphone facts. According to AT&T spokesperson Alexa Graf, cell phones are not designed for calls from the high altitudes at which most airliners normally operate. It was, in her opinion, a "fluke" that so many calls reached their destinations. (Harter001)

According to technicians in the cellphone industry, it was a "miracle

Maybe they used Mighty Morphin' Power Cellphones. :eek:

morphermain.JPG

:lmao:

The sad thing is I really REALLY like Ron Paul. I didn't want him for my President but I would be really REALLY happy for him to have a position with Treasury or some other place where his expertise would be especially valuable for a new administration. I don't want him in areas in which I am afraid his naivete, usually charming, would not serve him (or us) well. I'm currrently finishing up his book and it's a good read.

The most tragic thing re Ron Paul is some of the more looney tune representatives among his admirers. Those do not serve him well at all.

keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich.these agent trolls love you for that.They love that your stupid enough to want zionest puppet Obama or fellow zionest puppet Romney in.great job.:clap2:

Do you really think people are scared into heaven by threatening them with hell?

Do you honestly think you win people to your side by personally insulting them?

I wonder how much better Ron Paul might have done in his presidential bids if he had had a whole lot fewer advocates like you?

Uh No ,they are too much dumbfucks to realise they are going to suffer from their karma in the future -which is hell.They will have so many health problems selling their soul down the drain like they have for money participating in this coverup like they did its sad really.

I have learned with NET people,its useless trying to reason with them no matter how kind you are.I have a long history with these agent trolls and they have been caught lying HUNDREDS of times in the past ignoring evidence and facts that prove them wrong and besides constantly lying all the time to try and save face in their posts to avoid defeat. they are evil bastards participating in the coverup like they do that I have not one thought about insulting them.

Oh and I only act like that with evil agent trolls like these bastards,I wouldnt act like that around Paul.:D Good day.

see? Like clockword,agent Moron In The Hat is so predicatable the waY I knew he would be here so soon its comedy gold.That proven troll is so predicatable its pathetic.:D

oh and he is an attention seeker who whines to the mods over a little joke he cant take and feels he needs attention so much,that he talks to himself all the time addressing my posts all the time as though I ever read them.how pathetic.at least I am smart enough not to go seeking attention from someone addressing them when they have told me they have me on ignore.thats scary stuff that he is so stupid he does that.:D:badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich.these agent trolls love you for that.They love that your stupid enough to want zionest puppet Obama or fellow zionest puppet Romney in.great job.:clap2:

Do you really think people are scared into heaven by threatening them with hell?

I wonder how much better Ron Paul might have done in his presidential bids if he had had a whole lot fewer advocates like you?

Uh No ,they are too much dumbfucks to realise they are going to suffer from their karma in the future -which is hell and have so many health problems selling their soul down the drain like they have for money.

I have learned with NET people,its useless trying to reason with them no matter how kind you are.I have a long history with these agent trolls and they have been caught lying HUNDREDS of times in the past ignoring evidence and facts that prove them wrong and besides constantly lying all the time to try and save face in their posts to avoid defeat. they are evil bastards participating in the coverup like they do that I have not one thought about insulting them.

Oh and I only act like that with evil agent trolls like these bastards,I wouldnt not act like that around Paul.:D Good day.

see? Like clockword,agent Moron In The Hat is so predicatable the waY I knew he would be here so soon its comedy gold.That proven troll is so predicatable its pathetic.:D

oh and he is an attention seeker who whines to the mods over a little joke he cant take and feels he needs attention so much,that he talks to himself all the time addressing my posts all the time as though I ever read them.how pathetic.at least I am smart enough not to go seeking attention from someone addressing them when they have told me they have me on ignore.thats scary stuff that he is so stupid he does that.:D:badgrin::badgrin:

What a long way to say...

file.php

Waaaaa, nobody believes my bullshit

Uh No ,they are too much dumbfucks to realise they are going to suffer from their karma in the future -which is hell.They will have so many health problems selling their soul down the drain like they have for money participating in this coverup like they did its sad really.

Oh and I only act like that with evil agent trolls like these bastards,I wouldnt act like that around Paul.:D Good day.

You have yet to present a fact that would stand up in a court of law. So damned stupid you don't know that you're stupid.......... Shame actually...... But you keep on giving. it's the best comedy on the web.........

You know, I just read this again and have to ask...

How exactly is a threat on my life a joke???

Be specific.

Laura Tyco ~ Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect
Official version of events a conspiracy theory, says drills were cover for attacks

The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.

Bowman worked secretly for the US government on the Star Wars project and was the first to coin the very term in a 1977 secret memo. After Bowman realized that the program was only ever intended to be used as an aggressive and not defensive tool, as part of a plan to initiate a nuclear war with the Soviets, he left the program and campaigned against it.

In an April 4, 2006 interview with The Alex Jones Show aired nationally on the GCN Radio Network, Bowman (pictured below right) stated that at the bare minimum if Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were involved in 9/11 then the government stood down and allowed the attacks to happen. He said it is plausible that the entire chain of military command were unaware of what was taking place and were used as tools by the people pulling the strings behind the attack.
Shift Frequency |

Top Egyptian presidential candidate doubts al Qaeda role in 9/11
Egypt’s likely next president has long called for the U.S. to hold a “scientific conference” to determine the real culprits of the Sept. 11 attacks, having cast doubt on al Qaeda’s role in 9/11 for years.

“The U.S. administration has never presented any evidences on the identity of those who committed that incident,” longtime Muslim Brotherhood leader Mohamed Morsi is quoted as saying in a 2007 posting on Ikhwanweb, the Islamist group’s official English website.

“The Muslim Brotherhood and others demanded a transparent trial with clear evidence and to have court rulings,” he said after the sixth anniversary of the attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people. “We confirm that this isn’t a defense to those who committed these actions, but we only seek the truth.”
Top Egyptian presidential candidate doubts al Qaeda role in 9/11 - Washington Times

The sad thing is I really REALLY like Ron Paul. I didn't want him for my President but I would be really REALLY happy for him to have a position with Treasury or some other place where his expertise would be especially valuable for a new administration. I don't want him in areas in which I am afraid his naivete, usually charming, would not serve him (or us) well. I'm currrently finishing up his book and it's a good read.

The most tragic thing re Ron Paul is some of the more looney tune representatives among his admirers. Those do not serve him well at all.

I see that you're still everyone's little bitch. Go fuck yourself, you illiterate piece of shit.

Not to interrupt a good derailed thread or anything, but if we could revisit the thread topic just for a moment? After reading on several different boards the now obviously assigned talking point that the Obama Administration and/or its surrogates WANTED Mitt Romney to be the GOP nominee, I think the motives are becoming clear. They think they can erode the GOP/conservative base by tainting Romney with Obama approval. Reverse psychology as it were.

Hmmmm. Is it working?

Forum List

Back