Obama secretly taped.Confesses vote fraud on Ron Paul.Also says they want Mittens in.

Then why did he run as a Republican instead of a Libertarian?
Because he's trying to pull the party BACK to following the Constitution rather than just be Democrat Light.
Just admit the tape is fake for crying out loud......... Anyone with half a brain knows it..
And YOU'VE certainly proven THAT! :D

That sounds like Obama on the tape. If you wanna' say it was manipulated in some way, maybe string certain words together to make it sound like he actually said those things ok, I might believe that. Like when a "sound board" is put together.

But that IS his voice. So until it's proven that Dan Rather or someone else faked it, you gotta' believe it's real.

Could Democrat operatives have put this out there to make guys like 9/11 Inside Job look bad? Perhaps.

That's his voice? Have you had it analyzed? My bet is that if anyone cared enough to spend the money they would find what thinking people already know. the tape is a fake.

You're a tool........

Welcome back.

Because he's trying to pull the party BACK to following the Constitution rather than just be Democrat Light.And YOU'VE certainly proven THAT! :D

That sounds like Obama on the tape. If you wanna' say it was manipulated in some way, maybe string certain words together to make it sound like he actually said those things ok, I might believe that. Like when a "sound board" is put together.

But that IS his voice. So until it's proven that Dan Rather or someone else faked it, you gotta' believe it's real.

Could Democrat operatives have put this out there to make guys like 9/11 Inside Job look bad? Perhaps.

That's his voice? Have you had it analyzed? My bet is that if anyone cared enough to spend the money they would find what thinking people already know. the tape is a fake.

You're a tool........

Welcome back.

Small medical problem.........

Does the OP talk like he types? What an illiterate fool. Mad Scientist seems to think that the government needs to make an idiot like Rimjob look bad when Rimjob does it all by itself.

two farts in a row from you recently Candayass.:poop::clap2:

I see this thread is attracting all the disinformation agent trolls in droves.Boy you guys hanlders sure are worried the way they have sent you all here and droves to try and derail this thread.with just a couple exceptions,the majority of posters that have come on here are paid trolls all out in force on this thread.You guys handlers sure are getting worried.:D

Im surprised agents Dawgshit and Liar ability havent made it over here.their handlers must have given them vacation time off.lol.

Oh I see Dawgshit already was here.Yep its obviously real since the paid shills here Candyass.Moron IN That Hat and Dawgshit are saying thanks to that post earlier.thats all the proof in the world for anyone with logic,thats hie real voice.Those paid trolls after all ignore how there is MUCH more evidence voice morphing took place on those airliners than there is here after all.lol.

Last edited:
Well of course not, Ron Paul speaks of the Constitution and Individual Liberties. Republicans don't want anything to do with that.
Because he's trying to pull the party BACK to following the Constitution rather than just be Democrat Light.
Just admit the tape is fake for crying out loud......... Anyone with half a brain knows it..

Cant believe you even bother wasting your time on disinfo agent troll Gomer Pyle Ollie Mad.Its so obvious the zionests want Romney in next the fact that one of his zionest political backers was there at the bilderberger meeting and Romney was as well to tell them he is their guy they have selected.They will keep trying to dodge that fact to no avail>they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:badgrin:

whats hysterical about Gomer Pyle Ollie and these agent trolls or in the case of one poster living in denial,is they are saying it was faked and yet they dodge the truth all the time that the voices on 9/11 were faked obviously being so sloppy saying that one of the passengers named Mark Bingham allagedly called his mom and said to her-Mom this is your son Mark Bingham.

those dumbfucks defend the fairy tales to that to no end saying there was no voice morphinig which there obviously was with some voice saying his FULL NAME to his mom,comedy gold.:D:badgrin: THAT did not happen,but THIS happend and is voice morphining,comedy gold at its best.man their handlers sure pay them tons of money the way they keep coming back to embarrass themselves constantly.:D

they cant have it both ways the way they want to have it.Either this is voice morphing and those 9/11 voices were voice morphining as well,or neither were voice morphed.Cant have it both ways that they werent but this isnt because there is FAR MORE EVIDENCE those were voice morphed than these.watch the agents try and weasel out of this one,you knwo they will.:D:badgrin: thats what they are paid to do..

whats funny about gomer pyle ollies logic is anybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job and that THOSE passengers voices were faked. comedy gold at its best:D:badgrin::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Cant believe you even bother wasting your time on disinfo agent troll Gomer Pyle Ollie Mad.Its so obvious the zionests want Romney in next the fact that one of his zionest political backers was there at the bilderberger meeting and Romney was as well to tell them he is their guy they have selected.They will keep trying to dodge that fact to no avail>they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:badgrin:

whats hysterical about Gomer Pyle Ollie and these agent trolls or in the case of one poster living in denial,is they are saying it was faked and yet they dodge the truth all the time that the voices on 9/11 were faked obviously being so sloppy saying that one of the passengers named Mark Bingham allagedly called his mom and said to her-Mom this is your son Mark Bingham.

those dumbfucks defend the fairy tales to that to no end saying there was no voice morphinig which there obviously was with some voice saying his FULL NAME to his mom,comedy gold.:D:badgrin: THAT did not happen,but THIS happend and is voice morphining,comedy gold at its best.man their handlers sure pay them tons of money the way they keep coming back to embarrass themselves constantly.:D

they cant have it both ways the way they want to have it.Either this is voice morphing and those 9/11 voices were voice morphining as well,or neither were voice morphed.Cant have it both ways that they werent but this isnt because there is FAR MORE EVIDENCE those were voice morphed than these.watch the agents try and weasel out of this one,you knwo they will.:D:badgrin: thats what they are paid to do..

whats funny about gomer pyle ollies logic is anybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job and that THOSE passengers voices were faked.:D:badgrin::cuckoo::cuckoo:
:eusa_wall::eusa_wall::eusa_wall::eusa_wall: :banghead::banghead::banghead::bang3::bang3: :bang3:

whats funny about gomer pyle ollies logic is anybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job and that THOSE passengers voices were faked.:D:badgrin::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Lets see, perfectly clear recorded phone calls to people who knew each other vs a scratchy tape supposedly secretly made of the most powerful man in the world???
Which should i believe are true???????

You fools are tools, and any more I don't even know who's tools you are..........

Still looking for that finance office so I can collect my paycheck.........

Nice quote mining you found there, Rimmy.

I especially like the fake metallic static they overlaid on the tape. I haven't heard that on a tape since my cassette recorder in the 70's.

I can hear it now... Hey, let's find an old recorder and secretly tape the president. :lmao:

But you'll ignore this, and just make a post about farts and poop.

Mitt Romney is the presumptive nominee, no one named MITTENS. (I don't like NObama either, but find "Mittens" more irritating.)

actually agent Moron In The Hat you got lucky.Its hard to resist looking at your post when someone not on my ignore list I read the posts of who has been brainwashed by you not wanting to believe you are a paid troll,but since quoted you,I have seen your post this rare time and as always,you show off what a dumbfuck troll you are.

as I just said,I love your logic you have dumbfuck that THIS is a morphened voice but those alleged passengers on 9/11 were NOT voiced morphoned,that there REALLY was a passenger who called in and said-Mom,this is you son Mark Bingham.Sorry stupid shit,cant have it both ways like you want it,your being retarded like Pale Rider is all the time with your hypocrisy you display just like he does.

Pale Retard like the idiot republicrat he is,for years always talked about how Alex Jones was loony for saying 9/11 was an inside job.People like him make people fighting for the truth about Obamas citizenship make them look bad cause of his logic that Jones was always a loon for saying that,then all of a sudden when Jones starts shitting on Obama -a topic near and dear to that retard,he is all of a sudden credible now.shitting on Obama now makes Jones credible.Pale being the racist he is.:D

He cant have it both ways like he wants that Jones is right about one but wrong about the other.He is either right about both or wrong about both.Thats why I hate it when that retard posts about that cause like I said,he just hurts the cause of so called bithers who are trying to fight for the truth with his hypocrisy.

you agents are hypocrites as well and show what dumbfuck trolls you really are in the process as well cause just like your fellow hypocrite Pale,your hyspocrisy is just as bad.you cant have it both ways either.There is FAR MORE EVIDENCE THAT THOSE VOICES WERE FAKE METALLIC STATIC OVERLAID ON THE TAPE than there is with this one retard.:D

so thanks for proving my case for me with your OWN words,those voices were faked.:Dgood job dumbfuck.:badgrin:

I see your so desperate for attention like the troll you are that you still talk to yourself.:D you really should consider the nuthouse the way your so desperate for attention that you talk to yourself all the time.seriously thats scary stuff.:D you just got lucky this time since someone I dont have on ignore,quoted you.you wont get so luck and get my attention you seek next time.:Dand I know that will break your heart that attention seeker you are.poor baby troll.

you agent trolls sure expose your hyspocrisy and what idiots you are all the time.congrats.:clap2:

They sure pay you guys well the way you keep coming back to embarrass yourselfs all the time.no way would you keep comingback for these ass beatings for free as we both know.:D

you agents sure are good for laughs.I love it.comedy gold,this voice is voice morphoned but those 9/11 passengers are not.you guys are right but all these voices experts who have said otherwise on those passenger tapes are wrong.classic,I love it.:badgrin: You agents sure are good for some laughs Ill say that much.

here,here a rag to wipe the egg off your face attention seeker.:D

Last edited:
I see the agents handlers are so worried they sent them here real quickly to keep trying to derail this thread.No surprise.I love it.:D they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D:D:badgrin::clap2:

oh and Gomer Pyle Ollie,I hope all the money they pay you to sell your soul down the drain is worth it and its worth being a disgrace to your fellow american soldiers you have disgraced.

Last edited:
Nice quote mining you found there, Rimmy.

I especially like the fake metallic static they overlaid on the tape. I haven't heard that on a tape since my cassette recorder in the 70's.

I can hear it now... Hey, let's find an old recorder and secretly tape the president. :lmao:

But you'll ignore this, and just make a post about farts and poop.

Mitt Romney is the presumptive nominee, no one named MITTENS. (I don't like NObama either, but find "Mittens" more irritating.)

actually agent Moron In The Hat you got lucky.Its hard to resist looking at your post when someone not on my ignore list I read the posts of who has been brainwashed by you not wanting to believe you are a paid troll,but since quoted you,I have seen your post this rare time and as always,you show off what a dumbfuck troll you are.

as I just said,I love your logic you have dumbfuck that THIS is a morphened voice but those alleged passengers on 9/11 were NOT voiced morphoned,that there REALLY was a passenger who called in and said-Mom,this is you son Mark Bingham.Sorry stupid shit,cant have it both ways like you want it,your being retarded like Pale Rider is all the time with your hypocrisy you display just like he does.

Pale Retard like the idiot republicrat he is,for years always talked about how Alex Jones was loony for saying 9/11 was an inside job.People like him make people fighting for the truth about Obamas citizenship make them look bad cause of his logic that Jones was always a loon for saying that,then all of a sudden when Jones starts shitting on Obama -a topic near and dear to that retard,he is all of a sudden credible now.shitting on Obama now makes Jones credible.Pale being the racist he is.:D

He cant have it both ways like he wants that Jones is right about one but wrong about the other.He is either right about both or wrong about both.Thats why I hate it when that retard posts about that cause like I said,he just hurts the cause of so called bithers who are trying to fight for the truth with his hypocrisy.

you agents are hypocrites as well and show what dumbfuck trolls you really are in the process as well cause just like your fellow hypocrite Pale,your hyspocrisy is just as bad.you cant have it both ways either.There is FAR MORE EVIDENCE THAT THOSE VOICES WERE FAKE METALLIC STATIC OVERLAID ON THE TAPE than there is with this one retard.:D

so thanks for proving my case for me with your OWN words,those voices were faked.:Dgood job dumbfuck.:badgrin:

I see your so desperate for attention like the troll you are that you still talk to yourself.:D you really should consider the nuthouse the way your so desperate for attention that you talk to yourself all the time.seriously thats scary stuff.:D you just got lucky this time since someone I dont have on ignore,quoted you.you wont get so luck and get my attention you seek next time.:Dand I know that will break your heart that attention seeker you are.poor baby troll.

you agent trolls sure expose your hyspocrisy and what idiots you are all the time.congrats.:clap2:

They sure pay you guys well the way you keep coming back to embarrass yourselfs all the time.no way would you keep comingback for these ass beatings for free as we both know.:D

you agents sure are good for laughs.I love it.comedy gold,this voice is voice morphoned but those 9/11 passengers are not.you guys are right but all these voices experts who have said otherwise on those passenger tapes are wrong.classic,I love it.:badgrin: You agents sure are good for some laughs Ill say that much.

here,here a rag to wipe the egg off your face attention seeker.:D

I didn't say it was morphed, you pathetic waste of oxygen and carbon. I said it was quote mined. Someone took bits and pieces of a speech Obama made, spread them out with gaps, ran it through a tape system to give it a tinny quality, and finally overlaid some metallic static on it. All just to make some unsuspecting dupe think it was some kind of spying on Obama that he didn't want heard.

You conspiritards are always quote mining to try to "prove" your idiot theories. Because you know that if you put the full speeches and interviews on YouTube in context, you'd never get any views or converts.

But I don't know why I even try to rebut you. All you'll do is make another post about farts and/or poop.

Just like you're going to do right now. Take it away, my young puppet.

I see the agents handlers are so worried they sent them here real quickly to keep trying to derail this thread.No surprise.I love it.:D they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D:D:badgrin::clap2:

oh and Gomer Pyle Ollie,I hope all the money they pay you to sell your soul down the drain is worth it and its worth being a disgrace to your fellow american soldiers you have disgraced.

You really should be ashamed to post in here. Anywhere actually. You want to know why no one takes anything you say seriously? Just look at the attack on my service to this great country. You are an ass. A stupid ass, and nothing you say will ever have a ring of truth to it. But do please carry on, we can always use another clown.........

I love it,the agents handlers sent them here so quickly to embarrass themselves after Moron In The Hat brought egg on his face.I love it.Its obvious he regrets opening up his mouth since he showed off his hypocrisy the attention seeker troll did.Just liek his fellow hypocrite troll Pale Retard.two brids of a feather.:D:badgrin::clap2: I love it,comedy at its best his hypocrisy.:badgrin:

and sellout to his fellow americans gomer pyle ollie troll as well.

Last edited:
I love it,the agents handlers sent them here so quickly to embarrass themselves after Moron In The Hat brought egg on his face.I love it.Its obvious he regrets opening up his mouth since he showed off his hypocrisy the attention seeker troll did.Just liek his fellow hypocrite troll Pale Retard.two brids of a feather.:D:badgrin::clap2: I love it,comedy at its best his hypocrisy.:badgrin:

Once again 911 nut job has proven that he has no proof, nothing but calling people stupid names that he thinks are funny. You know nut job, they really do have doctors who can help you.

Hey Dumbass, you forgot to say anything about farts or poop.

Keep going like this, and I'm going to have to find another dummy.

Now get with the program, and post the way we all expect you to.

In other words, dance for me Bitch.

The sad thing is I really REALLY like Ron Paul. I didn't want him for my President but I would be really REALLY happy for him to have a position with Treasury or some other place where his expertise would be especially valuable for a new administration. I don't want him in areas in which I am afraid his naivete, usually charming, would not serve him (or us) well. I'm currrently finishing up his book and it's a good read.

The most tragic thing re Ron Paul is some of the more looney tune representatives among his admirers. Those do not serve him well at all.

The sad thing is I really REALLY like Ron Paul. I didn't want him for my President but I would be really REALLY happy for him to have a position with Treasury or some other place where his expertise would be especially valuable for a new administration. I don't want him in areas in which I am afraid his naivete, usually charming, would not serve him (or us) well. I'm currrently finishing up his book and it's a good read.

The most tragic thing re Ron Paul is some of the more looney tune representatives among his admirers. Those do not serve him well at all.

keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich.these agent trolls love you for that.They love that your stupid enough to want zionest puppet Obama or fellow zionest puppet Romney in.great job.:clap2:

The agent trolls like Moron In The Hat,Gomer Pyle Ollie,Candyass-aka Obamaerican, Dawgshit and others can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D:D
While I can acknowleged its possible that this voice of Obamas is fake,these agent trolls are too immature and fucking stupid to acknowledge the truth that these voices below were fake as well and there is FAR more proof these voices were faked than Obamas is.such hypocrisy and Moron In The Hat with his own words I know he wishes he could take back now,has egg on his face like the other agent trolls do.:D:clap2:

FAKE CELL PHONE CALLS
Here is the statement of an experienced airline pilot: "The idea of being able to use a cellphone while flying is completely impractical. Once through about 10,000 feet, the thing is useless, since you are too high and moving too fast (and thus changing cells too rapidly) for the phone to provide a signal." (AVWeb, 1999).
911 STORE

Sound natural? Using your last name when talking to your mother?

Caller: "Mom? This is Mark Brigham."
Caller: "I want you to know that I love you. I'm on a flight from Newark to San Francisco and there are three guys who have taken over the plane and they say they have a bomb."
Alice: "Who are these guys?
Caller: (after a pause) "You believe me, don't you?
Caller: "Yes, Mark. I believe you. But who are these guys?

They were fake! These voices were the result of the technological wonder called voice morphing in which the sound of anybody's voice can be duplicated in real time. If the full range of the subject's voice has been recorded, which usually can happen in a 10 minute phone conversation, and then fed into the computer software, anybody speaking the subject's language can very convincingly sound like the subject person on the phone to his or her family, friends, coworkers, etc. etc.. In practical terms, problems with voice morphing will arise when gaps in the impersonator's knowledge become apparent to his or her interlocutor.

When Americans can see actors and actresses portraying the alleged hijackers and other passengers on United Airlines Flight 93, but cannot view any surveillance videotape from any of the "Category X" high security international airports from which the flights of 9/11 departed, one can only conclude that there is something radically wrong. There is a Praxis of Evil in our midst. A fungus among us.
POST A COMMENT

The Scholars for 9/11 Truth and the Scientific Panel Investigating 9/11, among others, have proved beyond any reasonable doubt that the 9/11 Commission Report is part of a cover-up of what really happened on 9/11.

Any analysis of the cellphone and "airfone" calls from Flight 93 must begin with some basic, high-altitude cellphone facts. According to AT&T spokesperson Alexa Graf, cell phones are not designed for calls from the high altitudes at which most airliners normally operate. It was, in her opinion, a "fluke" that so many calls reached their destinations. (Harter001)

According to technicians in the cellphone industry, it was a "miracle

Last edited:
The agent trolls like Moron In The Hat,Gomer Pyle Ollie,Candyass,Dawgshit and others can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D:D

Truth is that we have tried many times to talk sense to you. And all you do is sling shit and call us names...

So enjoy your nutcase reputation. I'm sure RP would be proud to know you are one of his...........:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich.these agent trolls love you for that.They love that your stupid enough to want zionest puppet Obama or fellow zionest puppet Romney in.great job.:clap2:

Do you really think people are scared into heaven by threatening them with hell?

Do you honestly think you win people to your side by personally insulting them?

I wonder how much better Ron Paul might have done in his presidential bids if he had had a whole lot fewer advocates like you?

I see the handlers of Gomey Pyle Ollie troll -the disgrace to his fellow american soldiers,that his handlers sent him back here to get egg on his face and sling shit in defeat.I know fellow troll Moron In The Hats handlers will have him here real quick as well to do the same.:D:badgrin:

Forum List

Back