Obama secretly taped.Confesses vote fraud on Ron Paul.Also says they want Mittens in.

Not to interrupt a good derailed thread or anything, but if we could revisit the thread topic just for a moment? After reading on several different boards the now obviously assigned talking point that the Obama Administration and/or its surrogates WANTED Mitt Romney to be the GOP nominee, I think the motives are becoming clear. They think they can erode the GOP/conservative base by tainting Romney with Obama approval. Reverse psychology as it were.

Hmmmm. Is it working?

Phfft. Fine. I was just leaving for my birthday celebration anyway. >.>

Not to interrupt a good derailed thread or anything, but if we could revisit the thread topic just for a moment? After reading on several different boards the now obviously assigned talking point that the Obama Administration and/or its surrogates WANTED Mitt Romney to be the GOP nominee, I think the motives are becoming clear. They think they can erode the GOP/conservative base by tainting Romney with Obama approval. Reverse psychology as it were.

Hmmmm. Is it working?

LOL. Okay, okay. It was just a momentary diversion. I return ya'll to your regular off-topic programming. :)

Hmmmm. Is it working?

LOL. Okay, okay. It was just a momentary diversion. I return ya'll to your regular off-topic programming. :)

No, you take over. I insist. ;)

:thanks:

Yep Cheney got into office and planned and implemented these attacks all within 9 months......

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Dick "4 Deferments" Cheney first got into ELECTED office when? 1978.
Not to interrupt a good derailed thread or anything, but if we could revisit the thread topic just for a moment? After reading on several different boards the now obviously assigned talking point that the Obama Administration and/or its surrogates WANTED Mitt Romney to be the GOP nominee, I think the motives are becoming clear. They think they can erode the GOP/conservative base by tainting Romney with Obama approval. Reverse psychology as it were. Hmmmm. Is it working?
Never wanted Romney in first place.

12 years of Bush/Obama is enough I think?

I met to say confesses vote fraud on Paul.will have to pm a mod.

While Obama was being secretly taped,he exposed what many people already knew confessing himself that vote fraud has taken place against Ron Paul.

I mentioned a long tome ago that workers came out and said in the Iowa caucuses that Karl Rove told them to go to a meeting in secretly recount the votes.Obama talks about another state where vote fraud happened against him.

Also goes on to reveal The Bilderbergers want Mittens in.Well he doesnt say The Bilderbergers.Just say they but he is obviously talking about them.Mittens and his advisor attended the past Bilderberger meeting.:D

You Romney fans are idiots if you think fellow zionest puppet Mittens will make any difference.Just like Obama,in the pockets of the zionests.

RON PAUL ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

So the RNC screwed Ron Paul like the DNC did to Bernie Sanders?

Forum List

Back