Obama Says You're On Your Own Without Him. Good. Who Needs Him.

Why?

Because we should recognize that greed isn't a good or bad thing. But that it exists.

And there's really nothing wrong with it. But people with access to vast amounts of liquidity will do their very best to get most of it.

So there should be parameters set both ways. On minimum wage and maximum wage.

Wealth, by itself, is not the problem. Obscene out of whack wealth..is..

Maximum wage?
We will never agree on that idea.
What right does anyone have to say that someone cant pay as much as they want to someone else?
No need to answer that question....as valid as you may think your answer is, I will see it as rediculous.

Wow....we really dont agree on that at all....

When you ask a question, you should never say there's no need to answer it..because it shows how close minded you actually are..

What right?

The same right that says you can't pay someone below a certain rate.

That right.

you see me as close minded?

ap_barack_obama_san_francisco_ll_111025_wblog.jpg

At a million-dollar San Francisco fundraiser yesterday, President Obama told his supporters that if he loses the 2012 election it could usher in a new, painful era of self-reliance in America.

OH MY GOD!!!!

Not a self-reliant America! We can't have that. We need an America that depends on government, not one where the working folks can take care of themselves comfortably. (That doesn't expand government)

“The one thing that we absolutely know for sure is that if we don’t work even harder than we did in 2008, then we’re going to have a government that tells the American people, ‘you are on your own,’” Obama told a crowd of 200 donors over lunch at the W Hotel.

“If you get sick, you’re on your own. If you can’t afford college, you’re on your own. If you don’t like that some corporation is polluting your air or the air that your child breathes, then you’re on your own he said. “That’s not the America I believe in. It’s not the America you believe in.”

Just imagine an America without Obama. Wouldn't it be great. No more arguing over abortion, homosexuality, whether or not I can have fries with that or not. I could maybe get refinanced without a special favor from a corrupt President. We could maybe get our GD space program back.

Maybe energy prices would start going down because some of our oil reserves would be reopened. We wouldn't have to worry about radical Muslims taking over the Middle East anymore because our President won't be kissing up to them on one hand and murdering them in cold-blood on another.

Maybe we could stop the government from suing us for trying to enforce our immigration laws. Maybe we wouldn't have a Department of Justice that gives guns to drug-traffickers, or favors one race over another. Maybe we wouldn't have to worry about teacher's unions trying to bankrupt our states. Wouldn't that be great.

Maybe we can end this practice of paying for campaigns, bus-tours, and handing out thousands of copies of your book (Dreams Of My Father) and sticking the taxpayer with the bill.

Maybe we could have a government that doesn't throw billions away on pet-projects that have no sustainability and only end up taking the money right before they go bankrupt. Maybe we could have a government that starts cutting what needs to be cut and quits promising more and more spending.

Maybe we could have a government that doesn't try to buy influence abroad with our enemies by giving them foreign-aide.

And finally maybe we could get some decent leaders because these days nobody worthwhile would want the damned job. Who wants to become a target from the left and their biased media.

Now if we could just get rid of half the other lousy politicians we'd be doing great. You know, people that solve problems instead of constantly causing them on purpose.

Self Reliance??? Did he even pronounce it right? :lol:

All I can think to say is Thank You!!! :)

But you did...for you felt the need to mention Bush's grades as you disparaged him.

SO again I ask....why do you use Bush's grades to disparage him but you and others felt knowing Obama's grades was unimportant?

Umm, Obama was magna cum laude, @ Harvard.......we know what the minimum of his grades were.

Ummm and we know this, how??? :confused:

Maximum wage?
We will never agree on that idea.
What right does anyone have to say that someone cant pay as much as they want to someone else?
No need to answer that question....as valid as you may think your answer is, I will see it as rediculous.

Wow....we really dont agree on that at all....

When you ask a question, you should never say there's no need to answer it..because it shows how close minded you actually are..

What right?

The same right that says you can't pay someone below a certain rate.

That right.

you see me as close minded?

Personally? No. I think you are a good egg.

But posting stuff like that really looks bad.

ap_barack_obama_san_francisco_ll_111025_wblog.jpg

At a million-dollar San Francisco fundraiser yesterday, President Obama told his supporters that if he loses the 2012 election it could usher in a new, painful era of self-reliance in America.

OH MY GOD!!!!

Not a self-reliant America! We can't have that. We need an America that depends on government, not one where the working folks can take care of themselves comfortably. (That doesn't expand government)

“The one thing that we absolutely know for sure is that if we don’t work even harder than we did in 2008, then we’re going to have a government that tells the American people, ‘you are on your own,’” Obama told a crowd of 200 donors over lunch at the W Hotel.

“If you get sick, you’re on your own. If you can’t afford college, you’re on your own. If you don’t like that some corporation is polluting your air or the air that your child breathes, then you’re on your own he said. “That’s not the America I believe in. It’s not the America you believe in.”

Just imagine an America without Obama. Wouldn't it be great. No more arguing over abortion, homosexuality, whether or not I can have fries with that or not. I could maybe get refinanced without a special favor from a corrupt President. We could maybe get our GD space program back.

Maybe energy prices would start going down because some of our oil reserves would be reopened. We wouldn't have to worry about radical Muslims taking over the Middle East anymore because our President won't be kissing up to them on one hand and murdering them in cold-blood on another.

Maybe we could stop the government from suing us for trying to enforce our immigration laws. Maybe we wouldn't have a Department of Justice that gives guns to drug-traffickers, or favors one race over another. Maybe we wouldn't have to worry about teacher's unions trying to bankrupt our states. Wouldn't that be great.

Maybe we can end this practice of paying for campaigns, bus-tours, and handing out thousands of copies of your book (Dreams Of My Father) and sticking the taxpayer with the bill.

Maybe we could have a government that doesn't throw billions away on pet-projects that have no sustainability and only end up taking the money right before they go bankrupt. Maybe we could have a government that starts cutting what needs to be cut and quits promising more and more spending.

Maybe we could have a government that doesn't try to buy influence abroad with our enemies by giving them foreign-aide.

And finally maybe we could get some decent leaders because these days nobody worthwhile would want the damned job. Who wants to become a target from the left and their biased media.

Now if we could just get rid of half the other lousy politicians we'd be doing great. You know, people that solve problems instead of constantly causing them on purpose.

Self Reliance??? Did he even pronounce it right? :lol:

All I can think to say is Thank You!!! :)

How long did it take you to plow the streets last snow storm? :lol::lol::lol:

Still trying to brainwash people into supporting his ways i see......

Who needs his stupid ass?? HE ONLY WANTS TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY,if that isnt painfully apparent,I DONT KNOW WHAT IS!!

Umm, Obama was magna cum laude, @ Harvard.......we know what the minimum of his grades were.

Ummm and we know this, how??? :confused:

Harvard publishes it.

at Harvard, Summa is awarded to those within the top 10%...it is a relative honor to others...not based on actual grades...but certainly means he was a top student.
In undergraduate school, he did not graduate with honors...so we know he was somewhere below 3.3

If Obama loses we won't have to listen to him tell us that the only solution to our problems is to allow him to get what he wants, which is simply keep doing what he's been doing.

And maye we won't have to listen to him cry about how the GOP won't let him continue to spend us further into debt.

Everything would be fine if we just shut up and allow the destruction to continue.

You are acting like an ass.

You know dam well such government services are not what conservatives refer to when they talk about unecessary government involvement in our lives.

You are not engaging in an honest debate....and that speaks volumes to me.

Oh sure I am. They are going after collective bargaining rights nation wide. They are trying to break the Postal service in order to privatize it. They've been defunding fire departments, nationally. They've been talking about getting rid of the department of education and privatizing it. I have a valid argument and you calling me an "ass" doesn't squash it.

Collective bargaining in government is the cause of most of the deficit spending.
If the Postal Service went private they might just servive.
What has the department of education done to make college more affordable, or assure that every child is able to get a job?

Nothing. Isn't that their job?

Food for thought:

Who Rules America: Who Really Ruled in Dahl's New Haven?

Sadly, Muddy is fasting.

It stands to reason. This is the same creature that said we needed a new bill of rights, one that set forth wha the government MUST do for you. This is the same creature that said the Constitution was fatally flawed.

He wants to be the national Papa. Like Napolitano is Big Sis.

And don't forget about that private army he wants. Believe he said we needed a private, civilian army as well funded as the regular Army. Guess he figured he'd need help in spreading the old wealth around, huh?

So - medicare, air pollution restrictions, and financial aid for college are amongst the things y'all have an issue with?

“If you get sick, you’re on your own. If you can’t afford college, you’re on your own. If you don’t like that some corporation is polluting your air or the air that your child breathes, then you’re on your own,” he said. “That’s not the America I believe in. It’s not the America you believe in.”

So - medicare, air pollution restrictions, and financial aid for college are amongst the things y'all have an issue with?

“If you get sick, you’re on your own. If you can’t afford college, you’re on your own. If you don’t like that some corporation is polluting your air or the air that your child breathes, then you’re on your own,” he said. “That’s not the America I believe in. It’s not the America you believe in.”

That brings up an interesting question, why aren't these ows freaks who are complaining about education costs protesting the overpaid profs and colleges?

That brings up an interesting question, why aren't these ows freaks who are complaining about education costs protesting the overpaid profs and colleges?

Because the profs who indoctrinated them in college left that part out?

I thought their message was incoherent? Perhaps they are.

I thought their message was incoherent? Perhaps they are.

The question stands despite your non answer deflection

Forum List

Back