Obama says he set Trump up with a good economy

Most Liberal Democrats have no idea what economic model Obama was trying to implement. It was Kynesian Economics. Through out history this policy has never worked to bring back an economy. It resulted in pro longing the come back from the recession.
It did bring back the economy
Do you really think our economy would have come back without the help of the Federal Reserve keeping the lending rates at near 0% for the entire 8 years of barry's presidency? If the economy was so strong towards the end of his presidency, why didn't they raise the rates to reflect the strength of our economy? Let that sink in for awhile before you answer. As I said before, even left leaning economists have given credit to Donnie and not barry. good grief, you guys are die hard blind loyalists
So?

You have a point in there somewhere?
It happened. Trump is benefitting
The point is that it wasn't your messiah, "Great Obama" that helped the economy. It was the Federal Reserve, not, "Great Obama". The recovery wouldn't have lasted as long as it did if it wasn't for the policies your messiah put on the economy.
That's an unsupported opinion, but go ahead and run with it.

The first step was to make America less hostile towards business and encouraging businesses to expand and grow by giving them some confidence and that results in more jobs which, in turn, leads to a more healthy economy. Telling Americans that they should get used to the way things are, there is nothing we can do about it except make businesses pay more taxes and to tighten our belts doesn't really give anyone more confidence and is not helpful in any way.

I guess these liberals have forgotten how the US bond ratings were downgraded under our "esteem" president barry.

LOL, once again a statement / personal attack on Obama not supported by the evidence. The reference seems to be Standard and Poor's downgrading is all Obama's fault, which is a LIE.

see: S&P downgrades U.S. credit rating for first time

"Lowering the nation’s rating to one notch below AAA, the credit rating company said “political brinkmanship” in the debate over the debt had made the U.S. government’s ability to manage its finances less stable, less effective and less predictable.”

The Political Brinkmanship was the result of Obama's effort to put money into the economy via grants to create jobs, and the GOP's effort to make Obama a one term President.

Businesses create jobs, not Obama. Lol.

Those businesses were eliminating 750,000 jobs a month before the Great Obama bailed them out
Just what did the "Great Obama" do? The stimulus package? lol Cash for clunkers? lol
The Great Obama passed Stimulus which got us out of a recession, stopped a stock market collapse and reversed a falling employment rate
Not to mention saving the banks and auto sector

Obama was/is delusional. That idiot also said business owners .... well.. let’s hear it from him...

I’m glad that idiot is finally gone.

Speaking of delusional.
The US has always been on top or near top in production. The problem is our demands surpassed our production back in the 60's I think.

Uranium is not an issue even after the sale of those Canadian owned mines. Currently (including the Russian owned mines) we only produce 20% of our annual needs. The rest we import. Mostly from Canada. The mines in that U deal represents about 4% of our annual consumption of Uranium. What escapes notice s is we purchased 550 tons worth of weapons grade uranium from Russia between 1993 and 2013. Whose whining about that?
/----/ Me. I'm whining about relying on basic raw materials for defense from Russians who are not our friends.

It's a non-issue devised to harm Sec. Clinton. Most of the uranium goes to fuel our nuclear reactors. Not maintaining our arsenal of Nuclear weapons. I gotta hand it to the Russians, or whoever devised it, because it worked on quite a few Americans.

Right? All of those leftists who were going to vote for Hillary on the issues were easily led astray by the evil Russians. :D Lol.

Hahaha.....nah, just the dumbed down ones who develop their opinion through headlines, the Alt right echo chamber and talk radio. It was enough in the targeted districts to swing the EC. But to be fair it could have been the GOP, they play nasty when a Democrat is in office. They've always feared Mrs. Clinton. Look at the effort the put in to denigrate her.

So who is it then who would have voted for Hillary Clinton if not for Russian memes on the internets? Lol. Face it, Hillary lost because she was a bad candidate with a bad record.

Well I asked a few trumpsters and they swore there was no Russian influence on their decision.........The same ones who laughed and sent out links to those Russian backed memes, nasty jokes, and out right false stories. Like her giving Russia 20% of our uranium. Linking that falshood to our National Security, as if the uranium were a vital part of our nuclear weapons material. Such has been stated on this thread already.

Obama was/is delusional. That idiot also said business owners .... well.. let’s hear it from him...

Speaking of delusional.
/----/ Me. I'm whining about relying on basic raw materials for defense from Russians who are not our friends.

It's a non-issue devised to harm Sec. Clinton. Most of the uranium goes to fuel our nuclear reactors. Not maintaining our arsenal of Nuclear weapons. I gotta hand it to the Russians, or whoever devised it, because it worked on quite a few Americans.

Right? All of those leftists who were going to vote for Hillary on the issues were easily led astray by the evil Russians. :D Lol.

Hahaha.....nah, just the dumbed down ones who develop their opinion through headlines, the Alt right echo chamber and talk radio. It was enough in the targeted districts to swing the EC. But to be fair it could have been the GOP, they play nasty when a Democrat is in office. They've always feared Mrs. Clinton. Look at the effort the put in to denigrate her.

So who is it then who would have voted for Hillary Clinton if not for Russian memes on the internets? Lol. Face it, Hillary lost because she was a bad candidate with a bad record.

Well I asked a few trumpsters and they swore there was no Russian influence on their decision.........The same ones who laughed and sent out links to those Russian backed memes, nasty jokes, and out right false stories. Like her giving Russia 20% of our uranium. Linking that falshood to our National Security, as if the uranium were a vital part of our nuclear weapons material. Such has been stated on this thread already.

And you have convinced yourself that these people were going to vote for Hillary before? Really? :lol:

I guess these liberals have forgotten how the US bond ratings were downgraded under our "esteem" president barry.

LOL, once again a statement / personal attack on Obama not supported by the evidence. The reference seems to be Standard and Poor's downgrading is all Obama's fault, which is a LIE.

see: S&P downgrades U.S. credit rating for first time

"Lowering the nation’s rating to one notch below AAA, the credit rating company said “political brinkmanship” in the debate over the debt had made the U.S. government’s ability to manage its finances less stable, less effective and less predictable.”

The Political Brinkmanship was the result of Obama's effort to put money into the economy via grants to create jobs, and the GOP's effort to make Obama a one term President.

Businesses create jobs, not Obama. Lol.

Those businesses were eliminating 750,000 jobs a month before the Great Obama bailed them out
Just what did the "Great Obama" do? The stimulus package? lol Cash for clunkers? lol
The Great Obama passed Stimulus which got us out of a recession, stopped a stock market collapse and reversed a falling employment rate
Not to mention saving the banks and auto sector

You're such a card.

Cash for clunkers was an epic fail. All it did was pull some demand forward and make the used cars that low income people need much more expensive. In addition, it spawned the looming subprime auto loan bubble that is beginning to burst.

Thanks Obabble!

And all the Stimulus did was funnel money to government cronies. This picture says it all:

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Speaking of delusional.

Hilarious. :laughing0301:

Basically, you are claiming that Hillary supporters were manipulated into voting for Trump over some memes and such things posted on the internet. Okay? That is what you are claiming here. :D

Sorry to say, but most people who voted for Trump did so because they agreed with at least some of what he had to say. While Donald Trump was talking about how we can make America better, Hillary was vilifying big business (as she takes donations from them - ha ha!), and talking about social justice issues. Most Americans with jobs or who own businesses or a stake in a business (such as investors) are more concerned about the issues that Trump brought up during the campaign than they are concerned with gay rights or Black Lives Matter. This is just the cold hard truth that you leftists need to be able to deal with and you need to start addressing some issues instead of focusing so much on perceived "oppression" which is basically nonsense.

The success or lack of Russian hackers does not matter, or the lack of success by the Dems, for that matter, as well.

What matters is if Trump campaign staff were conspiring with them.

You are already becoming the party of the most weird and irrelevant special interest groups of all time for goodness sake, as you ostracize your own lower income supporters in favor of illegal immigrants. YES, illegal immigrants most certainly affect the unemployment rate of low income wage earners. Yes, they are taking those people's jobs. :eusa_eh: And if you are going to turn around and tell me that these low income wage earners would not do these things to make money, then you are full of poop and other nasty things. The only reason why illegal immigrants are getting these jobs is because they are ILLEGALLY in the country and have no recourse when their employers are not paying them enough or abusing them, etc. Enough with this crap. We are tired of it all.

Trump talked about curbing the flow of illegal immigrants to at least try to IMPROVE low wage earners' lives and ability to obtain and keep a job without competition by illegals who are paid pennies on the dollar.

Speaking of delusional.

And you have convinced yourself that these people were going to vote for Hillary before? Really? :lol:

We'll never know how they would have voted if they weren't presented with the plethora of lies and falsehoods. There is just no way to know.

Basically, you are claiming that Hillary supporters were manipulated into voting for Trump over some memes and such things posted on the internet. Okay? That is what you are claiming here. :D

Nope. That's your claim. Hillary supporters made up their minds. Trump supporters did too. Leaving what or rather who to be persuaded?

Nope. That's your claim. Hillary supporters made up their minds. Trump supporters did too. Leaving what or rather who to be persuaded?

You can blame the Russians for Hillary losing all you want. I think people know better though. I think even you probably know but you are just never going to admit it. Lol. That's okay. Obviously you need your scapegoats when you do things WRONG and the blowback is harsh. :D

Only ChrisL is blaming the Russians for the Dems loss, whereas the Dems don't make that claim.

Americans claim that Trump's staff conspired illegally with the Russians.

That is what they will be tried on, not the Dems' loss.

Forum List

Back