Obama says he set Trump up with a good economy

Obama was/is delusional. That idiot also said business owners .... well.. let’s hear it from him...

I’m glad that idiot is finally gone.

Just like Bill left Bush with a good economy.

Obama left Trump with a good economy.

When are Republican Presidents ever going to leave new Democratic presidents with a good economy?

why do Democratic presidents always have to spend the time to clean up Republican messes?

Say what??

Bill left Bush with a mini recession .
A Teenie, weenie, itty, bitty, bitty recession! :D But he also left him with a budget surplus, to be able to react to it....

Which Began March of 2001 and ended November of 2001, only months after he was inaugurated!

Edited Above!

No way it sucked from 1999 till 2016

What items do we need from Canada, western Europe and Australia ?

Uranium? Canada. Australia.

Oil. Canada.

I don't know wtf we need from Western Europe.

The U.S. is now the largest producer of oil in the world.
Uranium wouldnt be an issue if hillary hadnt sold the Russians a substantial part of our stocks.

Always the BIG LIE, and always defaming HRC. You biddable fools who believe anything tweeted or stated by Trump are ridiculous.

Maybe you ought to read labels, on clothing, shoes, and perishable products, and then on the parts in your car, and major appliances. And BTW, see how the profits of our exports will drop, when other nations seek our products in other places.

When Trump stops winning I'll take your words into consideration.

Don't bother, unless you obtain an education my words will ring hollow in the hollow between your ears.

When you're wrong yet again what does that say about you?

Obama was/is delusional. That idiot also said business owners .... well.. let’s hear it from him...

Give us the whole speech, not a tiny glimpse. Oh here it is , take out of context as usual. , great speech by the way, and everything he said was going to happen if we vote GOP is happening now and much worst.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me -- because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t -- look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. (Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

Last edited:
The Great Obama gave Trump an economy where the stock market had nearly tripled and unemployment had dropped by five percent

Watch this to see how disingenuous that statement was....he didn't know what to do or he knew exactly what he was doing...making America more dependent again.......thank God he is gone and Hillary lost.....or we would be in deep shit right now.....

This isn't Obama's economy...this is Trump's economy.....

It's like a chef. He starts making a meal and then the waiter takes the food out and declares that it's his meal.

Give us the whole speech, not a tiny glimpse.

Stop being lazy and go find it yourself if you think it changes anything.

I did right underneath the video and I posted it. Turns out he is one hell of a smart guy.

You’re as dumb as obama.

The Great Obama gave Trump an economy where the stock market had nearly tripled and unemployment had dropped by five percent
With the Fed Fund Rate at nearly 0% for his entire 8 years. Doesn't say much for the strength of our economy under Obama no matter how you twist your facts. It was the slowest recession recovery since the Great Depression because of HIS REGULATIONS that he imposed on the private sector.

We know the economy Bush and the GOP left Obama.

And we know the economy Obama left Trump.

That just about says it all.

With the Fed Fund Rate at nearly 0% for his entire 8 years. Doesn't say much for the strength of our economy under Obama no matter how you twist your facts. It was the slowest recession recovery since the Great Depression because of HIS REGULATIONS that he imposed on the private sector.
The economy was slowed by Republican obstruction and insistence on austerity

The economy was slowed by Republican obstruction and insistence on austerity
Hence, all the regulations that Obama imposed. Yup, got it, it was those nasty repubs that stifled the market.:rolleyes-41:

Obama did set Trump up. It’s why we’ve had this bogus investigation that has costed taxpayers over $17 million.

Forum List

Back