Obama Ruins Thanksgiving for Millions. Again.

Unbelievable. Nobody ever discusses political issues during family get together. Thanks for ruining Thanksgiving, Obummer! What are you going to do to ruin Christmas?! :mad:
When did Pres Bush urge people to discuss divisive political topics at Thanksgiving?
Yeah,never.
Obama. The loser who keeps on losing.
You must live every minute of every day in fear for your life. What's your monthly Depends budget?

Unbelievable. Nobody ever discusses political issues during family get together. Thanks for ruining Thanksgiving, Obummer! What are you going to do to ruin Christmas?! :mad:
When did Pres Bush urge people to discuss divisive political topics at Thanksgiving?
Yeah,never.

When he showed up in Iraq for a photo op featuring a plastic turkey.

You can bet he won't care if any of you get socked in the nose or lose a few teeth because of him. He's such an insane freak he'd probably get off on knowing about it.
We should flood the white house with pictures of people with bloody noses and missing teeth. see how he likes his stupid advice then

there is something wrong with a person let alone a President who encourages you to ruin other peoples lives and happiness over HIS STINKING AGENDA

Stephanie has given the President the power over her life to make her miserable on a daily basis.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D

Yeah, he should just shut up now. He's sounding like a tired burned out lame duck at this point. I'm sure his handlers are advising him to just shut up. He's all done.

Now it's all about praying we get someone in there that can repair his awful damage. It's gonna be very tough though. His dismantling of our Immigration System especially, is gonna be incredibly difficult to fix.

Obama is going to burn your turkey today 'cause he terrist Muslin.

Source:
AmericanHotAir.com

"Obama Ruins Thanksgiving for Millions. Again."

Most on the right are such children, so easily upset by non-issues.
The term- "rent-free" comes to mind ;)
Is that because it describes your living arrangement in mom's basement and Dec 1 is coming up?

Why arent the libs here applauding Obama for bringing up this important issue?

Yeah,never.
You must live every minute of every day in fear for your life. What's your monthly Depends budget?

Slightly more than David Vitter's.

So back in 2013 it was Pajama Boy, urging people to spend the holiday enthusing over Obamacare and signing up.
This year it's gun control. Obama actually encourages people to engage in fruitless divisive conversation on gun control rather than focusing on how thankful we are for all the good America has done in the world and for us.
Obama: ruining American tradition since 2007/

We're also cancelling Christmas and sending you to the FEMA camp. :)

I do not support political "discussion" during rare FAMILY get together or during
heavy eating

right Stephanie-----the hospital emergency rooms have ENOUGH to do at this
time of the year

for sure. can you imagine they (er) ask how did you get hurt?

they say: I did what my ugly President told me to do, get in my relatives face while sitting down for a ONCE a year thanksgiving dinner and they knocked my teeth out. there's something seriously wrong with a person who suggest that dumb crap. and it all comes out of the DNC

You can bet he won't care if any of you get socked in the nose or lose a few teeth because of him. He's such an insane freak he'd probably get off on knowing about it.
We should flood the white house with pictures of people with bloody noses and missing teeth. see how he likes his stupid advice then

there is something wrong with a person let alone a President who encourages you to ruin other peoples lives and happiness over HIS STINKING AGENDA

Stephanie has given the President the power over her life to make her miserable on a daily basis.

How sad that she blames others for the circumstances for her loserterian life

Last edited:
I do not support political "discussion" during rare FAMILY get together or during
heavy eating

time of the year

they say: I did what my ugly President told me to do, get in my relatives face while sitting down for a ONCE a year thanksgiving dinner and they knocked my teeth out. there's something seriously wrong with a person who suggest that dumb crap. and it all comes out of the DNC

Yes, that's what Mr. President said...he said for everyone to knock each others teeth out during Thanksgiving dinner. lol

This is about as ignorant as it gets, folks. :)

She is so full 'o hate. No dang way she can be a christian. She may THINK shes one but she isn't

heavy eating

time of the year

Yes, that's what Mr. President said...he said for everyone to knock each others teeth out during Thanksgiving dinner. lol

do you think he can be sued for dental bills------based on INCITEMENT?

The fact that we have a black, liberal president has ruined Thanksgiving for conservatives for seven years

heavy eating

time of the year

do you think he can be sued for dental bills------based on INCITEMENT?

Dingbat Stephanie wants to have him impeached.

Forum List

Back