Obama Ruins Thanksgiving for Millions. Again.

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
So back in 2013 it was Pajama Boy, urging people to spend the holiday enthusing over Obamacare and signing up.
This year it's gun control. Obama actually encourages people to engage in fruitless divisive conversation on gun control rather than focusing on how thankful we are for all the good America has done in the world and for us.
Obama: ruining American tradition since 2007/

So back in 2013 it was Pajama Boy, urging people to spend the holiday enthusing over Obamacare and signing up.
This year it's gun control. Obama actually encourages people to engage in fruitless divisive conversation on gun control rather than focusing on how thankful we are for all the good America has done in the world and for us.
It's all part of the fundamental change of America.

Family get togethers?

fuck no, can't have a functioning family unit.

moral values? nah, talk about the freedom leftist want to rid us of.
happy to see your children? fuck you, you didn't raise them

I do not see any news on this except for the Obama haters news...why because it probably didn't happen...
You live in a vacuum. There's been at least 2 other threads in Politics, and current events.
Limbaugh even talked about it on his show Wednesday.
Gave a rebuttal to questions "liberals" might ask.
Even pointed out that liberals will come to dinner with a chip on their shoulder, which sounds about right.

America is the greatest nation in the world, I only hope you will join Obama in helping change America.

Seems he has done pretty well at changing the greatest nation, maybe we should be thankful he hasn't changed it even more.

I do not see any news on this except for the Obama haters news...why because it probably didn't happen...
You live in a vacuum. There's been at least 2 other threads in Politics, and current events. Limbaugh even talked about it on his show Wednesday. Gave a rebuttal to questions "liberals" might ask. Even pointed out that liberals will come to dinner with a chip on their shoulder, which sounds about right.
Liberals have a chip on their shoulder this year?!?! :laugh2:

You can bet he won't care if any of you get socked in the nose or lose a few teeth because of him. He's such an insane freak he'd probably get off on knowing about it.
We should flood the white house with pictures of people with bloody noses and missing teeth. see how he likes his stupid advice then

there is something wrong with a person let alone a President who encourages you to ruin other peoples lives and happiness over HIS STINKING AGENDA

You live in a vacuum. There's been at least 2 other threads in Politics, and current events.
Even pointed out that liberals will come to dinner with a chip on their shoulder, which sounds about right.
Who listens to Limbaugh? Angry, white, 20-something year old kids?

You can bet he won't care if any of you get socked in the nose or lose a few teeth because of him. He's such an insane freak he'd probably get off on knowing about it.
We should flood the white house with pictures of people with bloody noses and missing teeth. see how he likes his stupid advice then

there is something wrong with a person let alone a President who encourages you to ruin other peoples lives and happiness over HIS STINKING AGENDA
ANOTHER hateful disjointed Stephanie "word salad' post. Put down your rw hate FOR ONE DAY kool aid grl. Sheesh!!!

I know right. People never discussed bullshit politics at Thanksgiving before Obama. lol

wow talk about a classic definition of a adhominim attack

I do not support political "discussion" during rare FAMILY get together or during
heavy eating

Totally clueless, ROTFLMAO.

No one's forcing you to argue with your turkey tv dinner, Rabbidiot.

Bitter old white people. They're all dying off anyway.

A holiday meltdown! The early lead in today's contest.

Bitter old white people. They're all dying off anyway.

Limbaugh's show is about 50% commercials now.

Forum List

Back