Obama Ruins Thanksgiving for Millions. Again.

I do not support political "discussion" during rare FAMILY get together or during
heavy eating

right Stephanie-----the hospital emergency rooms have ENOUGH to do at this
time of the year

for sure. can you imagine they (er) ask how did you get hurt?

they say: I did what my ugly President told me to do, get in my relatives face while sitting down for a ONCE a year thanksgiving dinner and they knocked my teeth out. there's something seriously wrong with a person who suggest that dumb crap. and it all comes out of the DNC

Yes, that's what Mr. President said...he said for everyone to knock each others teeth out during Thanksgiving dinner. lol

This is about as ignorant as it gets, folks. :)

do you think he can be sued for dental bills------based on INCITEMENT?

Dingbat Stephanie wants to have him impeached.

why not -----INCITEMENT TO INDIGESTION

I do not support political "discussion" during rare FAMILY get together or during
heavy eating

right Stephanie-----the hospital emergency rooms have ENOUGH to do at this
time of the year

for sure. can you imagine they (er) ask how did you get hurt?

they say: I did what my ugly President told me to do, get in my relatives face while sitting down for a ONCE a year thanksgiving dinner and they knocked my teeth out. there's something seriously wrong with a person who suggest that dumb crap. and it all comes out of the DNC

Yes, that's what Mr. President said...he said for everyone to knock each others teeth out during Thanksgiving dinner. lol

This is about as ignorant as it gets, folks. :)

do you think he can be sued for dental bills------based on INCITEMENT?

Dingbat Stephanie wants to have him impeached.

Like that will change her loserism and trailer dwelling

"Obama Ruins Thanksgiving for Millions. Again."

Most on the right are such children, so easily upset by non-issues.
131218_lowry_pajamaboy.jpg

The poster boy for the male Democrat party members.....

So back in 2013 it was Pajama Boy, urging people to spend the holiday enthusing over Obamacare and signing up.
This year it's gun control. Obama actually encourages people to engage in fruitless divisive conversation on gun control rather than focusing on how thankful we are for all the good America has done in the world and for us.
Obama: ruining American tradition since 2007/

Let's talk about the dumbshit factor of my Obama supporting relatives.

Several generations of my family will get together today, take 2 minutes to agree the idiot in the oval office is a lying moron, then we'll move on to more important topics. Well okay we may spend 2 more minutes mocking idiot liberals in general.

So back in 2013 it was Pajama Boy, urging people to spend the holiday enthusing over Obamacare and signing up.
This year it's gun control. Obama actually encourages people to engage in fruitless divisive conversation on gun control rather than focusing on how thankful we are for all the good America has done in the world and for us.
Obama: ruining American tradition since 2007/

Let's talk about the dumbshit factor of my Obama supporting relatives.

be patient-----lets wait for what he does to Christmas. The traditional "A CHRISTMAS CAROL" story might be modified to make TINY TIM-----a
Syrian refugee

The fact that we have a black, liberal president has ruined Thanksgiving for conservatives for seven years
Actually the fact that Democrat policies have ushered in the worst recovery ever in post war history, lower household incomes, lower levels of household wealth, and higher unemployment and gov't dependence has ruined Thanksgiving for years.

He mention 'Evil Whitey' again. He's done that on a couple Thanksgivings. But is anyone really listening to the dunce anymore? He's coming off as a burned out lame duck now. He should just shut up and hit the golf course.

The fact that we have a black, liberal president has ruined Thanksgiving for conservatives for seven years
Actually the fact that Democrat policies have ushered in the worst recovery ever in post war history, lower household incomes, lower levels of household wealth, and higher unemployment and gov't dependence has ruined Thanksgiving for years.

$30 trillion in household wealth has been added since Obama became President

The earth has circled the sun 7 times since Obama became president. OH SNAP!

All of it to the top 1%. The very people you despise and think are ruining this country.
Snap!

Heard climate change was supposed to be on the agenda , too.

Thanksgiving is for getting along, and being thankful, rather than at each others throats..

Forum List

Back