Michelle Obama Wanted To Ruin Thanksgiving for Millions

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
What is it with these people? They just cannot allow American celebrations to be happy occasions. Every holiday becoemes a source of contention, or an opportunity to "organize" or "raise consciousness." An oldy but goody, Michelle wanted people to monitor their Thanksgiving dinners for "non PC" speech. Dont we have enough of people walking on eggshells on university campuses already? Why bring that shit into our homes?
Michelle Obama urges high schoolers to monitor their families’ politically incorrect thoughts

Never mind the hysterical hyperbole and the usual lies from the rabid right, what she said is true.

1. Its perfectly legal to be stupid and racist in the US.
2. Its almost always young people who are responsible for positive change.
3. Its also not illegal to state your opinion of the racist actions from the RWNJs.

What we're really seeing here is the RWNJs wanting to curb free speech. If you gave a flying fuck about Thanksgiving and about your own country, you would encourage and protect the right of everyone to speak their mind.

Never mind the hysterical hyperbole and the usual lies from the rabid right, what she said is true.

3. Its also not illegal to state your opinion of the racist actions from the RWNJs.

What we're really seeing here is the RWNJs wanting to curb free speech. If you gave a flying fuck about Thanksgiving and about your own country, you would encourage and protect the right of everyone to speak their mind.
Uh Michelle is the one who wants to curb free speech. or did you miss the entire point of this thread, which is what you usually do?

What is it with these people? They just cannot allow American celebrations to be happy occasions. Every holiday becoemes a source of contention, or an opportunity to "organize" or "raise consciousness." An oldy but goody, Michelle wanted people to monitor their Thanksgiving dinners for "non PC" speech. Dont we have enough of people walking on eggshells on university campuses already? Why bring that shit into our homes?
Michelle Obama urges high schoolers to monitor their families’ politically incorrect thoughts
I just opened a big 'ol can of Moochelle Obama SHUT THE FUCK UP..
Tell ya what, if a teen at the family gathering mouths off over an objection to the adult conversation, perish the thought of what will happen to that little whiny millennial twerp...

the Democrat party is sounding more and more like the commies every day. go and monitor others and then next they'll have a hotline they can call to report them.

they are doing that on the Missouri college and I'm sure others will soon follow.

It's too bad these mush brained kids don't realize what they are bringing down onto themselves.

Today's younger people are not interested in affecting change. They are interested only in themselves.
It is the rabid LEFT which seeks to ban certain speech and thought.
"Safe spaces" are the sole province of liberalism.
Here, I have the right to say what I wish. And you have the right to object. You do not have the right to prevent me from saying or writing what I wish.

Not the point. Moochelle is not promoting open and free expression of ideas, she is giving young people marching orders to form a conforming to the LEFT opinions on what they hear in the sanctity of the home and then presumably splash it on social media.
Who the fuck is SHE to decide what speech is permissible in a private residence. FUCK her.

the Democrat party is sounding more and more like the commies every day. go and monitor others and then next they'll have a hotline they can call to report them.

they are doing that on the Missouri college and I'm sure others will soon follow.

It's too bad these mush brained kids don't realize what they are bringing down onto themselves.
If this scenario ever occurred in my house, like a kid whipping out their cell phone to record the conversations of others in MY home. That cell phone would become a little ground up pile of shit and that kid one sad little mother fucker.

RW stupidity knows no holiday ... Morons around the country celebrate.

post this same BS again, and blow out the candles

LMAO

If this scenario ever occurred in my house, like a kid whipping out their cell phone to record the conversations of others in MY home. That cell phone would become a little ground up pile of shit and that kid one sad little mother fucker.

Oh you can bet that would happen if it was mine doing that . but I taught them to think on their own and neither one is a democrat voter. They have made me proud. :eusa_dance:

Uh Michelle is the one who wants to curb free speech. or did you miss the entire point of this thread, which is what you usually do?
You are responding to an angry irrational liberal

The First Lady allegedly ruined Thanksgiving for a bunch of whiny and overly sensitive pussies. :crybaby:

Ya gotta love how liberals think it's a good idea for kids to try and dictate the conversation and point out what they perceive as non PC speak.
Next they'll be taking their talking points from pre schoolers.
Although I'm not sure we'd notice the difference.

Ya gotta love how liberals think it's a good idea for kids to try and dictate the conversation and point out what they perceive as non PC speak.

"Waaaaa! But Mah Feels!"
"Shut up, there's a reason you're at the kid's table."

"Waaaaa! But Mah Feels!"
"Shut up, there's a reason you're at the kid's table."

I bet your 5 year old gave you that line.....

Ah, so now it's 'PC' if you don't laugh at grandpa's N****** jokes.

I think the anti-PC crowd has become as insufferable as the PC crowd,

times ten.

Forum List

Back