Obama: "Republicans are like bad drivers."

What is it with Obama and Gibbs wanting to compare and scold Americans like teenagers?

And they wonder why the public views them as arrogant elitists......and why polls are turning on them.

I know, maybe when they take the keys from the Republican Drivers, they should give them to the mature, smart, adult drivers who run the governments of California, Illinois, NJ, NY!!

Yeah, that ride is a lot safer.

I dunno but I just laugh now because it is so transparant.

Hey OBAMA read my sig line and show some leadersihp instead of being a bully man.

Those states would be fine if Bush had not crashed the world economy

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH MY JESUS H CHRIST!!!!

That may be the finest and most delusional example of "Blame Bush" I've ever in my life seen.

So, you're gonna say to me that the financial situation in California, Illinois, NY and NJ is the fault of George W. Bush???? Oh, please, Sweet Baby Jesus, please tell me you are gonna stick by that statement!?

That may be the finest and most delusional example of "Blame Bush" I've ever in my life seen.

So, you're gonna say to me that the financial situation in California, Illinois, NY and NJ is the fault of George W. Bush???? Oh, please, Sweet Baby Jesus, please tell me you are gonna stick by that statement!?

Truthmatters hit my ignore list when I realized that every post of hers was so freaking off the mark that a carnival drunk with double vision could see it.
It aint worth it.

Truthmatters hit my ignore list when I realized that every post of hers was so freaking off the mark that a carnival drunk with double vision could see it.
It aint worth it.

Yeah, I know, but I was always the class clown and a bit of a bully. Picking on him is sort of fun.

I love it. He says republicans had 10 Years to drive us into the ditch. Well that's cool cause he has done more damage in 2 years than they did in 10.

Democrats have been in control of congress for almost 4 years, and the white house for almost 2. When exactly is Obama going to man up and take responsibility for anything?

What a fucking pussy.

What exactly did President Bush do to crash the world economy?

dude bush caused the san fransico earthquake in 1906 that killed 3000 people.

Also, rumors have it that George W. Bush was involved with Arch-duke Ferdinand. Evil bastard.

And, did you know that April 20th, someone spotted Dick Cheney with scuba gear on in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico with a big as saw in his hand and screaming "I'll get you yet Obama!!!" and started diving right next to the oil rig???

Also, rumors have it that George W. Bush was involved with Arch-duke Ferdinand. Evil bastard.

And, did you know that April 20th, someone spotted Dick Cheney with scuba gear on in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico with a big as saw in his hand and screaming "I'll get you yet Obama!!!" and started diving right next to the oil rig???

Be careful. Truthmatters may think you're not exagerating.

I love it. He says republicans had 10 Years to drive us into the ditch. Well that's cool cause he has done more damage in 2 years than they did in 10.

Democrats have been in control of congress for almost 4 years, and the white house for almost 2. When exactly is Obama going to man up and take responsibility for anything?

What a fucking pussy.

Haha,

And he actually, truthfully just blamed George Bush for the state government's actions in California, Illinois, NY, NJ. Yep. Guess Bush was around back in the 70's and 80's and 90's forcing all those union workers to demand those contracts, then forcing the governments to agree to them. That evil GWB!!

Be careful. Truthmatters may think you're not exagerating.

HE may not think I'm exaggerating? Dude.......who do you think told me those rumors!?

We've gone from a drunk behind the wheel to Helen Keller. Instead of hitting the breaks the dumb bitch is hitting the gas.
What a nasty thing to say about Helen Keller.

Sounds like a great platform for the Republicans.

:thup:

In the current political environment, the simple campaign slogan "I'm Not A Marxist" will probably win.

Are you really unaware of how florida was forced to stop using the phoney felons list?

When will you present some evidence of what you claimed?

I ask for evidence that Florida was stolen and you claim that is evidence? The only one lying or to stupid to know legal argument is YOU. I repeat dumb ass, provide us evidence that some court somewhere ruled that Florida was stolen in 2000 or Ohio stolen in 2004. You keep making the claim, back it the fuck up.

The evidence is there. The courts dont have to rule on any election stealing for the facts to be overwhleming.

:lol::lol::lol:

We've gone from a drunk behind the wheel to Helen Keller. Instead of hitting the breaks the dumb bitch is hitting the gas.

How exactly is it a nasty thing to say about Helen Keller? It's widely known that she was both deaf and blind. Heck, that's what makes her so famous.

How exactly is it a nasty thing to say about Helen Keller? It's widely known that she was both deaf and blind. Heck, that's what makes her so famous.

:evil:(Liberal): Because, it's not about Helen Keller, it's about your hateful, bigoted, racist discrimination against deaf and blind people! Who are you to say she can't drive a car, huh? She has human rights too!!! Obama is gonna pass the "Let People Who Are Deaf and Blind Drive Act of 2010" because only hateful Glen Beck and George Bush lovers could be so hateful to deny them their rights to drive!! You just don't want deaf and blind Mexicans driving into America looking for a better life, do you!!!!??

Are you really unaware of how florida was forced to stop using the phoney felons list?

When will you present some evidence of what you claimed?

I ask for evidence that Florida was stolen and you claim that is evidence? The only one lying or to stupid to know legal argument is YOU. I repeat dumb ass, provide us evidence that some court somewhere ruled that Florida was stolen in 2000 or Ohio stolen in 2004. You keep making the claim, back it the fuck up.

The evidence is there. The courts dont have to rule on any election stealing for the facts to be overwhleming.

You demand Allie give you documents and court cases and then say this? You are as stupid as they come, a liar and a moron. There is NO evidence that Florida or Ohio were stolen or we4 would have a court case about them.

Go fuck off you dumb ass. NEVER demand evidence from anyone else after you made this claim.

You demand Allie give you documents and court cases and then say this? You are as stupid as they come, a liar and a moron. There is NO evidence that Florida or Ohio were stolen or we4 would have a court case about them.

Go fuck off you dumb ass. NEVER demand evidence from anyone else after you made this claim.

In another thread, I demanded I "PROVE" that the SC Dem Senate election wasn't rigged. Despite 4 seperate government agencies determining it wasn't, he still said the Republicans somehow rigged it. So, despite overwhelming facts that he SC election was legit, he wanted me to prove it was with documents or courts or something. Who knows.

But, then again, it's truthmatters. His bedtime prayer is "Obama Good, Bush Bad, Mmkay?"

It was the dumb bitch comment.

Forum List

Back