Obama: "Republicans are like bad drivers."

Breaking news: The left just blamed Bush for the Bermuda Triangle, the tsunami of 2005, the comet that killed the dinosaurs, and they said Dick Cheney was the reason why on the original Nintendo you had to blow into the grey game cassette then bounce it up and down inside the console a bunch of times to get it to work. Evil bastards.

The end of summer beginning of fall, campaign season has started a little early.
:lol:

Obama Says Republicans Cannot Have the Keys Back to the Car: "No! You Can't Drive" - Political Punch

“After they drove the car into the ditch, made it as difficult as possible for us to pull it back, now they want to keys back. No! You can’t drive. We don’t want to have to go back into the ditch. We just got the car out.”

---

[youtube]t4Lf8BTyjL8[/youtube]

too friggin' funny (tff)

Breaking news: The left just blamed Bush for the Bermuda Triangle, the tsunami of 2005, the comet that killed the dinosaurs, and they said Dick Cheney was the reason why on the original Nintendo you had to blow into the grey game cassette then bounce it up and down inside the console a bunch of times to get it to work. Evil bastards.

no no no It was Clinton's fault. :lol::lol::lol:

No no no, Reagan was in office in the 80's it's HIS fault those damn Nintendo games had to be bounced up and down to get them to work!!! And I'm sure Bush was in there too!!!

What exactly did President Bush do to crash the world economy?

you can't be serious?

Yeah, he is. No 1 man is powerful enough to crash the world economy. If you believe that, then you are a fu**ing moron who should not be allowed near small children or animals.

taking generalized arguments too literally is a sure sign of the sophomoric tendency of a weak mind.

No no no, Reagan was in office in the 80's it's HIS fault those damn Nintendo games had to be bounced up and down to get them to work!!! And I'm sure Bush was in there too!!!

no no no it was Jimmy Carter's fault. Reagan saved America and single handedly brought down communism. :eek:

Democrats resort do "disaster messaging"? Democrats? If they do, they learned it from the Masters. Which of course, would be the Republicans:

Yellow cake
before the smoking gun becomes a mushroom cloud
WMDs
Marxist
Terrorist
Orange alert
Communist
Fascist
Death panels
Kill grandma

Gee, I wonder who started all those?

WMDs was started by the Clinton administration
Obama is close to a Marxist, Communist, Fascist by his own actions in office
Death Panels are coming with the new Healthcare bill and they will kill grandma

Democrats resort do "disaster messaging"? Democrats? If they do, they learned it from the Masters. Which of course, would be the Republicans:

Yellow cake
before the smoking gun becomes a mushroom cloud
WMDs
Marxist
Terrorist
Orange alert
Communist
Fascist
Death panels
Kill grandma

Gee, I wonder who started all those?

WMDs was started by the Clinton administration
Obama is close to a Marxist, Communist, Fascist by his own actions in office
Death Panels are coming with the new Healthcare bill and they will kill grandma

wrong. distortion and deceit is a conservative value. relying on partial truths is what you are doing either wittingly or not. it makes you a class-A idiot.

When Clinton was in, after the Gulf War, there were WMD programs in Iraq and everyone agreed there were. There were programs and efforts to rid the WMD and there were aging issues. By the time Bush/Cheney sold a bill of goods, WMD in Iraq was not an agreed upon reality.

btw, I supported invading Iraq, and even back then I said the WMD arguments was silly and possibly bogus. It was used because other Americans would not go along with the reasons I supported, which went back to the end of the Gulf War.

--

no rational people believe what you say about Obama. Why? because his actions contradict your idiocies

---

death panels as an argument have been dropped by everyone but the certifiably insane.

The end of summer beginning of fall, campaign season has started a little early.

Obama Says Republicans Cannot Have the Keys Back to the Car: "No! You Can't Drive" - Political Punch

“After they drove the car into the ditch, made it as difficult as possible for us to pull it back, now they want to keys back. No! You can’t drive. We don’t want to have to go back into the ditch. We just got the car out.”

---

[youtube]t4Lf8BTyjL8[/youtube]

no matter how many times I watch the video...:lol:

I didn't vote for this guy, but as time goes by I think maybe the best man actually won. Who knows?

Obama whips the ass off of the GOP argument that the GOP should even come close to touching the economy again and what do the GOP supporters have to offer?

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Obama whips the ass off of the GOP argument that the GOP should even come close to touching the economy again and what do the GOP supporters have to offer?

Obama has never whipped the ass off anything that involves intelligent debate or facts. He utterly failed in health care. Hehas failed to make his case for every policy he has pursued.
So have you. Thus you go on iggy.

So the Reps drove the car into the ditch??

I seem to remember both parties were driving. The Dems since 2006. Everyone seems to forget that Congress controls the pursestrings. Not the Prez. Both parties drove the carinto the ditch. Not just one. Neither one should get the damned keys back.

Funny how the Reps get all the blame and the Dems are pure as the driven snow. NOT.

Oh wait. I forgot. It's all Bush's fault. It seems it will still be Bush's fault when OL"BO is in his hover round and toothless. LOL.

Last edited:
No asshole the economy doesnt turn on a fucking dime.

Your team set up the mess and crashed the car.

Only idiots like you try to insist that it has something to do with dems being elected in 2006.

Your party has not accepted any responsibility for ANYTHING they have created in my entire lifetime.

You accept the most LAME excuses for their failures decade after decade.

You say stupid ass shit like FDR caused the GD.

You Pretend Obama started the wars that you clamoured to see started and left unpaid for.

You lie and lie and lie and then get all pissy when your lies are questioned.

Your done

No asshole the economy doesnt turn on a fucking dime.

Your team set up the mess and crashed the car.

Only idiots like you try to insist that it has something to do with dems being elected in 2006.

Your party has not accepted any responsibility for ANYTHING they have created in my entire lifetime.

You accept the most LAME excuses for their failures decade after decade.

You say stupid ass shit like FDR caused the GD.

You Pretend Obama started the wars that you clamoured to see started and left unpaid for.

You lie and lie and lie and then get all pissy when your lies are questioned.

Your done

Nice little rant there TM. LOL

Hope you didn't pop a vessel when typing it. LOL

Your Barry Boy could have pulled all the troops out of Iraq and Afg. Wonder why he didn't do that??

Also. Your lovely Dems did just as much to drive the car into the ditch as the Reps did. FDR didn't do much to bring the country out of the depression. WWII did that.

You really should get out more. LMAO

So the Reps drove the car into the ditch??

I seem to remember both parties were driving. The Dems since 2006. Everyone seems to forget that Congress controls the pursestrings. Not the Prez. Both parties drove the carinto the ditch. Not just one. Neither one should get the damned keys back.

Funny how the Reps get all the blame and the Dems are pure as the driven snow. NOT.

Oh wait. I forgot. It's all Bush's fault. It seems it will still be Bush's fault when OL"BO is in his hover round and toothless. LOL.

The GOP was taking credit for the economy since 1980 and Reagan. even when Clinton was in the GOP would say they kept Clinton honest :lol:

Now the credit for the economy of the last decades is spread out to include the Dem:lol:s?

Obama has never whipped the ass off anything that involves intelligent debate or facts. He utterly failed in health care. Hehas failed to make his case for every policy he has pursued.
So have you. Thus you go on iggy.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back